Lip reduction surgery cost?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I need upper lip reduction surgery. Does anyone have any idea what costs I can expect? I didn’t find anything online. Location: Berlin, Germany. If you’re from another country and know the price range of this procedure in your area, let me know anyway.

@Germania @Felix97 @EktoPlasma @PubertyMaxxer @everythingisacope @CopingCel @Ghostcel any idea?

• +1
Reactions: Blue, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 9670
I need upper lip reduction surgery. Does anyone have any idea what costs I can expect? I didn’t find anything online. Location: Berlin, Germany. If you’re from another country and know the price range of this procedure in your area, let me know anyway.

@Germania @Felix97 @EktoPlasma @PubertyMaxxer @everythingisacope @CopingCel @Ghostcel any idea?
I'd say expect to pay around 2-3000 € everything included.Anything less and it's Turkey tier price, anything more and it's simply too much for such a non invasive surgery

• Woah
Reactions: Bewusst
tag me if you found something

• +1
I'd say expect to pay around 2-3000 € everything included.Anything less and it's Turkey tier price, anything more and it's simply too much for such a non invasive surgery
That seems too much, I could get even blepharoplasty for less. I just want upper lip reduction, not both lips so it would most likely be cheaper

Because my upper lip is much bigger than my lower lip which makes me look like a fag
Usually it's the other way around, your lips look quite weird then.

• +1
Usually it's the other way around, your lips look quite weird then.
I need the exact same thing as op, it looks so faggy when your lip protrudes

3k for cutting out a small piece of flesh from your lip is is ridiculous though, 2k max and even that's kind of a joke tbh

• +1
I need the exact same thing as op, it looks so faggy when your lip protrudes

3k for cutting out a small piece of flesh from your lip is is ridiculous though, 2k max and even that's kind of a joke tbh
Does yours look anything like that? If yes I've seen that a few times IRL and ngl it does look quite odd.
5043F548 4B6A 4389 8D8D D5F65D2695D7

0CC19459 FF7B 484B 983D 21FAEC647C98