Lip stretching effects on lip corners

C

Chadpersonality

Iron
Ive started lip stretching because my lips are a bit to small compared to my nose and it mainly got rid of my upturned lip corners. Do you guys think its going to be worth it bc a slight smile is the eaiest to fraud irl.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
ye have u gotten any significant gains from it ?

I started a couple days ago. I do it for 5 minutes straight everyday and i can see results immediatly after but they slowly die down. I saw a seperate thread showing results after 2 months and they were fairly significant so im assuming since it dies down overtime it probably doesnt die down fully just like when you something like your hamstring.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry, 5.5psl, synock21 and 2 others
Yo how do you stretch them ?

Yo how do you stretch them ?
You can use your fingers and just stretch them in opposite directions but there are also lip stretching tools which are better imo

alr bet im get one prob

3d print ? . idk if i can, do you know wher i can get that stufff ?
Most colleges/high schools have them and if not there are shops with 3d printers just look up 3d printer shops near me or something i use the one at my school

You can use your fingers and just stretch them in opposite directions but there are also lip stretching tools which are better imo
Fingers don’t do shit unless you stretch it for hours

3d print some lip stretchers, you can prolly find them in botb

unrionically i personally saw reults with just randomly stretching my lips through out the day with fingers, could be just placebo tho, haven't measured them but they looks wider to me

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I started a couple days ago. I do it for 5 minutes straight everyday and i can see results immediatly after but they slowly die down. I saw a seperate thread showing results after 2 months and they were fairly significant so im assuming since it dies down overtime it probably doesnt die down fully just like when you something like your hamstring.
Ask @Phillybeard1996
He had an insane lip widthmax ascension in 8 months

unrionically i personally saw reults with just randomly stretching my lips through out the day with fingers, could be just placebo tho, haven't measured them but they looks wider to me
ok ill keep trying i havent given up yet for how long did u stretch them throughout the day

5 min a day is nothing. u need to put a device on while sleeping or atleast for a few hours while working/studying. if you dont have access to a 3d printer i recommend making one out of a pair of scissors. just glue and tape it so it stays open and cut the handles so your lip corners can fit. also use a lighter to burn the plastic handles so they're more blunt

5 min a day is nothing. u need to put a device on while sleeping or atleast for a few hours while working/studying. if you dont have access to a 3d printer i recommend making one out of a pair of scissors. just glue and tape it so it stays open and cut the handles so your lip corners can fit. also use a lighter to burn the plastic handles so they're more blunt
i do mouth tape and doing it while i sleep will cause mouth breathing

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
Good God guys if you have a body part you can't just pull on it to change it. It's the weirdest shit I've seen on here. People trying to pull their bones and body parts into aesthetics. It doesn't make any sense. Why would pulling on your lips do anything?

• Hmm...
Reactions: fuse
Good God guys if you have a body part you can't just pull on it to change it. It's the weirdest shit I've seen on here. People trying to pull their bones and body parts into aesthetics. It doesn't make any sense. Why would pulling on your lips do anything?
stretches the tissue. works with ur dick and also with ur lips

stretching?

How do u glue and tape it to make it stay open I’m sorry I’m slow

How do u glue and tape it to make it stay open I’m sorry I’m slow

• +1
Reactions: floppyshaft87
Hey so I used this for the first time last night and it worked well the only thing is I skipped the glue step cause it was confusing to me, so I noticed I wasn’t sure where to put my teeth as I slept. I was still able to nose breathe but yea what type of glue and how do I shape it to my teeth?

Hey so I used this for the first time last night and it worked well the only thing is I skipped the glue step cause it was confusing to me, so I noticed I wasn’t sure where to put my teeth as I slept. I was still able to nose breathe but yea what type of glue and how do I shape it to my teeth?
i just used a glue gun. i drew lines when the scissors were open to find out which parts to glue. then i closed the cissors and started gluing inside the lines and then opened them again to get glue between the blades. then i just put glue everywhere.

after using it for a while i got annoyed at the teeth thing so i made a ridge with glue for my upper incisors to rest on, which worked well.

• +1
Reactions: floppyshaft87
Ive started lip stretching because my lips are a bit to small compared to my nose and it mainly got rid of my upturned lip corners. Do you guys think its going to be worth it bc a slight smile is the eaiest to fraud irl.
You fucking idiot your just gonna loosen the skin on your face

Ive seen many ppl claiming its worked how would u recomend I stretch them
I wouldnt, if your unhappy with the shape or size of your lips either get surgery or lipfillers but be aware that facial harmony is very delicate so widening your lips could easily fuck up your harmony even though its traditionally considered more attractive.

I wouldnt, if your unhappy with the shape or size of your lips either get surgery or lipfillers but be aware that facial harmony is very delicate so widening your lips could easily fuck up your harmony even though its traditionally considered more attractive.
My lip to nose ratio isn't quite optimal yet I have room to work with but thanks I'm to young for lip fillers and stuff