Lipofilling Agents for Under Eye and Nasolabial Folds

A

Account717

Silver
They claim to increase the amount of fat in the area, giving a more filled look, where it seems hollow for those with Tear Trough or Nasolabial Folds. I've been looking into the product Volufiline, and I've heard promising things about it.

Has anyone here used it? Also how exactly do you use it in the undereye and nasolabial areas? Don't just say apply to the affected areas haha, I want to make sure I don't screw anything up by applying it to the wrong place.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
I think you're onto something

• +1
Reactions: Account717
I think it could be helpful for the tear trough but not the nasolabial folds, which I believe are created by a deep canine fossae.

You may be right, but I've also seen this. I'm not an expert in all these terms relating to the anatomy of these conditions. This stuff's cheap, if you want to try a small amount. I'm hoping at least ONE of my two conditions is improved though. I've heard people say it doesn't work for tear trough/dark circles either. I've ordered it though, will just have to wait and see.

@Leo0509 GTFI

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and thereallegend
you should get it straight from the company what your getting is most likely fake if from amazon