Lips are Important

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Morphing lips to make them have ideal ratios has made me realize their importance.

Ideal lips are 1.5-1.62 times as wide as the nose. The more you go below the ideal, the more feminine/pouty your lips look, especially if they’re thick. The more you go above, the more cartoonishly wide they look (again, especially if they’re thick).

Upper lip to lower lip ratio is very important as well. Ideal is 1.62. Slightly deviations from this are not going to look significantly worse. Currently my big lower lip fucks me as it makes my ratio a 1.85.

I think there needs to be a ratio for philtrum length to total lip length (top of upper lip to bottom of lower lip). I haven’t checked this out on real people, but I’m sure it affects attractiveness. Lips disproportionately big compared to the length of the philtrum will look feminine. Disproportionately small will just look bad and make your philtrum look longer than it is.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, thecel, Gengar and 4 others
Girls approach me about my lips tbh, even though there narrow as fuck - 47mm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and justforkicks
@MisterMercedes is high IQ autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Htobrother
Girls approach me about my lips tbh, even though there narrow as fuck - 47mm
It’s about the ratio to the width of the nose, not the absolute size.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and buflek
I literally don't have lips
Itsover 2

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
i have to either get rhino to make my nose more narrow or get surgery/strech to make my lips wider tbh.

my lips are 52mm but my nose is like 45mm so i guess nose it will be

You can get widening surgery and fat removal to make them/one of them smaller. You’d have to be very specific as to what you want though.
Nah they are pretty wide, but thin as fuck, due to my lack of lip redness they kinda blend in with the rest of my skin

Nah they are pretty wide, but thin as fuck, due to my lack of lip redness they kinda blend in with the rest of my skin
Not bad at all. Thin lips are masculine, as long as the lower lip/upper lip ratio is good. And, of course, philtrum length matters as well.

Not bad at all. Thin lips are masculine, as long as the lower lip/upper lip ratio is good. And, of course, philtrum length matters as well.
I'm kind of a very low-tier pretty boy pheno so it dosen't fit with my overall look.

Morphing lips to make them have ideal ratios has made me realize their importance.

Ideal lips are 1.5-1.62 times as wide as the nose. The more you go below the ideal, the more feminine/pouty your lips look, especially if they’re thick. The more you go above, the more cartoonishly wide they look (again, especially if they’re thick).

Upper lip to lower lip ratio is very important as well. Ideal is 1.62. Slightly deviations from this are not going to look significantly worse. Currently my big lower lip fucks me as it makes my ratio a 1.85.

I think there needs to be a ratio for philtrum length to total lip length (top of upper lip to bottom of lower lip). I haven’t checked this out on real people, but I’m sure it affects attractiveness. Lips disproportionately big compared to the length of the philtrum will look feminine. Disproportionately small will just look bad and make your philtrum look longer than it is.
is there surgeries for lips? mine are shit

Golden ratio side profile

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
is there surgeries for lips? mine are shit
Yes. There is lip widening and fat removal to make them/one of them thinner. Also lip lift to shorten the philtrum. There might be fat injection to make them/one of them thicker as well.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
I'm kind of a very low-tier pretty boy pheno so it dosen't fit with my overall look.
As long as the ratios are ideal/close to, it’s going to look good/acceptable. I think there is fat injection to make them thicker though. As someone who has Thick lips, they’re easier to look like shit. Biggest slayer I know has a pretty boy look (with a big chin), and he has very thin lips, but the ratios are ideal so it looks good.

As long as the ratios are ideal/close to, it’s going to look good/acceptable. I think there is fat injection to make them thicker though. As someone who has Thick lips, they’re easier to look like shit. Biggest slayer I know has a pretty boy look (with a big chin), and he has very thin lips, but the ratios are ideal so it looks good.
My Ratios definitely aren't ideal either, because I suffer from mild facial scoliosis.I hope it can be fixed with my bimax
Kinda like that, but a good bit less severe:
1 s20 S0266435605000392 gr3

and the left side of my lip is further down than my right

Last edited:
My Ratios definitely aren't ideal either, because I suffer from facial scoliosis.I hope it can be fixed with my bimax
Kinda like that, but less severe:
View attachment 537668
That’s not ideal but definitely not bad. Widening surgery and either lower lip fattening or upper lip thinning would make them ideal.

It’s about the ratio to the width of the nose, not the absolute size.
nigga my nose is 43mm wide :feelswhy: , i only get compliments due to my bright pink colour and thickness, im gonna get the widener soon doe

nigga my nose is 43mm wide :feelswhy: , i only get compliments due to my bright pink colour and thickness, im gonna get the widener soon doe
I don’t know millimeter measurements. Send pictures.

If your nose is very thin, narrow lips are better, as long as the ratio is ideal. Of course, at a certain point it’ll just look bad, like someone with a .53 ES that gives them a “compact” midface.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
1.66666666... master race reporting in. Ratios are fine, but you can't do much about them if you are a nigger, but spotless healthy lips are in reach of everyone, with whatever products.

bumfuck ratio gang reporting in nose to lips almost 1:1 upper to lower lip width also almost 1:1, I'm going to have to get a lateral commisuroplasty and a lip lift like a tranny

thin lips > thick lips

My Ratios definitely aren't ideal either, because I suffer from mild facial scoliosis.I hope it can be fixed with my bimax
Kinda like that, but a good bit less severe:
View attachment 537668
Good luck with your bimax, you made me google facial scoliosis, its going to take a nice amount of reading.