D

Deleted member 28173

frauding as the celebrity
"LIP MAXXING FULL GUIDE"

CONTENTS;

1. INTRODUCTION

2. EXPLANING WHY ITS GOOD TO HAVE FULL LIPS

3. HOW TO FIX/ GET FULLER PINK LIPS

i have college assignments to do but i feel like this is more important, helping incels ascend :rolleyes:

I've noticed quite a lot of people on this forum are white incels from four Chan, and before I say anything ill start this guide by explaining, THIN LIPS ISNT MASCULINE ITS BETA

For example, look at trippie incel, this mf ugly as HELL, one reason could be for his Greta Thunberg ass lips LMAOO

Greta-Thunberg.jpg
qtulcvf7x8081.jpg

:lul::lul::lul:

Now look at the ascend, trippie chad
trippie-redd

The biggest difference is the hair covering his big ass forehead, but most importantly his full pink lips are on display with his tanned skin, this takes your focus off his other trash features like his beta feminine eyebrows he has.

2. WHY WOULD U WANT FULLER LIPS
The concept of "good" or "attractive" when it comes to physical features is subjective and can vary depending on personal preferences. However, all stacys will have a similar opinion on guys having plump lips, stacys say that these lips are often considered desirable because they are associated with youthfulness, fertility, and sensuality.

Plump lips are also believed to enhance facial symmetry, which is a trait that is generally perceived as attractive. Additionally, plump lips can make a person's smile look more appealing and can improve their overall facial aesthetics.

(daddy chad hacker) big lips again.
Vinnie-Hacker.jpg
0e2e7ef21cde18a2e6f8dc1c65e74764916c6f6b.jpg

3. "omg daddy ur so cool i want full lips now, how should i do it master :owo::owo::owo:"
*There are many ways of getting plumper lips, one way you should never ever do it as a man is LIP FILLERSSSS!!:rage::no::no::no::no::no::no:*

I cannot stress this enough that as a man you should never have to resort to lip fillers, this is because it'll look unnatural and also uncanny, take those big barbie doll males as an example,

(sorry if pic scares u it scared me this mf uncanny as hell)
rodrigo-alves-human-ken-doll-257f6f89bfa94709820104fcd9025be6.jpg

HERE ARE THE BEST WAY TO GET FULLER LIPS

1. scrub lips with a hard toothbrush, do it until your lips hurt and feel a little bruised. This should only be done 2-3 times a week until you see results because it can scrub a lot of skin off.
OIP.ENchWNaCeta0ryj0cUawDwHaEK

2. Something i have done and seen a lot of results in is lip massages, you MUST be consistent or else you wont see results, think of it as going to the gym, i saw results in around 2 weeks of doing this,

pinch.jpg

*stacey mogger*
BTW i have no idea why the music is so beta, play some drake or the weeknd over that shit

3. buying a nice vaseline will give the illusion of thicker lips, this is the one i use, and no, it will not dry your lips out OR make you look girly, trust me.

Vaseline, coca butter. Thats the one i use, works great

*only resort to this if you have paper thin lips*
4. It's worth noting that these techniques are temporary and the results will only last until the product wears off, but if you MUST then here is the best product to use that will make your lips look amazing and full,

3_e1aca4ed-d7af-4a5f-b489-193d31402197_x600.png

PLEASE BUMP POST IM GONNA GET SHOUTED AT BY MY PARENTS AND TEACHERS TOMORROW

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, astraldreamer, GalacticHero and 4 others
BTW i forgot to mention, drinks lots of water, and look at this thread if you want to get surgery to make ur lips look fuller, *LAST RESORT*#

Lipcel

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, RAMU KAKA, Rimaxtis and 2 others
Amazing timing @ascendedd

"LIP MAXXING FULL GUIDE"

CONTENTS;

1. INTRODUCTION

i have college assignments to do but i feel like this is more important, helping incels ascend :rolleyes:

I've noticed quite a lot of people on this forum are white incels from four Chan, and before I say anything ill start this guide by explaining, THIN LIPS ISNT MASCULINE ITS BETA

For example, look at trippie incel, this mf ugly as HELL, one reason could be for his Greta Thunberg ass lips LMAOO

Greta-Thunberg.jpg
qtulcvf7x8081.jpg

trippie-redd

The biggest difference is the hair covering his big ass forehead, but most importantly his full pink lips are on display with his tanned skin, this takes your focus off his other trash features like his beta feminine eyebrows he has.

The concept of "good" or "attractive" when it comes to physical features is subjective and can vary depending on personal preferences. However, all stacys will have a similar opinion on guys having plump lips, stacys say that these lips are often considered desirable because they are associated with youthfulness, fertility, and sensuality.

Plump lips are also believed to enhance facial symmetry, which is a trait that is generally perceived as attractive. Additionally, plump lips can make a person's smile look more appealing and can improve their overall facial aesthetics.

Vinnie-Hacker.jpg

3. "omg daddy ur so cool i want full lips now, how should i do it master :owo::owo::owo:"
*There are many ways of getting plumper lips, one way you should never ever do it as a man is LIP FILLERSSSS!!:rage::no::no::no::no::no::no:*

I cannot stress this enough that as a man you should never have to resort to lip fillers, this is because it'll look unnatural and also uncanny, take those big barbie doll males as an example,

1. scrub lips with a hard toothbrush, do it until your lips hurt and feel a little bruised. This should only be done 2-3 times a week until you see results because it can scrub a lot of skin off.

2. Something i have done and seen a lot of results in is lip massages, you MUST be consistent or else you wont see results, think of it as going to the gym, i saw results in around 2 weeks of doing this,

pinch.jpg

*stacey mogger*
BTW i have no idea why the music is so beta, play some drake or the weeknd over that shit

3. buying a nice vaseline will give the illusion of thicker lips, this is the one i use, and no, it will not dry your lips out OR make you look girly, trust me.

4. It's worth noting that these techniques are temporary and the results will only last until the product wears off, but if you MUST then here is the best product to use that will make your lips look amazing and full,

Man fuck off with your white privilege.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LurkMaxxer and Michael Myers
"LIP MAXXING FULL GUIDE"

CONTENTS;

1. INTRODUCTION

Greta-Thunberg.jpg
qtulcvf7x8081.jpg

trippie-redd

Vinnie-Hacker.jpg

pinch.jpg

*stacey mogger*

Fuck you white privileged shit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
"LIP MAXXING FULL GUIDE"

CONTENTS;

1. INTRODUCTION

Greta-Thunberg.jpg
qtulcvf7x8081.jpg

trippie-redd

Vinnie-Hacker.jpg

pinch.jpg

*stacey mogger*

@BongMog

@marco sorensen CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and BongMog
"LIP MAXXING FULL GUIDE"

CONTENTS;

1. INTRODUCTION

Greta-Thunberg.jpg
qtulcvf7x8081.jpg

trippie-redd

Vinnie-Hacker.jpg

pinch.jpg

*stacey mogger*

You're gonna get your ass split by black men in jail anyway.
3373753 1682295406197 1

• JFL
  • Ugh..
"LIP MAXXING FULL GUIDE"

CONTENTS;

1. INTRODUCTION

Greta-Thunberg.jpg
qtulcvf7x8081.jpg

trippie-redd

Vinnie-Hacker.jpg

pinch.jpg

*stacey mogger*

Vinnie has lip fillers. Full lips will never be a white trait. Keep picking and mixing ethnic features and ruining our SMV by taking away the things that make us look more unique.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Michael Myers, rooman and 2 others
BTW i forgot to mention, drinks lots of water, and look at this thread if you want to get surgery to make ur lips look fuller, *LAST RESORT*#

White privilege at it again.

• Hmm...
  • +1

Are these OK though? (biracial)
3373647 1682290470836
3373657 1682290532520

• JFL
  • +1
Step 1: Don't be white

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, Xangsane and BongMog
"LIP MAXXING FULL GUIDE"

CONTENTS;

1. INTRODUCTION

Greta-Thunberg.jpg
qtulcvf7x8081.jpg

trippie-redd

Vinnie-Hacker.jpg

pinch.jpg

*stacey mogger*

Lips are probably the most underrated feature here

IMG 20230422 192230

IMG 20230422 192239

Man fuck off with your white privilege.
ugly incel keep fucking crying you pussy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Vinnie has lip fillers. Full lips will never be a white trait. Keep picking and mixing ethnic features and ruining our SMV by taking away the things that make us look more unique.
IM NOT FUCKING WHITE BITCH MOTHER FUCKER

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Xangsane
Why do you want to keep picking and choosing non-white features for your own benefit?
to ascend YOU FUCKING RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• JFL
I see. I read you as some white prettyboymaxxer jfl.
bruh what would be in the problem in that anyway? isnt this whole site to make yourself look perfect :c
i just wanted to help

• +1
bruh what would be in the problem in that anyway? isnt this whole site to make yourself look perfect :c
i just wanted to help
I believe in "looksmaxxing according to your pheno for an authentic result".

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 28173
Why stick to your own race when the potential for enhanced physical traits exists through looksmaxxing? Let me explain why this shouldn’t be overlooked.
Not only black people have the potential for full or thick lips, as other ethnicities such as Asians, Hispanics, and Polynesians also possess this trait. However, genetic characteristics tend to get passed down within an isolated gene pool. Therefore, children are likely to resemble their parents. A phenomenon called hybrid vigour occurs when someone of a specific race has noticeable features that typically belong to a different race. It increases the perceived mating potential and attractiveness of the descendant, resulting in genetic characteristics that surpass those of its diverse parents.

Mixed race individuals, who tend to have the best features of both Caucasian and black races, are considered more attractive due to this reason. It’s unnecessary to limit yourself by adhering to a misaligned moral obligation to stay within ones own race when the potential for enhanced physical traits and SMV is possible via minor cosmetic procedures

• +1
  • JFL
Why stick to your own race when the potential for enhanced physical traits exists through looksmaxxing? Let me explain why this shouldn’t be overlooked.

Not only black people have the potential for full or thick lips, as other ethnicities such as Asians, Hispanics, and Polynesians also possess this trait. However, genetic characteristics tend to get passed down within an isolated gene pool. Therefore, children are likely to resemble their parents. A phenomenon called hybrid vigour occurs when someone of a specific race has noticeable features that typically belong to a different race. It increases the perceived mating potential and attractiveness of the descendant, resulting in genetic characteristics that surpass those of its diverse parents.

Mixed race individuals, who tend to have the best features of both Caucasian and black races, are considered more attractive due to this reason. It’s unnecessary to limit yourself by adhering to a misaligned moral obligation to stay within ones own race when the potential for enhanced physical traits and SMV is possible via minor cosmetic procedures
Yeah sure, by taking away things that make us look more unique.

• Hmm...
This is only useful when your lips are pale. When your lips have a regular, healthy color doing this will just make them more red, which will look feminine

dont bite the skin of the lips. i stopped and my lips are looking healthy. easy looksmax.
Trockene lippen