Lipsmaxxing

D

Deleted member 8744

Gold
what I need to do:
Exfoliate and moisturize
Widen

Currently my lips are larger vertically, and I’m aiming to lessen that a little bit by lengthening them horizontally. Along with lightening them from a darker red to lighter pinkish color/closer to skin tone, do you all think this will work?

Mouth stretching device

Mouth stretching device
That’s what I’d be using, I know a user here said using your fingers would work, but it seems like a much less efficient method. Any ideas any household items I could use for this or use to make one?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
That’s what I’d be using, I know a user here said using your fingers would work, but it seems like a much less efficient method. Any ideas any household items I could use for this or use to make one?
Not sure but I remember a thread where someone showed how they made one. Forgot how they did it though.

Not sure but I remember a thread where someone showed how they made one. Forgot how they did it though.
Thanks it’s all good I found one. A piece of cardboard with tape wrapped on the ends. Seems pretty convenient considering all it takes is cutting another piece once you outgrow the previous size

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
what I need to do:
Exfoliate and moisturize
Widen

Currently my lips are larger vertically, and I’m aiming to lessen that a little bit by lengthening them horizontally. Along with lightening them from a darker red to lighter pinkish color/closer to skin tone, do you all think this will work?
Mouth stretching device or MSE for mouth widen

Buy a lip exfoliater/scrup and use lemon/sugar on your lips+ an oil to moisturize

thx me later

I’ll thank you right now

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 2729