Lipstick alley is unironically better than this forum

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
This forum is repetitive and boring, the same phrases and topics are spouted out repeatedly.
Every thread in lipstick alley is at least original or different and an actual discussion occurs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 33125, aspiringexcel and 6 others
This forum is repetitive and boring, the same phrases and topics are spouted out repeatedly.
Every thread in lipstick alley is at least original or different and an actual discussion occurs
Most users from what I see on here are either young and immature, or lack the IQ to actually come up with anything original.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 33125, aspiringexcel and 4 others
I agree, femcels negros tend to have more creative insults

agreed especially in the thread discussion because here many threads are only like 10 replies long usually spamming the same thing like dnr. but I do think you can express your opinions more freely here than there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33125, datboijj and HitAndRun
I've been on LSA a lot recently

At least LSA women aren't openly hating themselves for being black. This website is full of ethnics who would kill just to get a chance to be white for a day. It's pathetic.