You're beneath subhuman tier.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, optimisticzoomer and Mainstream
i will pray to Allah for you

where are you from?

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Tbh Ur kinda fucked anyway cuz Ur 5'5 and u also probably don't have enough money
Nah I actually like shorter heights. So do people in pakistan. Tall people are called electric poles*. Money is another issue bro COME ON

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Nah I actually like shorter heights. So do people in pakistan. Tall people are called electric piles. Money is another issue bro COME ON
ik but u need money for the surgeries

You look like @exiviz

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
giant wart, low bone mass, chubby face, bad haircut, asymmetrical
IM NOT AYSMMETRICAL BRO DONT DO THAT. What's a wart, and how do I know if I have low bone mass? I'm still 15 man gimme time to lean out wth. Idk which haircut to go for

IM NOT AYSMMETRICAL BRO DONT DO THAT. What's a wart, and how do I know if I have low bone mass? I'm still 15 man gimme time to lean out wth. Idk which haircut to go for
D4092E45 0CEE 4F4A B3C7 EAF52FC37C05
8D58E817 BAEB 4E2A A793 5ABC5088F767
IMG 6380
“muh i’m not asymmetrical at all bro!”
also the wart is that black thing on the side of your nose maybe it’s a birthmark idk but try to get rid of it

Uhhh

Attachments

• 20240131_043456.jpg
    20240131_043456.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 0
man get rid of that mole before anything
Especially bc removal is pretty painless, non invasive, and not too expensive (you might be able to get it free if you say it's itchy or sum shit bc they're obligated to prevent skin cancer but idk if this method works)

Don't listen to anyone who tells you it's a "beauty mark" or some shit, they're lying

• +1
Reactions: mathis
man get rid of that mole before anything
Especially bc removal is pretty painless, non invasive, and not too expensive (you might be able to get it free if you say it's itchy or sum shit bc they're obligated to prevent skin cancer but idk if this method works)

Don't listen to anyone who tells you it's a "beauty mark" or some shit, they're lying
My mother told me it makes me look special

Uh how do I fix the asymmetry D:

ur a failo
Bruh see bro u may no care about life bro but be grateful bro that u weren’t born a 5,5 curry like this guy bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52905 and Samsepioler
Glubglubglub. Say 'everything' bro I dare u
Get ur wart removed asap ur insanely fat and disgusting so lose weight get zygoma implants and bunch of surgery’s for ur eyes genio + chin implan + jaw angles + bleach skin tbh optional but for more appeal

Bruh see bro u may no care about life bro but be grateful bro that u weren’t born a 5,5 curry like this guy bro
5'5 isn't even that bad bro COME ON

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and Skywalker
Get ur wart removed asap ur insanely fat and disgusting so lose weight get zygoma implants and bunch of surgery’s for ur eyes genio + chin implan + jaw angles + bleach skin tbh optional but for more appeal
No way you said surgery for my eyes when the only compliements I've gotten here have been eye oriented

I'm not fat bro I stg what is wrong with you

FUCK NIGGA ITS OVER

Yo it's kinda funny how my threads are more active than some of the guides here

Yall owe it to me for keeping it entertaining and making fun of myself 🙏. Just wait till u make me angy..

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

A cope a day keeps the rope away 👍

• +1
Reactions: lost222
Not that I'm looksmaxxing just to get girls. But I'll make it easier for my parents to arrange a wife for me if I lokk good

If the world was egalitarian the government would give you millions of dollars in order to equalize your life with the rest of the world

If the world was egalitarian the government would give you millions of dollars in order to equalize your life with the rest of the world
CHILL??

Cut this ugly haa lil beard, 100% need to make this black shit on your nose go away, wear contact, change your haircut, longer hair may be a good idea. Also start a skincare and train jaw muscle, for asymetry try facial exercice

Race
Glasses
Probably height
Probably frame
Bf
Moustache
Narrow jaw
Hair
Recessed chin
Shortest ramus in existence
Asymmetry
Crazy ahh birthmark

Only good things are pct and decent eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
contact Hamza he can turn you to Adonis