List of all the negative traits I have. What can I do to solve it??

i6w9

i6w9

Iron
I'm 16 years old, 140lbs and 6'0
I have a vaping addiction, I cut myself, I either starve myself for days or eat extremely unhealthy. My sleep schedule is pretty rocky, but I tend to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep every night.
I'm asking for real advice, I understand I have problems and that's my step one of bettering myself.
IMG 4984
29B899E1 F444 4785 8120 A7385E48980C

Last edited:
I have a vaping & masturbating addiction, I cut myself, I either starve myself for days or eat extremely unhealthy. My sleep schedule is pretty rocky, but I tend to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep every night.
I'm asking for real advice, I understand I have problems and that's my step one of bettering myself.
View attachment 3070492View attachment 3070502
psl god

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa and i6w9
Bruh eat nigga you look like your starving and malnourished probably why your frames so shit and fix all the things you listed

I have a vaping & masturbating addiction, I cut myself, I either starve myself for days or eat extremely unhealthy. My sleep schedule is pretty rocky, but I tend to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep every night.
ok bro you know your attractive, stop fishing for compliments and get out of here faggot

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa and PsychoDsk
looking like an anorexic person who picks up cigarettes of the floor

bulk up and u can become MTN atleast

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Bro we get it you mog all of us.
Don’t have to rub it in our faces damn

Just eat and sleep bro not that hard

• JFL
You should probably get professional help for cutting and starving yourself. Obviously you need to fix your diet, gain some weight and hit the gym. Shave your face. Your acne will probably get better once your body is more healthy, but start using tretinoin/moisturizer/sunscreen. And stop being Jewish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i6w9, YugoDutch and ey88
I don’t even know where to start :feelskek:

• JFL
well, im sure you already know the basics,

eat in a calorie surplus, you need to be at least 180lbs at that height, preferably more (im 6'1 200lbs)
groom ur facial hair
get a better haircut, ur face looks elongated with that one
stop vaping and cutting urself? jfl who actually does those things, subhuman low discipline low t :feelskek:
and then squintmaxx and frown to look super high T hunter eyes sigma :love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lihtycy6737, FutureSlayer, i6w9 and 1 other person
Aajonus vonderplanitz diet and gaining a lot of fat on that for looks could be bye bye but very worth then u can cut every 6 months really really best thing in whole universe i bet my life that shits works for whole life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slavusz and RealNinja
bro you already know what to do

his frame will probably look normal when he gains some weight and puts some muscle on his upper body. Right now he is a skeleton
yes its just his r8k aneroxic build
if he builds muscle he will look normal

well, im sure you already know the basics,

eat in a calorie surplus, you need to be at least 180lbs at that height, preferably more (im 6'1 200lbs)
groom ur facial hair
get a better haircut, ur face looks elongated with that one
stop vaping and cutting urself? jfl who actually does those things, subhuman low discipline low t :feelskek:
and then squintmaxx and frown to look super high T hunter eyes sigma :love:
what kind of haircut would make my face size smaller? I've been struggling with that and would appreciate help with that

what kind of haircut would make my face size smaller? I've been struggling with that and would appreciate help with that
middle part maybe? idk, its mostly trial and error with different haircuts, i eventually stuck with a wolfcut but i wouldnt thing that would suit you