List of BIMAX surgeons

imnotincelcore

imnotincelcore

Europoorean
Fellow looksmaxxers,

in order to try to understand the current BIMAX landscape, I am creating a list of BIMAX surgeons.

My opinions come from the internet, mostly from this website and r/jawsurgery. The list should be taken with a lot of salt as I am only a random internet user and have to background in BIMAX surgeries.

I am curious if you agree with my ratings, have some of the details that are still missing (such as cost or year of birth) or have other surgeons that you think should be added. Also looking forward to adding unknown surgeons, already started with Dr. Nkenke.

Bimax surgeons

• +1
Reactions: anticel, counterintuitive, PeakIncels and 4 others
is website and r/jawsurgery
this will be shit, don't give a rating, only comments could be useful, also don't say butcher etc without having verified the source saying it because it's always bots, in the plastic surgery world 95% of reviews are actually bots

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, truthhurts and imnotincelcore
this will be shit, don't give a rating, only comments could be useful, also don't say butcher etc without having verified the source saying it because it's always bots, in the plastic surgery world 95% of reviews are actually bots
I know that it's gonna be inaccurate as shit, but i think ratings can be a driving factor for discussion which is good for exchanging information and forming opinions.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
I know that it's gonna be inaccurate as shit, but i think ratings can be a driving factor for discussion which is good for exchanging information and forming opinions.
not really, niggas just parrot Celal is butcher cause they read botted reviews for example, only look at results and you evaluate if the results are good, also document every single result with screenshots (not just reddit links cause they delete them) showing before after and OP saying surgeon name + your evaluation on the side

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, truthhurts and imnotincelcore
not really, niggas just parrot Celal is butcher cause they read botted reviews for example, only look at results and you evaluate if the results are good, also document every single result with screenshots (not just reddit links cause they delete them) showing before after and OP saying surgeon name + your evaluation on the side
Well, thank you for telling me about bot comments. I didn't know that was so prominent. Do you think it's other "competing" surgeons writing these fake reviews?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Well, thank you for telling me about bot comments. I didn't know that was so prominent. Do you think it's other "competing" surgeons writing these fake reviews?
ye u pay agencies to do it :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: onskibidi, MA_ascender, truthhurts and 1 other person
if u only want bimax go to Raffaini or Ramieri rest cant compete with these two

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Funnyunenjoyer1 and imnotincelcore
  • JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr, UZB_Strebl and NZb6Air
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, Lokki, Tallman and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trying_toascend and MA_ascender
NHS is safer than Safi

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
@zygomoggrr

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
limb lengthening forum is full of poor guys that got butchered with that 6000 $ LL
how desperate must someone be to get a 6k LL in india man :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trying_toascend and MA_ascender
Fellow looksmaxxers,

in order to try to understand the current BIMAX landscape, I am creating a list of BIMAX surgeons.

My opinions come from the internet, mostly from this website and r/jawsurgery. The list should be taken with a lot of salt as I am only a random internet user and have to background in BIMAX surgeries.

I am curious if you agree with my ratings, have some of the details that are still missing (such as cost or year of birth) or have other surgeons that you think should be added. Also looking forward to adding unknown surgeons, already started with Dr. Nkenke.

View attachment 3157078
wait i thought pagnoni does free online consults?

Why would there be botted reviews of some random maxfac in Turkey? I had surgery scheduled with Celal over a year ago. I canceled with him for a number of reason, one being numerous complaints of botches on a Turkish facebook group for jaw surgery. This was before he had any notoriety in this community.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, k99 and NZb6Air
please don't go to to turkey for bimax lol

• JFL
Reactions: trying_toascend
Do you know of a Ciaglo (I believe) in Poland? I was looking for him the other day and couldn't find him. He's the dude who did that massive advancement on that reddit guy.

Do you know of a Ciaglo (I believe) in Poland? I was looking for him the other day and couldn't find him. He's the dude who did that massive advancement on that reddit guy.
Dr Bartłomiej Ciągło

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and longjohnmong
Raffaini is the best one
Fellow looksmaxxers,

View attachment 3157078

Try doctor Sunil Richardson :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: dough
I would remove the star rating, it's a bit reductive

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and geenk worg
I've consulted with Simonas Grybauskas in Lithuania

he's incredibly high iq, that dude lives and breathes jaw surgery, however the only implants he was willing to do were gonial implants ( custom in peek )

he quoted me 16k for Segmental Lefort 1 + BSSO + genioplasty and the design and placement of jaw angle implants

the consult fee was 100 €

however i wont be going with it because i need eye area implants and soft tissue work first and he also said i have to do 12-18 months of braces first ( JFL my teeth arent even bad / crooked )

• JFL
Reactions: Roge

he's incredibly high iq, that dude lives and breathes jaw surgery, however the only implants he was willing to do were gonial implants ( custom in peek )

he quoted me 16k for Segmental Lefort 1 + BSSO + genioplasty and the design and placement of jaw angle implants

however i wont be going with it because i need eye area implants and soft tissue work first and he also said i have to do 12-18 months of braces first ( JFL my teeth arent even bad / crooked )
Are you from Lithuania?

Where did you hear pagnoni does not take many patients anymore

Incredibly high iq for doing eyes before jaw + no comments about braces section

if u only want bimax go to Raffaini or Ramieri rest cant compete with these two
Fr idk why this guy is mentioning implants if hes rating surgeons off Bimax