List of surgeons who do orbital rim implants?

socaldude12

socaldude12

Iron
Not Taban, Not Eppley

Looking for options of surgeons who do orbital rim implants who are skilled yet not way overpriced. Preferably in USA but will consider all. Looking to pay ~$6k-8k price range if possible. It seems like such a rare procedure it's not even on realself. I know there are some who do the surgery but it is not advertised or found on their websites.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 10042
Not Taban, Not Eppley

Looking for options of surgeons who do orbital rim implants who are skilled yet not way overpriced. Preferably in USA but will consider all. Looking to pay ~$6k-8k price range if possible. It seems like such a rare procedure it's not even on realself. I know there are some who do the surgery but it is not advertised or found on their websites.
Dr louis apostolakis
Dr ramirez
Dr Jonathan Hoenig

May i ask why not eppley or taban they have the upperhand from marketing in this monopolized market

• +1
Reactions: socaldude12
Dr louis apostolakis
Dr ramirez
Dr Jonathan Hoenig

May i ask why not eppley or taban they have the upperhand from marketing in this monopolized market
Thanks. I already went to consult with Taban and I'm hearing Eppley's prices are astronomical as well. In my experience, the major surgeons are able to upcharge a lot, when there may be cheaper alternatives that are just as good. For instance I just drove down to Tijuana for buccal fat removal and paid $600 where the average here is around $4K+. Not saying I would have my eyes done in Mexico, but I don't want to pay extra for marketing hype when there may be someone skilled out there in another city for a few thousand less.

• +1
Reactions: wumao and Deleted member 10042
Thanks. I already went to consult with Taban and I'm hearing Eppley's prices are astronomical as well. In my experience, the major surgeons are able to upcharge a lot, when there may be cheaper alternatives that are just as good. For instance I just drove down to Tijuana for buccal fat removal and paid $600 where the average here is around $4K+. Not saying I would have my eyes done in Mexico, but I don't want to pay extra for marketing hype when there may be someone skilled out there in another city for a few thousand less.
Taban doesnt even do custom infraorbitals and charges a fortune

• +1
Reactions: highT and socaldude12
Bro I’m recovering from rhino and want to know as well. I want almond eye surgery for Christmas lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
This is the Taban quote I got a couple months ago if anyone's interested.

Attachments

• TABAN.JPG
    TABAN.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 118
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 10042
$8500 or $5000?
For infraorbital rim implant
Taban is a nut case to charge that much

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 7419
Looks like a cocktail of procedures jfl. Are the rim implants necessary if you just get “the lift” @Amnesia looks good without the implants. Or maybe I’m mistaken?

$8500 or $5000?
IIRC I think it means 8500 for both or 5000 for only one? Some used car salesman bullshit

Looks like a cocktail of procedures jfl. Are the rim implants necessary if you just get “the lift” @Amnesia looks good without the implants. Or maybe I’m mistaken?

Yeah it was weird because he said I don't need decompression, and all the other procedures I just need slight correction. He saw that I already have PCT just slight retraction. So at the end of the day I could choose to do all of that stuff or just some of it. But my eyes aren't bad enough to drop $20K there.

I had a nurse tell me she had ptosis done in Korea for $800. Gonna keep exploring options.

What is "the lift"?

IIRC I think it means 8500 for both or 5000 for only one? Some used car salesman bullshit

Yeah it was weird because he said I don't need decompression, and all the other procedures I just need slight correction. He saw that I already have PCT just slight retraction. So at the end of the day I could choose to do all of that stuff or just some of it. But my eyes aren't bad enough to drop $20K there.

I had a nurse tell me she had ptosis done in Korea for $800. Gonna keep exploring options.

What is "the lift"?
I was referring to cantho lifting the lower lids lol fail on my part

What is "the lift"?
Infraorbital implants are niche hardly anyone does them

$8500 or $5000?
thats a pretty good price IMO

i expected an implant to be around 15 or 20