list of surgeries for trucel eye area?

D

ducksoover

Silver
I think I have one of the worst eye areas on this forum due to high level of stress lack of sleep + genetics. Anyways I want someone with good knowledge to tell me which surgeries to get in order.

- orbital decompression
-canthoplasty
-saddled infraorbital implants
-possible upper blepharoplasty

yes, it's that bad. Maybe I'm exaggerating but I keep high standards.

yes bro, totally get orbital decompression it will ascend you hard

( eliminating the competition )

• JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and curryascenderr
I have bad eye area too, I have NCT, Low IPD and UEE. What should I do ?

look at tabans results lol, OD does wonders
OD is bullshit putting the eyes back into recessed bones. get in touch with @RealSurgerymax and plot out a proper ascension using lefort 3 or whatever he reccomends

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
OD is bullshit putting the eyes back into recessed bones. get in touch with @RealSurgerymax and plot out a proper ascension using lefort 3 or whatever he reccomends
@RealSurgerymax isn't responding lol, i'm gonna have to use a clinic with good rep.

also can you explain Taban's amazing results if OD is bullshit?

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
@RealSurgerymax isn't responding lol, i'm gonna have to use a clinic with good rep.

also can you explain Taban's amazing results if OD is bullshit?
I ain’t seen his results but you’re just adapting. To the problem not fixing it.

I ain’t seen his results but you’re just adapting. To the problem not fixing it.
just look up "taban orbital decompression"

he's had one of the most impressive results for eye areas I ever seen. He does OD a lot.

Explain how OD isn't a viable option for fixing negative orbital vector. I can additionally use saddled infraorbital implants to get even deeper set eyes, that's my goal.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
just look up "taban orbital decompression"

he's had one of the most impressive results for eye areas I ever seen. He does OD a lot.

Explain how OD isn't a viable option for fixing negative orbital vector. I can additionally use saddled infraorbital implants to get even deeper set eyes, that's my goal.
They’re good results to be fair, OD may be improving eye area but your maxilla is still recessed to gandy heaven and it won’t fix that which is why bug eyes exist in the first place. If your getting implants might aswell get lefort 3 and do it the right way