LIST YOUR HAIRMAXXING PROTOCOL

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed
Title.

Illustrate things you're going to stop using or will use.

Including vitamins, supplements and natural oils if there any.

Last edited:
Not letting the top get too short, going 2-4mm on sides (no bones for long hairstyles), ensuring hairline stays NW1 at all times. Apply very light amount of fiber wax or spray to make the styling look as natural as possible.

If hairline appears to recede, then I'll do everything including transplants to revert it back to NW1.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I'm dermarolling once per week and applying minoxidil once per day, but I'm going to change to twice a day now. Fin if it gets to that point

• +1
hair transplant or cope

Not letting the top get too short, going 2-4mm on sides (no bones for long hairstyles), ensuring hairline stays NW1 at all times. Apply very light amount of fiber wax or spray to make the styling look as natural as possible.

If hairline appears to recede, then I'll do everything including transplants to revert it back to NW1.
I'm dermarolling once per week and applying minoxidil once per day, but I'm going to change to twice a day now. Fin if it gets to that point
Any vitamins or supplements?

Natural oils?

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272

Natural oils?
Everything (including castor oil and peppermint oil) are copes except minoxidil and finasteride/dutasteride. And the latter two only slow down hair loss (by blocking the transformation of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone)

Minox will also only work on areas that already have follicles (by dilating blood vessels and potassium channels, increasing the flow of nutrients and blood to that area) If there are no follicles present, everything except a transplant is cope.

If you already have a decent hairline and just want it to grow faster or want the follicles to become a bit thicker, biotin can help.
It's by no means necessary though, and it has unwanted side effects like also making your nails grow very fast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Kroker

Natural oils?
none rn since my schedule is terrible but I have some magnesium, zinc, vitamin d, omega 3 that I take if I'm living normally. Not exactly for hair just general health

• +1
I've heard fermented rice water is good

• +1
I wash it with prescription grade dandruff shampoo

Use curling iron to do the tiktok cut type shit

And add gel so it stays like that

• +1
Low dose fin (0.25 mg every 3 days) but I want to switch to topical ru58841 (3%) in a liposome solution.

• +1
Everything (including castor oil and peppermint oil) are copes except minoxidil and finasteride/dutasteride. And the latter two only slow down hair loss (by blocking the transformation of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone)

Minox will also only work on areas that already have follicles (by dilating blood vessels and potassium channels, increasing the flow of nutrients and blood to that area) If there are no follicles present, everything except a transplant is cope.

If you already have a decent hairline and just want it to grow faster or want the follicles to become a bit thicker, biotin can help.
It's by no means necessary though, and it has unwanted side effects like also making your nails grow very fast.
In a previous post you've said that Omega 3 is bad! Care to elaborate further on this claim?

none rn since my schedule is terrible but I have some magnesium, zinc, vitamin d, omega 3 that I take if I'm living normally. Not exactly for hair just general health
Great.
What form of magnesium and dose?
I've heard fermented rice water is good
Yep it's.
I wash it with prescription grade dandruff shampoo

Use curling iron to do the tiktok cut type shit

And add gel so it stays like that
Gel can harm your hair. I advice you to stop using that shit.
Low dose fin (0.25 mg every 3 days) but I want to switch to topical ru58841 (3%) in a liposome solution.
Reason of switching? Fin sides?

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and Matthias8272
In a previous post you've said that Omega 3 is bad! Care to elaborate further on this claim?

Great.

Yep it's.

Omega 3 is great. I just don't order Omega 3 pills anymore (even premium ones like Solgar) because research shows the pills are often rancid due to storage conditions and much of the nutritional value is lost between the time the fish dies -> you ingest the actual pill.

10% of all Omega 3 oils on the market are full-on rancid and half are just within the limits of oxidization.

That's why I prefer to get it from natural sources like eating salmon.

• +1

Great.

Yep it's.

glycinate

• +1
1,25 mg oral minox, 0,5 mg Fin every morning and apply liquid minox in the evening. I also derma roll 1,75 mm and use ketoconazole shampoo once every week

• +1
1. Be healthy
2. Wash with natural animal based shampoo or clay (every other day)
3. Go in the sun

• +1