(listen) NOT EXERCISING DOMINANCE OVER OTHERS IS DEATH

D

Deleted member 21628

Kraken
if you dont get sense of superiority at certain extent over others irl its over

recipe for inadequacy and feeling like you aint shit

I feel the constant need to beat the living shit out of my oneitis cuz icant help but feel like she overlooks me

and in fact, feel the same towards pppl shes around

and towards anyone im around really

shit will drive you insane

be around ppl.. and this will be fixed

factually knowing that youre better than others dont mean shit

if you dont get this.. you aint gonna feel like anything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thegoat
Give me tutorial pls. Do I have to picture a slavic ginger polina and imagine myself as chris brown so she doesn’t cuck me, or what?

Give me tutorial pls. Do I have to picture a slavic ginger polina and imagine myself as chris brown so she doesn’t cuck me, or what?
go up to ppl around and spit on them one by one 🙈🙈🙊🙊🙊

If you are dominant you are dominant. Trying to 'exercise' it is cringe

We had a friend in our group. Even though we like him, his little egoistic dumbass is always trying to 'mog' people verbally in gatherings. Ofc he is banished now

We had a friend in our group. Even though we like him, his little egoistic dumbass is always trying to 'mog' people verbally in gatherings. Ofc he is banished now
didnt really mean that

Thats what low status losers usually do, its always that idiot in the group trying to talk down to others, almost all the time or try to verbally/physically dominate folks. Sometimes they will try to cock-black in hopes of looking more dominate to attract females and get sexual access.In the end they get banished from the group after pissing everyone off.

• +1
Reactions: InSplit