Listen to music with evil frequencies, not depressive

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

Kraken
Mind control frequencies make you imitate the theme of the music so use this to your advantage. Listen to aggressive phonk or metal to be high T and aggresive IRL
Rap works too but its fucking insufferable white rappers are ok

Also know the songs have to be mainstream for this to work underground songs dont have frequencys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, NZb6Air, raleqtambrobret and 10 others
Mind control frequencies make you imitate the theme of the music so use this to your advantage. Listen to aggressive phonk or metal to be high T and aggresive IRL

Also know the songs have to be mainstream for this to work underground songs dont have frequencys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, NZb6Air, watah and 7 others
i amlost choked to death while sending this pic

:p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Jova, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
When the sub5 starts acting sigma to the beckys in class

• JFL
Reactions: ey88
Nah bro I cant listen to emo music. It falls into the "depressive" category thats why emos are depressed irl
BOI WHAT YOU SAY ABOUTH PHONK??

• JFL
Reactions: ey88, raleqtambrobret, JustCallMeKash and 1 other person
Sometimes its good to listen to depressive songs tho so u can really feel how shit ur life is so u get motivatiom to change

• +1
When the sub5 starts acting sigma to the beckys in class
"Sigma" becoming a stupid word for jokes is a psyop
Back in 2021/22 it used to be a word to represent a powerful self-contained male and there were communities around it elites didnt like that so they destroyed the whole meaning of the word

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and kalluss
1st cornball on org congratulations
what the fuck bro its a joke this is whats goona happend to him if he start listen to that shit his mental age will just go down

Back in 2021/22 it used to be a word to represent a powerful self-contained male and there were communities around it elites didnt like that so they destroyed the whole meaning of the word

Sometimes its good to listen to depressive songs tho so u can really feel how shit ur life is so u get motivatiom to change
DBSM good for that since its not mainstream and doesnt effect your brain as much

No love for industrial techno?

mogs everything

@TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and slavicpsycho
chad has mozart and lady gaga in his earphones while he's shoving metalhead nerds into the locker

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
Shutup you dumb cunt

I did not read a single word cumskin

is this good?

• +1
Blud thinks hes the thinker

No love for industrial techno?

mogs everything

@TechnoBoss

Seems like it would be good mental illness or stabilizing the brain. Might make you more neurotypical but it all depends if there are frequencies in it

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Stfu about phonk dude

is this good?

Definitely not, extremely hopeless/depressive lyrics from what I remember. And a very mainstream song so yes there are frequencies in it

Unironically. music is such a powerful tool for the human psyche/mind that your heart rate will match the rhythm of the song you're listening to. a lot of filmmakers put a strong emphasis on their soundtrack, pressuring their composer to do their absolute best

if you want to feel like a beast, listen to Bill Conti's Rocky OST

• +1
Seems like it would be good mental illness or stabilizing the brain. Might make you more neurotypical but it all depends if there are frequencies in it
being mentally ill is ideal for listening to hard dark industrial techno.

Combine it with heavy drug-use and u can really release those dark melancholic thoughts and emotions.

• JFL
chad has mozart and lady gaga in his earphones while he's shoving metalhead nerds into the locker
Chad can do whatever he wants regardless of his mental state

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and JustCallMeKash
Shutup you dumb cunt

I did not read a single word cumskin
Whats wrong shitskin mad I dont listen to your rappers? Rap music severely decreases IQ and it shows

• +1
Reactions: ey88
what the fuck bro its a joke this is whats goona happend to him if he start listen to that shit his mental age will just go down
Oh i thought u were being srs

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Whats wrong shitskin mad I dont listen to your rappers? Rap music severely decreases IQ and it shows
DNR HAHAHHAHAHA YOU THINK I READ THAT?

SUCK MY DICK CUMSKIN SNOWNIGGER

I FUCK UR ASS

Definitely not, extremely hopeless/depressive lyrics from what I remember. And a very mainstream song so yes there are frequencies in it
It's not sad imo, it's nostalgic, good vibes

what about this

Jesus christ go kill yourself, stupid fucking kid go back to tiktok
If we privated the forum a year ago neurodivergent children like you wouldnt be on here
im sorry you didnt read the book nothing to be ashamed of

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper

Attachments

• IMG_9200.png
    IMG_9200.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88 and liberiangrimreaper
If you want a surge of testosterone and aggression listen to these phonks they use very aggressive frequencies

@enriquecel @cromagnon @flippasav @liberiangrimreaper

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
If you want a surge of testosterone and aggression listen to these phonks they use very aggressive frequencies

i prefer hardstyle and white girl music

• +1

I rather commit suicide

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and slavicpsycho

@enriquecel @cromagnon @flippasav

The last one is slightly acceptable