Literal incel on Love Island USA.

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
  • I just started watching the new season of Love Island USA and there's an incel on it - I mean literal incel; he confessed to it.
  • He confessed to have never slept in bed with a woman before and he had his second ever kiss on Love Island.
  • He also said he doesn't get matches on dating apps but he's on all the dating apps. He's 23, lives in South Dakota and works at Dairy Queen.
  • As usual the girls are repulsed by him but they are all virtue signalling and treating him like a pet with "Awwww he's so cute and precious" and the guys are teaching him how to rizz up and kiss women. It's brutal to watch lol
  • Only good thing is that he's getting to kiss hot women in truth or dares and other games on the show. How do you cope knowing that this incel is kissing many hot women on the show?
  • Screen Shot 2023 08 03 at 90252 PM
    Screen Shot 2023 08 03 at 90522 PM
  • Video of him:

Also he got rejected by his female looksmatch:
Screen Shot 2023 08 03 at 92228 PM

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niklaus Mikaelson @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: flippasav, bwrauycnee, Niklaus Mikaelson and 25 others
Put on there to be shamed on national TV.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, aesthetic beauty and BongMog
He isn't ugly, has a good frame, and would absolutely demolish in an ethnic country. SFS holds him back, obviously. You're falling for the marketing trick of them using an above-average-looking guy as the awkward, religious virgin.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mosh12, Chadeep, blite and 19 others
Comments are uberbrutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and fogdart
He isn't ugly, has a good frame, and would absolutely demolish in an ethnic country. SFS holds him back, obviously. You're falling for the marketing trick of them using an above-average looking guy as the awkward, religious virgin.
He is LTN at best and acts like a soyboy, slaying as a white dude in any ethnic country isn’t an accomplishment when subhuman whites can do it, Love Island is completely out of his league

• +1
Reactions: nope, Mosh12, Deleted member 3573 and 8 others
He isn't ugly, has a good frame, and would absolutely demolish in an ethnic country. SFS holds him back, obviously. You're falling for the marketing trick of them using an above-average looking guy as the awkward, religious virgin.
Incel trait: Acting too dorky

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, zura and tallnegga
he got brutally rejected by his female looksmatch:
Screen Shot 2023 08 03 at 92228 PM

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, bwrauycnee and Xangsane
He is LTN at best and acts like a soyboy, slaying as a white dude in any ethnic country isn’t an accomplishment when subhuman whites can do it, Love Island is completely out of his league
Coping negro. This guy would be demolishing the Colombian ass you spend hours collecting videos of if he wasn't a closeted homo, lol.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
he is just another gay hollyweirdo they hired to play the awkward geek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, Pikabro and fogdart
He isn't ugly, has a good frame, and would absolutely demolish in an ethnic country. SFS holds him back, obviously. You're falling for the marketing trick of them using an above-average-looking guy as the awkward, religious virgin.
Not every virgin is some deformed ugly dude

I like the name (As)Bergie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog and makeme183
Coping negro. This guy would be demolishing the Colombian ass you spend hours collecting videos of, lol.
He literally looks like a Gargoyle statue, I have no idea what you are trying to do by arguing that he is good looking when he really isn’t, as I said before slaying in an ethnic country isn’t an accomplishment when you’re white when anyone of your race can do it, hell I don’t even think he could slay in Colombia unless he’s giga tall

If that's considered incel it might make sense why I'm here

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and It'snotover

Attachments

• 2300746A-2629-4132-95A0-794EDE718E69.jpeg
    2300746A-2629-4132-95A0-794EDE718E69.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
I have no idea what you are trying to do by arguing that he is good looking
Strawman

hell I don’t even think he could slay in Colombia unless he’s giga tall
I can't tell from him sitting, but he's probably at least average height in the US, which is enough for slaying in Colombia (with his other features, of course).

He's not above average facially; he's just average. He's the literal definition of mid tier normie - your everyday guy. He's not ugly tho.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, Chadeep, gribsufer1 and 4 others
Whitecel = volcel. Every legit white incel is either severely retarded or deformed.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Deleted member 30600
feel like OP cherry picked some bad commentes too, he's not attractive but not that ugyl, defintely can get a girl
the comments dont simp for him but pity him and cheer him too

He's not above average facially; he's just average. He's the literal definition of mid tier normie - your everyday guy. He's not ugly tho.
Wrong. He has a well above-average eye area, intact hairline, and a defined mandible. He looks goofy due to his SFS.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Kissing the women on that show aint even a flex tho,imagine the amount of facials and slime they
probably swallowed at this point

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BongMog, Chadeep, gribsufer1 and 3 others
feel like OP cherry picked some bad commentes too, he's not attractive but not that ugyl, defintely can get a girl
the comments dont simp for him but pity him and cheer him too
Cherry picked comments? I literally just screen grabbed a random IG pic and those were the first comments on the picture. Here's a link to the picture just go and read it yourself
Wrong. He has a well above-average eye area, intact hairline, and a defined mandible. He looks goofy due to his SFS.
He's above average in south dakota or Utah not any major state/city lol

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I can't think of a single, major American city where this guy wouldn't be above average.

Whitecel = volcel. Every legit white incel is either severely retarded or deformed.
Can’t be incel when gooks and sheboons exist

Cherry picked comments? I literally just screen grabbed a random IG pic and those were the first comments on the picture. Here's a link to the picture just go and read it yourself

video u psted they all call him a sweetheart etc

humiliating wtf

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Love island here in the UK is just HTNs with a tan and body halo. There’s even some MTNs. RTT is law.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, KING REIDYZ, Xangsane and 2 others
video u psted they all call him a sweetheart etc
virtue signalling women. they are showing him sympathy not sexual/attraction. in the video he said his mom died when he was 4 years old and he's looking for a wife.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Amnesia, Pikabro and 2 others
its good for the drama

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
I can't think of a single, major American city where this guy wouldn't be above average.
if he is above average then why is he a virgin at 23 and had his second kiss on love island? he also said he barely gets matches on dating apps. :unsure: they had to teach him how to kiss on the show lol

Above average in Germany for sure, he is a mentalcel. Don‘t you think this show is scripted?

• +1
if he is above average then why is he a virgin at 23 and had his second kiss on love island? he also said he barely gets matches on dating apps. :unsure: they had to teach him how to kiss on the show lol
Possible options:
  • The show is staged
  • He's a closeted homosexual
  • He's "saving himself for Jesus" and most women he interacts with realize they have no chance with him because they are no longer virgins
  • The majority of men (including above average) barely get any matches on dating apps (in the US)

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, Xangsane, Chadeep and 3 others
I feel bad in my brain because he reminds me of me

• So Sad
Possible options:
  • The show is staged
  • He's "saving himself for Jesus" and most women he interacts with realize they have no chance with him because they are no longer virgins
  • The majority of men (including above average) barely get any matches on dating apps (in the US)
Closeted homo? Can't confirm or deny. He's definitely not saving himself cos he's making moves on the show but the women aren't feeling him. Women started roasting him even before the show aired and said that he looked like a virgin lol. Also why would he go on love island (a show full of degenerates) to find a wife if he's saving himself?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mosh12, Xangsane, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • I just started watching the new season of Love Island USA and there's an incel on it - I mean literal incel; he confessed to it.
  • He confessed to have never slept in bed with a woman before and he had his second ever kiss on Love Island.
  • He also said he doesn't get matches on dating apps but he's on all the dating apps. He's 23, lives in South Dakota and works at Dairy Queen.
  • As usual the girls are repulsed by him but they are all virtue signalling and treating him like a pet with "Awwww he's so cute and precious" and the guys are teaching him how to rizz up and kiss women. It's brutal to watch lol
  • Only good thing is that he's getting to kiss hot women in truth or dares and other games on the show. How do you cope knowing that this incel is kissing many hot women on the show?
  • View attachment 2359805View attachment 2359806
  • Video of him:

View attachment 2359813

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niklaus Mikaelson @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Hypergamy isnt real bro!
>gets rejected by himself in a wig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, the next o'pry, Chadeep and 3 others
He's 23, lives in South Dakota and works at Dairy Queen.
Nothing drying up a girl more than saying you’re 23 and work at Dairy Queen lmaooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Amnesia and JL~
38A5C910 0E64 4F6D 8B8F 180D65FB8903

They need to bring an Indian BBC on the show and watch him slay with his mystic yoga rizz.

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and fogdart
  • Video of him:

View attachment 2359813

brutality💀

Possible options:
  • The show is staged
Or he just has 0 drip and rizz

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc, fogdart and JL~
Biggest issue Im seeing with this guy upon further examination is that he has 0 sex appeal whatsoever.
Just Height and JBW which unfortunately doesn't work on modern western women.

He needs to RTT and change his hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, BongMog, Xangsane and 6 others
his mouth area failos him heavy and his eyes look soulless

• +1
he's not ugly. he's just a virgin that's it.
Nah he’s ugly lol. That’s why he’s a virgin

IMG 9200

His chin is literally going into his neck

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Xangsane, Chadeep and 3 others
He can always run jbw

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
Possible options:
  • The show is staged
It’s the last reason.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Blackgymmax
  • Video of him:

View attachment 2359813

Yeah it’s not good looking but if he was nt and lied about being non virgin and wasn’t awkward he could probably get someone MAYBE

I reckon partly way he acts fucks it up for him , although yeh I agree he’s not good looking

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and fogdart
With a rhino he would ascend hard, terrible nose tip shape. His teeth are rotter tier too. He can become htn with some work.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, bwrauycnee and Mr Test
He should get braces asap.
fucking idiot

pretty brutal