• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
J - just
B - be
W - white

JBW

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
He's probably there for comic relief, in Romania we have similar shows and they always put there some ugly jestermaxxed clown for entertainment and variety...

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and zainab
He looks decent tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
virtue signalling women. they are showing him sympathy not sexual/attraction. in the video he said his mom died when he was 4 years old and he's looking for a wife.
It's not even real sympathy. As Louis CK once said: if women were actually sympathetic to unfortunate men, they'd fuck him - all they have to do is lie there.

tiktok is more blackpilled than this site nowadays with everyone in here calling him above average or decent looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, BongMog, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
  • I just started watching the new season of Love Island USA and there's an incel on it - I mean literal incel; he confessed to it.
  • He confessed to have never slept in bed with a woman before and he had his second ever kiss on Love Island.
  • He also said he doesn't get matches on dating apps but he's on all the dating apps. He's 23, lives in South Dakota and works at Dairy Queen.
  • As usual the girls are repulsed by him but they are all virtue signalling and treating him like a pet with "Awwww he's so cute and precious" and the guys are teaching him how to rizz up and kiss women. It's brutal to watch lol
  • Only good thing is that he's getting to kiss hot women in truth or dares and other games on the show. How do you cope knowing that this incel is kissing many hot women on the show?
  • View attachment 2359805View attachment 2359806
  • Video of him:

Also he got rejected by his female looksmatch:
View attachment 2359813

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niklaus Mikaelson @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky @PrinceLuenLeoncur

He is Christcoping too JFL

“I’m only incel because I don’t believe in pre marital sex”

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
  • I just started watching the new season of Love Island USA and there's an incel on it - I mean literal incel; he confessed to it.
  • He confessed to have never slept in bed with a woman before and he had his second ever kiss on Love Island.
  • He also said he doesn't get matches on dating apps but he's on all the dating apps. He's 23, lives in South Dakota and works at Dairy Queen.
  • As usual the girls are repulsed by him but they are all virtue signalling and treating him like a pet with "Awwww he's so cute and precious" and the guys are teaching him how to rizz up and kiss women. It's brutal to watch lol
  • Only good thing is that he's getting to kiss hot women in truth or dares and other games on the show. How do you cope knowing that this incel is kissing many hot women on the show?
  • Video of him:

View attachment 2359813

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niklaus Mikaelson @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman @Racky @PrinceLuenLeoncur

How did he get on there?

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
He isn't ugly, has a good frame, and would absolutely demolish in an ethnic country. SFS holds him back, obviously. You're falling for the marketing trick of them using an above-average-looking guy as the awkward, religious virgin.
Ugly white men also do well in ethnic countries so it doesn't count.

He’s a 10 in South Dakota :Comfy:

Other then that the comments are suicidefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and fogdart
Cherry picked comments? I literally just screen grabbed a random IG pic and those were the first comments on the picture. Here's a link to the picture just go and read it yourself

He's above average in south dakota or Utah not any major state/city lol

23 ???

• Video of him:

View attachment 2359813

What's surprising is that the Jason Momoa spanish dude got no attention during the initial matching.
And the manlet ethnic got the most. Granted he has the best face.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart and thecel
  • Video of him:

View attachment 2359813

BROOTAL

• Video of him:

View attachment 2359813

Incels have a hypermasculine face so it explains why men like him have autism too

looks average too me with high bodyfat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back