literally all i did ever since joining was LDAR and LOOKSMIN

D

Deleted member 3055

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Posts
8,253
Reputation
17,152
i am in utter disbelief... i am looking at side profile pictures from late 2019 (around when i joined the site) and it literally looks like i was lean (i also remember having slight abs) my side profile was not only human looking but actually even above average...
i looked lean both from the front and side (my lower third was much better looking from the front, and my cheekbones were visible from the side) and now im a bloated fat nigger who literally hasnt left bed in like 5 months... looksmin.me tbh tbh ngl
shit thread
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, RAITEIII, Chadeep and 1 other person
i am in utter disbelief... i am looking at side profile pictures from late 2019 (around when i joined the site) and it literally looks like i was lean (i also remember having slight abs) my side profile was not only human looking but actually even above average...
i looked lean both from the front and side (my lower third was much better looking from the front, and my cheekbones were visible from the side) and now im a bloated fat nigger who literally hasnt left bed in like 5 months... looksmin.me tbh tbh ngl
shit thread
Same bro but i atleast moneymaxxed for surgeries
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3055
Implying that you're the only one
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, RAITEIII and Deleted member 3055
I giga roted but I've gained knowledge and have some perspective. I still need improvement mentally wise.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3055
I giga roted but I've gained knowledge and have some perspective. I still need improvement mentally wise.
LOOKING GOOD SHALL SET YOU FREE
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RAITEIII

Similar threads

VIGILIANT
Replies
7
Views
29
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
dhusc
Replies
0
Views
34
dhusc
dhusc
Gaythugmax
Replies
7
Views
41
enviouss
enviouss
hexum.dnd
Replies
10
Views
51
highpotentialmtn
highpotentialmtn
dreamz
Replies
8
Views
49
cursedbybones
cursedbybones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top