Literally can't study at all after the gym, am I just retarded or is this normal?

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Silver
Yesterday, Did Chest day, went till failure, then walked 2 miles. Got a massive headache after, showered and felt slow mentally for the rest of the day

I could only clean and do other stuff, actual studying and reading was impossible and I could not retain anything

This is with high doses of vyvanse aswell, wtf can i do to mitigate this, I saw a vid from MPMD years ago about this

I'm on 30mg of Vyvanse aswell, just jerk off before always works for me!

I'm on 30mg of Vyvanse aswell, just jerk off before always works for me!
when i go to the gym and take vyvanse I have no libido for the rest of the day and it gets repressed and then at night it comes 10x more extreme, Idk im weird with it

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
better to study in the morning with a clear mind

when i do physical exertion the last thing i wanna do is study after

Why would you walk so much

Why would you walk so much
Used to run daily before 2022 and had amazing cardio, have done basically 0 cardio for the past 2 years and I gained a shitton of muscle and fat and Im trying to ease into having better cardio without raaping my joints

Used to run daily before 2022 and had amazing cardio, have done basically 0 cardio for the past 2 years and I gained a shitton of muscle and fat and Im trying to ease into having better cardio without raaping my joints
Just eat healthier