Literally Lol @ anyone who took accutane as a teenager

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/docume...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

even the fucking European Medicines Agency acknowledges the antiandrogenic effects is isotretinoin and urges the EU members to update their side effects leaflets to include erectile dysfunction, lowered libido, gynecomastia at unknown frequency.
This drug effectively cancels out puberty to some degree and I was given it at age 16 and 7 months.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, BigBiceps, Bennett and 5 others
uhhh ohhhh stinkyyy

Lol u were stopped growing anyway manlet

Keep crying for your shit environment

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
Literally lol @ anyone who touches anything before 20

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Crescogenic and Deleted member 2095
Accutane is poison. God i wish i hadnt taken it. My acne scara would have been slightly worse but having acne scars is still better than manletism.
My dermatologist convinced me that it doesnt affect growth. Fuck him.
Even the leaflet didnt warn me about such side effects. I took it at the ripe age of 15. Right in the middle of my growth.

I noticed that my height growth slowed down after accutane but not completely stopped. The dosage was mild and i relapsed after an year. Not too bad tho. The acne arent as severe anymore

Stop the cope man

Accutane is poison. God i wish i hadnt taken it. My acne scara would have been slightly worse but having acne scars is still better than manletism.
My dermatologist convinced me that it doesnt affect growth. Fuck him.
Even the leaflet didnt warn me about such side effects. I took it at the ripe age of 15. Right in the middle of my growth.

I noticed that my height growth slowed down after accutane but not completely stopped. The dosage was mild and i relapsed after an year. Not too bad tho. The acne arent as severe anymore
Height growth slows down at 15 anyway. You have no proof to say it was accutane

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and AbandonShip

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
lol @ accutane

You're back boyo lol