Lithuanian females and bois liking me in bumble

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
New likes upon me came yesterday in bumble, for again showing that in this shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russia) only for gays is possible to live, and nothing to do for men of honor and culture, because lithuanian females ugly

25yo lithuanian female

Femalas
Femalas2

19yo lithuanian boi

Bojus
Bojus2

Both likes are practically useless, because I not gay and ugly females are beneath me, but to be liked by bois is appreciation, is to be like ancient greek man of culture who has loverboys instead of simping for thots. Just hope it's real cool biological boi, theoretically takeable by me (if I was gay), not some FtM tranny :/

Cool boi, would take, if I was gay and he real boi :<

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HerpDerpson and diamondbill
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890, Deleted member 41749, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
Teenage angst makes my dick hard

Better than the UK beasts

New likes upon me came yesterday in bumble, for again showing that in this shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russia) only for gays is possible to live, and nothing to do for men of honor and culture, because lithuanian females ugly

25yo lithuanian female

View attachment 2535367View attachment 2535369

19yo lithuanian boi

View attachment 2535371View attachment 2535372

Both likes are practically useless, because I not gay and ugly females are beneath me, but to be liked by bois is appreciation, is to be like ancient greek man of culture who has loverboys instead of simping for thots. Just hope it's real cool biological boi, theoretically takeable by me (if I was gay), not some FtM tranny :/

Cool boi, would take, if I was gay and he real boi :<
the girl's fuckable

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
I would fuck her face badly