Little details

R

RAITEIII

Legendary
If a girl suddenly stops having interest on you for very random shit and little details in reality it's that she was never that much into you.

Many people cope thinking that moving 1 single finger the wrong way is what made them fail but unironically moving 1 thousand fingers may not help them anyway, it was already kinda written in stone that they didnt fancy you that much because when you trully like someone you're way more willing to at least try to make things work out.

It is better not to cope and be better and look better tbh, gonna bring you more succes in the long run even if knowing the truth hurts.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Lev Peshkov
cope it was your personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
If a girl suddenly stops having interest on you for very random shit and little details in reality it's that she found a bigger chad

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5912
I agree 100%

You are literally the best thing until a bigger fish is found

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Damn I wrote this before. But... idk. My current dating situation I think that in today's world someone gl can have access to many Chads. So if you act weird even if gl... there can be other choices. I won't say that one single detail is enough. But an accumulation over time perhaps...