Little Game: Rate yourself normie scale /10 & then rate yourself if you were lean sub 12% bf weight

Didn't you say that making my nose thin would kinda mess harmony up a bit? I dunno whether just sorting the tip so it doesn't face upward would be the best course of action?

Septoplasty is my alibi anyway so I could realistically get rhino without people batting an eyelid.
@ArabIncel mogs you.

You are legit 6/10 atm but I also don't think getting lean would add much.

View attachment 1040395
A9C0B75E 2ED2 4539 9AE7 3CFFBAEB35ED

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Almost like women have preferences.
yeah its funny cause my subjective features like eye color and hair are my best features which is why objectively I'm never set and stone as good or bad looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and volcelfatcel
Didn't you say that making my nose thin would kinda mess harmony up a bit? I dunno whether just sorting the tip so it doesn't face upward would be the best course of action?

Septoplasty is my alibi anyway so I could realistically get rhino without people batting an eyelid.

Before I saw the other pictures you posted a few days later.

• +1
niggas really be putting concrete numbers on a subjective thing

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, jellyfish101 and Uglyandfat
yeah its funny cause my subjective features like eye color and hair are my best features which is why objectively I'm never set and stone as good or bad looking
Exactly, just hope the woman has a thing for youz

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar and SendMePicsToRate
niggas really be putting concrete numbers on a subjective thing
not everything about looks are subjective bone structure and harmony are NOT subjective.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Before I saw the other pictures you posted a few days later.
Most important thing is solving the upturn i think. I don't think the width is as bad on me because of my other wide features, but the upturned nose being sorted could help me out hugely

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 10709
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat and Deleted member 10709
Im 15% bodyfat rn and I'd rate myself 4/10 for both

I don't know how much I am, but I think the difference would be 0.5-0.7

I'm retardedly high bf, but I still look average even slightly above average because of bones irl prob 5/10 or even 6/10 would be 8/10 8.5/10 lean and gymcelled at least in this Latin American country jfl.

I'm retardedly high bf, but I still look average even slightly above average because of bones irl prob 5/10 or even 6/10 would be 8/10 8.5/10 lean and gymcelled at least in this Latin American country jfl.

You would be a Chad if you were lean? LMAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, mogstar, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
You would be a Chad if you were lean? LMAO
Here in Latin America even at retarded bf I get treated better because of light skin and me mogging 90% of the population at a staggering 5'10 jfl

Here in Latin America even at retarded bf I get treated better because of light skin and me mogging 90% of the population at a staggering 5'10 jfl
what country are you

• +1
@Username - Watched a pretty interesting MGTOW video recently (Recommended YouTube algorithm)

Check it out:

He has an interesting approach on egoism, where I agree with for a big part. When I go out with friends that are in the same calibre as me in terms of looks we don't ''hunt'' for girls we usually just want to have a good time. Ending up with girls is just a bonus we don't really care wether that happens or not. Nights like those I enjoy most, since you actually have fun and make great memories. I never understood men chasing after girls, I always thought it should come naturally without effort. The thing is that nowadays the dating market is so fucked that normal looking men have to put much more effort then 30 years ago. A guy rated 5 psl on here would have no trouble getting girls 30 years ago, whereas nowadays he has to put 5 times more effort for a girl that has a double digit body count.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Wallenberg, Uglyandfat and 2 others
2 bloated
6 lean

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
He has an interesting approach on egoism, where I agree with for a big part. When I go out with friends that are in the same calibre as me in terms of looks we don't ''hunt'' for girls we usually just want to have a good time. Ending up with girls is just a bonus we don't really care wether that happens or not. Nights like those I enjoy most, since you actually have fun and make great memories. I never understood men chasing after girls, I always thought it should come naturally without effort. The thing is that nowadays the dating market is so fucked that normal looking men have to put much more effort then 30 years ago. A guy rated 5 psl on here would have no trouble getting girls 30 years ago, whereas nowadays he has to put 5 times more effort for a girl that has a double digit body count.

Completely couldn't agree more!

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 4387 and Uglyandfat
Tbh u dont have bad bones either. But the main issue of relying on hair specifically is that age fucks with it. Keep leanmaxxing man, u can ascend to Chad 100% with eye color halo. Me with brown eyes I need perfect holding and shit for my eyes to be acceptable. Having color let's u have a few flaws and people will look over it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Uglyandfat
Having color let's u have a few flaws and people will look over it
yup cause its so distracting tbh people forget that im a fat fucker when they look into my eyes JFL

• +1
Tbh u dont have bad bones either. But the main issue of relying on hair specifically is that age fucks with it. Keep leanmaxxing man, u can ascend to Chad 100% with eye color halo. Me with brown eyes I need perfect holding and shit for my eyes to be acceptable. Having color let's u have a few flaws and people will look over it

JFL at this white-pill nonsense.

He cannot ascend to a fucking Chad you plonker.

Jfl if you think he can't be Chad lite at the very least with leanmaxxing lmao.

4/10
4.1/10 i guess?

yup cause its so distracting tbh people forget that im a fat fucker when they look into my eyes JFL
Jfl, ur coloring shade is perfect, striking in sunlight.

Lol I ain't gonna waste my breathe. Just gonna tag the people that can be bothered to articulate the science to you.

@Ocelot @Kingkellz

• JFL
You’ll be an irl chad when you’re fully lean

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and volcelfatcel
Lol I ain't gonna waste my breathe. Just gonna tag the people that can be bothered to articulate the science to you.

@Ocelot @Kingkellz
He mogs you hard

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, mogstar, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person

Could I be chad irl without rhino do you think?

Taking into consideration height and body, etc.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 6908
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10709
Makinit isn’t very reliable he thinks I am dead average jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Uglyandfat and volcelfatcel
Could I be chad irl without rhino do you think?

Taking into consideration height and body, etc.

You're already Chadlite so it wouldn't be unimaginable dude, but you know this and it's obvious.

• +1

Literally everyone except you agrees I am well above average you are just denying it because you are hideous.

• JFL

these studies dont go for the users here they go for the men that never gave a shit or even thought about their own looks unlike everyone here who is insecure as fuck and examines their face every 15 minutes in a mirror

• +1
Literally everyone except you agrees I am well above average you are just denying it because you are hideous.

Good for you then bro.

It's funny though. If you believe you are, why do you keep bringing up what one person's opinion is?

Yeah neither incel here. Just wanna improve looks. I specifically looked for a forum to do that when lockdown hit. I was 98kg and just about "obese". Not even overweight.

Anyway you trust me with photo in PM? I've literally never doxxed a soul lol. Despite having the most beef. Only one that knows @Introvertednarc looks nothing looks Zayn as he thinks LOL
U doxxed me bro