Little Game: Rate yourself normie scale /10 & then rate yourself if you were lean sub 12% bf weight

these studies dont go for the users here they go for the men that never gave a shit or even thought about their own looks unlike everyone here who is insecure as fuck and examines their face every 15 minutes in a mirror

Ok. If you can seriously sit there with a straight face and say you'll be Chadlite if you lost that fat then good for you.

I'm moving on from this conversation.

Literally everyone except you agrees I am well above average you are just denying it because you are hideous.
EF306C88 E672 423D 9B90 208A2114AE47

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, AsGoodAsItGets, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Good for you then bro.

It's funny though. If you believe you are, why do you keep bringing up what one person's opinion is?
Because regardless I am still an incredibly insecure person.

Ok. If you can seriously sit there with a straight face and say you'll be Chadlite if you lost that fat then good for you.

I'm moving on from this conversation.
I never said that, thats what they said. I personally do not know what my potential is I could barely improve or I could improve lots its hard to tell when your face is full of fat

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Just remember that I have experience with women. Those people that rated you, don't. Do you though man.

Please don't bring this up again and again now. It's becoming old.

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
U are 6 psl in motion
Bro be careful or you are gonna get barked at :feelskek:
Just remember that I have experience with women. Those people that rated you, don't. Do you though man.

Please don't bring this up again and again now. It's becoming old.
Just a reminder you aren’t exclusive to that club, you are not rhe only person on this forum who is so blessed to have been touched by a woman.

Just a reminder you aren’t exclusive to that club, you are not rhe only person on this forum who is so blessed to have been touched by a woman.

Find me one user who isn't a virgin on here that think you're good looking.

Most people here are to a degree, you're not alone in that lol. This place makes my OCD go crazy jfl

7+/10
8+/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Most people here are to a degree, you're not alone in that lol. This place makes my OCD go crazy jfl

Let your boys know I am done replying to this thread now lol. They've moved it far too of topic. Should have predicted it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Find me one user who isn't a virgin on here that think you're good looking.
Does it matter because none of them seem as obsessive about bringing up their virginity than you so I wouldn’t know.

Sticking your dick in someone doesn’t grant you their knowledge btw.

No need to be insecure, you look great. Sometimes when you end up in forums like these insecurity gets the best of us. Remind yourself this is what the average man in 2021 looks like:

AverageMan1.jpg

Looking at male models too much can cause things like BDD and huge dents in one self-confidence. People here think you need to look like a flawless 8psl model to have succes, which obviously is a huge coping mechanism to have an excuse for giving up.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Uglyandfat, volcelfatcel and 3 others
No need to be insecure, you look great. Sometimes when you end up in forums like these insecurity gets the best of us. Remind yourself this is what the average man in 2021 looks like:

AverageMan1.jpg

Looking at male models too much can cause things like BDD and huge dents in one self-confidence. People here think you need to look like a flawless 8psl model to have succes, which obviously is a huge coping mechanism to have an excuse for giving up.
More so a case of I know I look much better now but it is still left over from teen years. It doesn’t help every single time I feel insecure given that is what completely destroyed my last relationship.

I get why that sort of activity would make anyone insecure, and it really is for anlot of men a reason to feel happy they aren’t getting any.

• +1

AverageMan1.jpg

Also an interesting point, you say that is the average man but in reality due to it being a composite face it will be inherently more attractive than a truly average member of the population.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

That nigga seriously is low IQ........YOU NEED to have relationship with womeen.........to able rate human attractiveness. :feelskek::feelskek:. You literally cannot make that shit up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 756
That nigga seriously is low IQ........YOU NEED to have relationship with womeen.........to able rate human attractiveness. :feelskek::feelskek:. You literally cannot make that shit up.
Fucking love this dudes obliviousness to his own ugliness though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Do you gym BTW? Wanna gymaxx to irl chad and then make a YT channel where I mog girl's BF's in the gym with my superior height, face and frame
I do body weight stuff but not much in terms of weights, I’ve got a pretty large frame though so it looks like I’ve got more muscle than I actually do. With the exception of my neck, which is just thick cause of wrestling.

• +1
I do body weight stuff but not much in terms of weights, I’ve got a pretty large frame though so it looks like I’ve got more muscle than I actually do. With the exception of my neck, which is just thick cause of wrestling.
You look like such a second row

• +1
Reactions: jellyfish101
Lean: 7/10, maybe even higher tbh, my jaw halo at low bf% is insane

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I played every position in the scrum bar flanker and loosehead
Yah I could see you in the scrum, I never had the speed to be a flanker tbh.

• +1
Yah I could see you in the scrum, I never had the speed to be a flanker tbh.
I wouldn't be able to do it now, lost too much weight.

Thoughts on BJJ btw? Its grappling like wrestling I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and jellyfish101
I wouldn't be able to do it now, lost too much weight.

Thoughts on BJJ btw? Its grappling like wrestling I suppose.
I’m still doing wrestling competitively for my college but I know a lot of teammates that transferred to BJJ and had a lot of success. There’s a reason why people like Ben Askren who were NCAA champions are able to translate wrestling so naturally to BJJ dominated sports like MMA.

• +1
I’m still doing wrestling competitively for my college but I know a lot of teammates that transferred to BJJ and had a lot of success. There’s a reason why people like Ben Askren who were NCAA champions are able to translate wrestling so naturally to BJJ dominated sports like MMA.
Yeah, really wish wrestling was a thing over here like it is in the states within the school system

Yeah, really wish wrestling was a thing over here like it is in the states within the school system
Yah I grew up in the UK for a good part of my life and the sports culture over there is crazy different from in the states.

• +1
Yah I grew up in the UK for a good part of my life and the sports culture over there is crazy different from in the states.
Yeah, in schools its rarely pushed here. US much better with how competition works

• +1
Reactions: jellyfish101
1/10 atm
Maybe 5/10 with weight loss, surgery and hair transplant

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
3.5/10 now

4.5 after surgery

3.5/10 now

4.5 after surgery