Little Guide on Smartdrugs

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
Welcome my Brothers
In this Guide i will Teach you about my Favorite Smartdrugs

What are Smartdrugs
Smartdrugs are Drugs which enhance your Mind, so you can focus more. Be more Social and just more Motivated.

Which Smartdrugs will i cover?

1. Ritalin/Adderal
  2. Elvanse/Vyvanse
  3. Medikinet
  4. Phenibut
  5. Coffeine
  6. Nicotine

Ritalin/Adderal:

History:
Ritalin was first Discoverd by a Swiss Scientist. The Name Ritalin comes from his Wife. Bc when he first discoverd the drug, he gave it to his wife. She played tennis way better while on Ritalin. So he gave the name Ritalin bc his Wife was named "Rita".

Where is Ritalin used:
Ritalin is used to treat Adhd and Concetration Problems. The biggest Usergroup are Kids which get Ritalin Described by their Doctors. Ritalin gets also Abused alot. The main Abusers are two Groups: Students which use it so they can learn better and are more concentrate and Crackhead which use it as a cheap coke variant.

How to consume it:
Since Ritalin is Pill form, most People just take it Oral. The Problem here is that when taken oral the ritalin needs 1-2hours to kick in. Now comes the method which i use. I make the pills into powder and snort it. This has good and bad sides. The Good part is that it kicks in immediatly and is way stronger. The Bad part is that it wont last long, only 1-2h. The other bad effect when snorted is that you will have a comedown. When i party i usualy snort it, but for school and work i just take the pill.

Effects:
If you have adhd this might be diffrent for you. For me Ritalin makes me more Awake, Focused and Social. When i talk to someone on Ritalin im rly happy and will talk for hours. I turn into the most charismatic mf. This is also good for getting girls, i can tell through experience. I can learn for 2 days without sleep and im still concentrate af. Also when im on ritalin, i love school or work.

Where can you buy:
If you know someone who has adhd just ask them for some, if you dont have such a person, you can always buy them from a normal dealer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elvanse/Vyvanse:

History:
I dont know from where this shit comes tbh, and im too lazy too google it. Sry for that

Where is Elvanse used:
Like Ritalin Elvanse is used too treat ADHD and Autism in some cases. But its not the same thing as Ritalin. Elvanse dont gets abused much since the effects are not very good for Partying.

How to consume it:
Elvanse i only did Oral. It needs 3 hours to kick in. You can try to snort it but idk if that would work. Will test when i have Elvanse again.

Effects:
The Effects are like Ritalin but way longer. Elvanse can last up to 24hours. First time i took Elvanse i was in School. I took it at 5 o'clock in the Morning and it lastet till 3 pm the next day. Combining it with Nicotine makes it way stronger. Since it makes you awake i couldnt sleep.
IF THAT HAPPENS TO YOU TO, HERES MY TIPS TO SLEEP WHILE ON ELVANSE:
Just trying to sleep wont help, your too awake to even close your eyes. But there are 3 Options:
  • Alcohol: If you have some Alcohol around, drink it. You dont need to be blackout drunk, just a little tipsy. This will make you tired.
  • Weed: Weed will make you tired, but you need to be careful! Mixing weed with stimulants like Elvanse can give you a bad trip and destroy your mental health. If you know that you wont get a bad trip you can try it. I also use weed for this.
  • Phenibut: I will talk more about it later. Phenibut can make you sleep. But you need to take atleast 1000mg. Since Phenibut takes 2-4hours to show effects, you need to take it early.

Where can you buy:
If you know someone who has adhd or autism just ask them for some, if you dont have such a person, you can always buy them from a normal dealer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Medikinet:

History:
Sorry guys, i rly dont know from where it is. But it isnt importent anyway.

Where is Medikinet used:
Its a Stimulant which treats ADHD.

How to consume it:
Medikinet kicks in Pretty fast so i wouldnt snort it. I snorted it twice and i didnt feel anything. So just take it normal.

Effects:
The effects are simmular to Ritalin and Elvanse. For me it wasnt as strong and i felt "normal". It didnt even make me awake tbh. So i wouldnt recommend you this. Just stick to Ritalin and Elvanse.

Where can you buy:
If you know someone who has adhd or just ask them for some, if you dont have such a person, you can always buy them from a normal dealer.

Phenibut:

History:
Phenibut was developed in the Udssr in the 60s. It was developed to treat Anxiety and Depression. But since its effects were amazing, the Sowjets gave it to their Cosmonauts. Thats why it also called the "Russian Spacedrug",

Where is Phenibut used:
Its used against anxeity and depression. Or ppl who have social phobia.

How to consume it:
Either you desolve it in water and drink it or use pills. It takes around 4hours to kick in.

Effects:
It enhances your mood and makes your more social. I use it as an alcohol alternative. It also improves your sleep a lot.
DOSING:
500mg = Improved mood, good feeling
1000mg = More social
1500mg = Way more energy
2000mg = Hypnotic feeling

Where can you buy:
Since its legal you can just buy it online

Thanks for Reading it and i hope it helps yall
your GnomePilledSigma

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, |Daddy_Zygos| and Fiqh
What about bromantan ?

Telling people to drink alcohol right after abusing stimulants is a very dangerous thing to recommend. Phenibut is great though. But don’t drink on it, or at least be wary.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Telling people to drink alcohol right after abusing stimulants is a very dangerous thing to recommend. Phenibut is great though. But don’t drink on it, or at least be wary.
What dosage are you taking?
And how often?

What dosage are you taking?
And how often?
Right now I don’t take any, haven’t for a while.. maybe 2 years. I would take anything from 750-1,500 usually, sometimes for larger doses I would put it in a big water bottle and consume over the course of like 3-4 hours for a long/full day release. Don’t take it often, 2 times a week max. Anything more you will ruin it for yourself and never get the benefits anymore, just the side effects. Take it when you need to take it and don’t lie to yourself saying you need it everyday either… the tolerance builds up like crazy which is why I suggest only doing it on occasion. Hope this helps

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
these are weak stims at best weak asf do real shit don’t take this advice

Right now I don’t take any, haven’t for a while.. maybe 2 years. I would take anything from 750-1,500 usually, sometimes for larger doses I would put it in a big water bottle and consume over the course of like 3-4 hours for a long/full day release. Don’t take it often, 2 times a week max. Anything more you will ruin it for yourself and never get the benefits anymore, just the side effects. Take it when you need to take it and don’t lie to yourself saying you need it everyday either… the tolerance builds up like crazy which is why I suggest only doing it on occasion. Hope this helps
That seems helpful, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: schizoangel
Where can I buy Phenibut in the UK? Struggling to find sources

Ritalin and Medikinet are the same drug, only medikinet (cr) is extended release and ritalin is instant so it’s a bit more intense. Only really useful for being productive at boring things (studying, repetitive work) or staying awake and I definitely wouldn’t recommend taking it daily as it makes me personally a zombie emotionally and socially.