Bronze

Jfl also look at the fucking dislikes
Legit Hollywood has fallen that shit as of now has 25k likes and 35k dislikes
Jfl and worshipping niggers

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Corleone, mortis and 19 others
The little hoe. Why exactly should I care about this hoe?

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
another disney movie about a hypergamous becky yay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 6128 and 13 others
She’s an IPDcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Corleone, Deleted member 20370 and 9 others
The little hoe. Why exactly should I care about this hoe?
Im not saying you should care I'm just saying just wait and watch the whole world will be a dirty nigger fest atleast except Some racist white countries ,india and Asia as they don't like blacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Her forward grown chest she has is more than good enough for the role

Wait you can see the dislikes on the videos?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Corleone, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
I see stuff like this and wonder. Is kind of funny how when JBW media halos went to black women and rappers the opposite party now has concerns and rage against it, as if these were not the things black people until very recently did faced (media halos and media influence being the #1 factor on how your perceived and valued in modern society.) If u ask me, its almost as if its a space inbetween for people to understand the unbalancing effects of media representation.

Since nobody wants to see white thots being shown as model icons and such, theve moved on to mulattos and black people in America. But then white people in America will feel like they are facing discrimination in the same manner as black people did. How long will it take for people to throw this media persona shit in the trash though? Imagine humanity's main invention in todays time being self destructive social media and shit. Like, nobody created anything really beneficial?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 21336, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
The little Mermaid is a cartoon. The picture is of some IRL singer. Fake news. Zero reasoning ability.
iu

Its funny because it's based off an actual European fairytale. But now an African is playing a Danish women's role. Its over for white entertainment. White people are the only people on earth willingly replacing themselves lol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Earth Dollar
Where can you see dislikes ?

Its funny because it's based off an actual European fairytale. But now an African is playing a Danish women's role. Its over for white entertainment. White people are the only people on earth willingly replacing themselves lol.
but you think anime characters are based off Asians
when its literally documented to be based of Caucasian faces
very ironic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Fxdzcki, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Trilogy, Earth Dollar and Deleted member 7580
Mermaids aren’t real so why not

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
The little Mermaid is a cartoon. The picture is of some IRL singer. Fake news. Zero reasoning ability.
iu
Retard they made a live movie out of her and the trailer i shared is on official Disney yt channel

Your right, but this is how all things are tbh. The argument your making is flat out low iq racist, even towards white people. Because what your saying is something similar to "no white person should be able to make music because the first beat came from africa" or some shit.

And you cant be so sure a white person is doing this either. When it comes to stuff like this its money and popularity. African American celebs are popular so of course they'll do something as controversial as this, if it means getting other ethnicities to watch the little mermaid and fuck with Disney.

Even a racist person would agree. Racism is very complex today anyways. If damn near half of the usa is black theres a serious untapped demographic of people you need to sway. Cant do that if they are seriously aware of JBW propaganda. If they are blind when it comes to standing for their own kind then you need to get someone of their kind to represent and boom you have a lot more gain from the ethic market. This is also why they needed to create white on black piety to somewhat blind the white demographic of the ongoing black media misrepresentation and BBC propaganda from them. These companies are trying to mold and control the world. They cant do that with only certain demographics messing with them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21336, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 17791
but you think anime characters are based off Asians
when its literally documented to be based of Caucasian faces
very ironic

Anime isnt real life

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21624

Oh no wtf is that

This is good

I will watch

Want her to blub blub on my dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and datboijj
Her hammerhead shark IPD makes her an obvious casting choice to play a half-fish character

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, datboijj and GetShrekt
315DFF86 9922 4B4F 91C6 4B50A1FB2057

Blacks are people too!

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
What's up with comments there? "I love the part where..." is spammed everywhere and look the same, is that from bots or just a hivemind?

What's up with comments there? "I love the part where..." is spammed everywhere and look the same, is that from bots or just a hivemind?
Hivemind. This generation is doomed

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
ummm, gonna cry about that too?

Y'all are pathetic lol.

• +1
she had a niggerectomy

I was kinda stoked watching from the time stamp because I thought Disney was finally making R rated movies with their stories (they would mog) and the it cuts to this black girl singing and u can already imagine how disappointed I must’ve been that this is for children as well

Couldn’t really care about the race

The like to dislike ratio amazing
20220910 165920

(Not my photo)

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
It will probably be a financial success. JFL if you think anyone cares about "muhh dislikes"

6CFE7FFE ADA0 4D2A 9ED8 45C0F328FA81

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, ConspiracyTheory and zerotohero
White niggas are hilarious they act like a black bitch being a kids movie is the end of the world

Get on with time its calld “DIVERSITY”
:ogre:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 21336, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
White niggas are hilarious they act like a black bitch being a kids movie is the end of the world

GTFOH normie

They’re gonna somehow make this about Black Lives Matter and police brutality

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
GTFOH normie
white people when there’s 1 black person in a video

“OMG THE DIVERSITY IS SO AMAZING”
:soy:

“I HATE THIS MOVIE THIS ISN’T HISTORICALLY ACURATE GET THIS NIGGER OUT”

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

I'm sorry but for me, black women are the only race of women I dont find attractive. Redhead Ariel is a cutie Danish girl. Not a sheboon.

white people when there’s 1 black person in a video

“OMG THE DIVERSITY IS SO AMAZING”
:soy:

“I HATE THIS MOVIE THIS ISN’T HISTORICALLY ACURATE GET THIS NIGGER OUT”

I can show you what non white people are saying. They are saying worse shit about the casting than white people.
Black twitter is raging at tweets in Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese made by non white people. No one wants this. Black people are OVERREPRESENTED IN HOLLYWOOD

I can show you what non white people are saying. They are saying worse shit about the casting than white people.
Black twitter is raging at tweets in Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese made by non white people. No one wants this. Black people are OVERREPRESENTED IN HOLLYWOOD
Can you send screenshots ???
I wanna see them

I'm sorry but for me, black women are the only race of women I dont find attractive. Redhead Ariel is a cutie Danish girl. Not a sheboon.
Shut the fuck up gook
No one cares for your non-existent testosterone levels
Legit

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
Shut the fuck up gook
No one cares for your non-existent testosterone levels
Legit
He has a point though
Remaking white characters black is useless
Also most movie just swap character races and don't do anything original
And yes he is right blacks are way to over represented

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
He has a point though
Remaking white characters black is useless
Also most movie just swap character races and don't do anything original
And yes he is right blacks are way to over represented
Can't do anything original when most normies think there are no Arabs in Africa, that Jerusalem is in Africa, and divide different types of Caucasoids into different races

Most ppl are too stupid for original African fantasy

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Racky