Little mermaid is now black πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can't do anything original when most normies think there are no Arabs in Africa, that Jerusalem is in Africa, and divide different types of Caucasoids into different races

Most ppl are too stupid for original African fantasy
Such a retarded point you made

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Cheesyrumble
Can you send screenshots ???
I wanna see them
I'm lazy so no screenshot, but black people are mad at non whites too.

Theres way more, use google translate if u want.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
The skin does fit the character. So its a fishvagina. And you know that shit smells like fish. Black women are known to have the smelliest vaginas among all races. FACT! Fact-check that shit niggas. And sadly, ugh, I, too, know that as a fact.

the mindy project facepalm GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Cheesyrumble
I'm lazy so no screenshot, but black people are mad at non whites too.

Theres way more, use google translate if u want.

Saw a Korean guy getting angry about it and he got 70 likes and a 1000 quote tweets by other Koreans lmao get gud shitty examples

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Shut the fuck up gook
No one cares for your non-existent testosterone levels
Legit
The like to dislike ratio seems to agree with me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Ur lucky hollywood licks the boots of niggers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PapaGremlin, Deleted member 6128 and Cheesyrumble
Mami Wata done make it to American TV!
Can't do anything original when most normies think there are no Arabs in Africa, that Jerusalem is in Africa, and divide different types of Caucasoids into different races

Most ppl are too stupid for original African fantasy
We need more Yeleen

Saw a Korean guy getting angry about it and he got 70 likes and a 1000 quote tweets by other Koreans lmao get gud shitty examples
I saw that too. But 90% of the quote tweets were from english speakers. (Black koreaboos)

Just go on korean websites like theqoo.com and dcinside.com

Just Google translate shit, if u really want to see what people are saying. I cant be bothered to do it

Daaaaaamn

Why this bigger girl pissing everyone off?

I wish her sister took the role instead

just racism
literally who cares about the skin colour of a mythical creature jfl how retarded

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Mami Wata done make it to American TV!

We need more Yeleen
You make a movie like Yeelen in the current day and the only place it would go is way over ppls heads or they start whining about how the Mande loved slaves and shit like they did with the woman king or they start tslking about how it was too dark and stuff

Sophisticated movie

• +1
Reactions: Racky

Jfl also look at the fucking dislikes
Legit Hollywood has fallen that shit as of now has 25k likes and 35k dislikes
Jfl and worshipping niggers

foid would be like wow i didn’t even notice

wouldnt care if she were a cumskin, nigger or chink

Realistically I don’t give a shit

But atleast it would’ve been hotter to see a white women in a costume like that instead

I wish gooks just die tbh
Fr gooks are actually disgusting idk why @Cheesyrumble is acting as if those chinks in the east don’t fucking worship whites

Just watch their fucking chink cartoons not a single one of the drawn characters looks like any of the lifeless slit eyed, Manlet chinks you see in real life. Infact even blacks get more representation in gook cartoons than actual fucking gooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brownskink, PapaGremlin and Waitingtodie
Fr gooks are actually disgusting idk why @Cheesyrumble is acting as if those chinks in the east don’t fucking worship whites

Just watch their fucking chink cartoons not a single one of the drawn characters looks like any of the lifeless slit eyed, Manlet chinks you see in real life. Infact even blacks get more representation in gook cartoons than actual fucking gooks
Objectively false

Objectively false
You have a HAPA Avi

2. The most popular Anime Characters are white Goku literally goes from an ethnic to Nordic man when he transforms. Naruto is blonde and Bkue eyed, Ichigo is a ginger haired male and Luffy is Brazilian.

3. This thread is also proof I find it funny how quick you were to come to the white mans defence even though the past few weeks you’ve been spamming Asian Male and White Female rhetorics JFL. It’s like you’re programmed to be the white mans doormat they constantly walk over you they fuck your women and you slit eyed nigger nose having manlets day dream about being them.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Brownskink, PapaGremlin, Waitingtodie and 1 other person
You have a HAPA Avi

2. The most popular Anime Characters are white Goku literally goes from an ethnic to Nordic man when he transforms. Naruto is blonde and Bkue eyed, Ichigo is a ginger haired male and Luffy is Brazilian.

3. This thread is also proof I find it funny how quick you were to come to the white mans defence even though the past few weeks you’ve been spamming Asian Male and White Female rhetorics JFL. It’s like you’re programmed to be the white mans doormat they constantly walk over you they fuck your women and you slit eyed nigger nose having manlets day dream about being them.
Literally 100% Korean avi.
The people who think anime characters are white are SFcel copers. How is calling out Hollywood's stupidity have anything to do with race? Keep characters the same.

U desperately want me to feel bad for myself. That's literally impossible. 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Literally 100% Korean avi.
The people who think anime characters are white are SFcel copers. How is calling out Hollywood's stupidity have anything to do with race? Keep characters the same.

U desperately want me to feel bad for myself. That's literally impossible. 😘😘😘😘😘😘
Your a stupid fucking ugly chink cunt, go have that same energy for the white dudes fucking your women you fagget

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PapaGremlin, Deleted member 6128 and Cheesyrumble
Your a stupid fucking ugly chink cunt, go have that same energy for the white dudes fucking your women you fagget
White dudes aren't fucking any my women. All the zoomer Asian girls at my school only date asians. Ur talking to the wrong generation

Sheboons are ugly, loud, fat and disgusting. The lowest of the low

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Brownskink, SeiGun, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person