Living Alone

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
For a mid normie manlet, is moving into an own apartment where I will live completely alone, a death sentence?

I lived in an shared apartment so far but since i now hope to take girls/dating more seriously i have thought about switching to living completely alone.

As an incel however, the loneliness could also drive you insane, no?

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and future_darktriad000
It depends. Do u like to be alone or do u don’t like it? Even though too much of the things u like can get unhealthy. I think, if u like it, u can spend ur time alone but don’t forget that having some relationships with other people is still important to an healthy lifestyle

For a mid normie manlet, is moving into an own apartment where I will live completely alone, a death sentence?

I lived in an shared apartment so far but since i now hope to take girls/dating more seriously i have thought about switching to living completely alone.

As an incel however, the loneliness could also drive you insane, no?
i have the same idea. it would give me less stress since i organize everything and dont eat goy but loneliness. and scared of dark

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I think it is for the best. Independence is key if you want biches and stuff. Besides, do you want to live with mommy and daddy for the rest of your godforsaken existence n shut ?

• +1
i have the same idea. it would give me less stress since i organize everything and dont eat goy but loneliness. and scared of dark
It depends. Do u like to be alone or do u don’t like it? Even though too much of the things u like can get unhealthy. I think, if u like it, u can spend ur time alone but don’t forget that having some relationships with other people is still important to an healthy lifestyle
How tf can you expect to fuck women or even obtain ONS if you don't even live alone. Living alone is absolutely necessary for it.

But if you're incel it can also fire backwards making you lonely and mentally insane.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and future_darktriad000
I think it is for the best. Independence is key if you want biches and stuff. Besides, do you want to

live with mommy and daddy for the rest of your godforsaken existence n shut ?
Nah, i live with 4 others in an apartment but this is an obstacle when it comes to fucking girls. I don't feel comfortable bringing a girl over when i can even hear my apartment mates cough.

Nah, i live with 4 others in an apartment but this is an obstacle when it comes to fucking girls. I don't feel comfortable bringing a girl over when i can even hear my apartment mates cough.
Yes then go ahead and live on your own if your budget and income allows it.

• +1
Yes then go ahead and live on your own if your budget and income allows it.
Tbh Club Game only gave me very bad results so I don't know whether living alone would be worth it when I wouldn't get any bitches anyways.

Living alone mogs regardless if you’re an incel, normie, or Chad.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter
Tbh Club Game only gave me very bad results so I don't know whether living alone would be worth it when I wouldn't get any bitches anyways.
True, but the peace of mind you get living alone mogs having roommates or family n shut. But, to each his own. I'm sure you'll make the best choice for you.

• +1