living in degenerate central is hell

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
living in west is hell when every girl you go on a date with or see you know has been fucked by dozens of men, done drugs in some club toilet and other disgusting shit

i was on a date yesterday and this girl said “i want drugs” i felt like i wanted to throw up looking at tbjs art hoes genetic unarrogance :lul:

WHERE IS MY HQNP VIRGIN CUTIE CONSERVATIVE WIFE

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, 5'8manlet, Zygos4Life and 11 others

The days of modesty are gone my friend :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, Toth's thot, RAITEIII and 3 others
is what it is life is shit at least you can get a date with a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and turkproducer
Muslim wife theory might just have to happen for me tbh. I was always turned off by it, but now it just seems too based and too good of an opportunity to pass up.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, gaymidget, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
The days of modesty are gone my friend :feelsrope:
unfortunately i already threw away my virgin ltr

how can i cope? what can i even do at this point, im 18 and most girls my age are sluts or at least sluts in the making

even my virgin shy ltr was a virgin before me and lost it with me at 16 just before turning 17...

what can i do, it’s over

is what it is life is shit at least you can get a date with a girl
she looked bad, didn’t even put any effort into her appearance this time so i had to bail

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
THIS HOODING
Screen Shot 2020 09 23 at 62201 PM

OR DEATH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Muslim wife theory might just have to happen for me tbh. I was always turned off by it, but now it just seems too based and too good of an opportunity to pass up.
if she’s actually a virgin can’t be that bad of an idea

i won’t have this opportunity

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6095

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
arent u a druggie too?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
arent u a druggie too?
yeah but i don’t say shit like that in front of people

i am a degenerate lowlife and i know it it’s the way i cope :forcedsmile:

living in west is hell when every girl you go on a date with or see you know has been fucked by dozens of men, done drugs in some club toilet and other disgusting shit

i was on a date yesterday and this girl said “i want drugs” i felt like i wanted to throw up looking at tbjs art hoes genetic unarrogance :lul:

WHERE IS MY HQNP VIRGIN CUTIE CONSERVATIVE WIFE
Zero.

• +1
yeah but i don’t say shit like that in front of people

i am a degenerate lowlife and i know it it’s the way i cope :forcedsmile:
u are what u attract theory

• +1
u are what u attract theory
nah it’s not legit trust me, but maybe i could do a better job not looking like so low class

but i feel like that’s my niche. it wouldn’t suit me trying to be more high class

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
nah it’s not legit trust me, but maybe i could do a better job not looking like so low class

but i feel like that’s my niche. it wouldn’t suit me trying to be more high class
idk, when i was 14 i attracted a mentally ill girl that was on teh same lvl autistic as me
so i kinda believe it

• +1
unfortunately i already threw away my virgin ltr

how can i cope? what can i even do at this point, im 18 and most girls my age are sluts or at least sluts in the making

even my virgin shy ltr was a virgin before me and lost it with me at 16 just before turning 17...

what can i do, it’s over
why u broke up tho

• So Sad
why u broke up tho
because i was too toxic and manipulative she got sick of it and left me

i was thinking negatively in a redpill mindset and it fucked me up :(

i’ve improved myself a lot since then though, lost weight and my mindset is way better and i’m happier, i still don’t think she’ll talk to me again though :(

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
because i was too toxic and manipulative she got sick of it and left me

i was thinking negatively in a redpill mindset and it fucked me up :(

i’ve improved myself a lot since then though, lost weight and my mindset is way better and i’m happier, i still don’t think she’ll talk to me again though :(
Had the same issues with a virgin LTR of 4 years. I wouldn't mind it as much if I find a new girl who's at least somewhat conservative, but its impossible. Either you lie to yourself that your new girls isn't a slut or you become a dark triad Fuckboy. Last option is a girl from köy.

• +1
Had the same issues with a virgin LTR of 4 years. I wouldn't mind it as much if I find a new girl who's at least somewhat conservative, but its impossible. Either you lie to yourself that your new girls isn't a slut or you become a dark triad Fuckboy. Last option is a girl from köy.
i don’t live in turkey

are you still with her?

i can’t find any other girl that will be a virgin and that i find attractive now, i’m 18 so :/

it’s fucking over i’ll never forgive myself for letting that go.

i don’t live in turkey

are you still with her?

i can’t find any other girl that will be a virgin and that i find attractive now, i’m 18 so :/

it’s fucking over i’ll never forgive myself for letting that go.
I dont live in turkey either but you can always arrange something and bring them to your home country.
No, we split again in august because she found out about my past with girls when we had a break for 2-3 months.
Dont be hard on yourself bro, you were young and u fucked up. The dating market is rigged against men and women prefer older men. With 18, you just have a shitty position in life unless you are a early bloomer or very good looking. Work on yourself and girls will come in your 20s

• +1
I love drugs, especially taking them in toilet

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back