Living with social anxiety

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken

he is 25 years old, no friends, no social life, no job. as a kid, he was the guy everyone wanted to be friends with. he was very happy and at peace as a kid. he had a good childhood. at high school he was an outcast. he didnt have the same interest and confidence as other people. he was different, thats why no friends. he had some ugly nerd friends. he got more and more depressed and social anxiety. he had no idea what he wanted to do, he just wanted to play video games. he realized he was a failure, no college and no friends. he went to instagram and facebook, and saw people chasing their dreams and having family and partying, have time of their life, meanwhile he had nothing of this, he was crying in his room because he wasnt like the others. then he wanted to change. he went for a job. has had 150 jobs in his life, every single job he never showed up. every time he only worked 1 week for the job. he learned he had social anxiety. 1 hour before the job he would cry and vomit and thought he was not good enough for the job. "what if someone asks me something and i dont know the answer to it, what if i meet people and they dont like me". from every job he had he drove away. he wanted to leave this life. he always felt like a failure. he felt like the most dumb person in the world. 95% of his life after high school he was in his room. he never met a friend after high school. everyone says it gets better, but he thinks everything gets worse. "what am i gonna say to the barber.what if he asks me this. what should i ask him. what if he asks me something and i dont ask him something in return. what if he thinks of me in a certain way." he is afraid because he thinks everyone is better than him. he feels like the most stupid and uselss person in the world. after making this youtube channel he finally find purpose and is finally doing something with his life. but he still feels alone and not really happy. he has so many followers on youtube but still feels alone. people on the outside would think he would be the most happy and fullfilled person in the world, because he smiles and has the time of his life and is goodlooking. but in reality behind his camera, he doubts himself, is lonely, tries to cover his insecurities with looks. people wonder why he is depressed since he looks good, but he tells them that he is fucked up in the head. he is grateful for everything, but he still feels like shit, he has still has a lot of problems, feels lost. he found a girl that is beautiful inside and outside. they talked everyday. it was a great relationship with traveling around the world. she brought him outside of his comfort zone. after he lost her, he thought this was the end. he had no reason to live anymore. he wanted to kill himself. but he kept going. but he made a plan and wanted to stick with it, unlike his previous plans that he never completed. he thinks he will be happy if he loves himself, believes in himself, has confidence, doesnt think he is stupid or ugly. he has hope finding someone the way he is in the future. he is slowly getting better. he used his pain as a weapon to fight for what he wants, he used his pain to find himself. that pain he went through he is gonna use it as fuel for the fire. he will keep fighting till he is happy. to be truly happy, you have to keep fighting. everyone of us has the light in us that is waiting. one day it will get bright.everyone is gonna find his happines and be someone one day. he is happy to meet all the people in his life. if he would have killed himself, he would have regret, if someone showed him his bright future. anyone of the street or friend you have, could be going through the same thing. he doesnt want people to worry about him. now he find a different girl and he hopes it works out this time. but even if the relationship doesnt work out again, he will keep fighting. he will never give up. he is here for other people having a problem.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Looks234, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Dn rd but i probaly have it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
@OldVirgin @PingPong @AtlasTH @Nameless_Sunflower @n0rthface @DivineBeing @AlexBrown84 @Acromegaly_Chad @Preston @Anomaly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 3828, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person
@OldVirgin @PingPong @AtlasTH @Nameless_Sunflower @n0rthface @DivineBeing @AlexBrown84 @Acromegaly_Chad @Preston @Anomaly
nigga stop tagging me in these shit threads im sick but not mentally sick

my treatment is not therapy but 2x LL, open wedge osteotomy, spinal fusion, BiMax and fillers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, n0rthface, Looks234 and 1 other person

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and subhuman incel
nigga care too much, thats the root of social anxiety, caring too much what others think

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, Deleted member 14905, MostGLSlayer and 1 other person