LL >any surgery

Im already 6 foot why do I need more height
6 foot ain’t anything special you don’t need it but it’s going to benefit you.

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
6 foot ain’t anything special you don’t need it but it’s going to benefit you.

It's not but what's the obession with it if your not taking a hit being 6 foot 1 it doesn't help you but you don't take a hit

It's not but what's the obession with it if your not taking a hit being 6 foot 1 it doesn't help you but you don't take a hit
No point gettin it if your 6,+ won’t rlly change your quality of life.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and DelonLover1999
There’s ppl getting LL at 6’4 :lul::lul::lul::lul:
No way niggas are getting it at 6,4. Nigga wants to go from lamp post to skyscraper

• JFL
Reactions: zeemo, plukee and DelonLover1999
No way niggas are getting it at 6,4. Nigga wants to go from lamp post to skyscraper
Yeah nah there’s now 6’3-6’4 ppl considering it now :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Might give them more attention in public but that’s about it lmao
I’d understand any1 getting this up to 6,1. After that u alr height mog. And you’ll just look lanky aswell because LL makes your legs skinny af. Worth it up to 6,3 sexually

I’d understand any1 getting this up to 6,1. After that u alr height mog. And you’ll just look lanky aswell because LL makes your legs skinny af. Worth it up to 6,3 sexually
I mean im recently 17 so 2 inches naturally doesn’t seem impossible but i really doubt ill get anymore height growth thanks to 5’1 mother

I mean im recently 17 so 2 inches naturally doesn’t seem impossible but i really doubt ill get anymore height growth thanks to 5’1 mother
Shit how talls your

How talls your dad

Can’t determine his femurs got broken at 8 years old from car accident but my grandad was 6’2 in prime
Fair enough atleast u got tall genes. My dad 6, and my mum is 4,11. I’m stuck at 5,9.

Fair enough atleast u got tall genes. My dad 6, and my mum is 4,11. I’m stuck at 5,9.
id never produce with a 4’11 girl because that’s straight up making an incel. Your dad saved your ass at 5’9 which is my dads height or atleast used to he’s getting older too which is another reason I can’t determine

id never produce with a 4’11 girl because that’s straight up making an incel. Your dad saved your ass at 5’9 which is my dads height or atleast used to he’s getting older too which is another reason I can’t determine
On one hand I’m thankful that he did because I wouldn’t be alive but on the other hand I’m pissed because I’m a manlet. Nigga tells me looks don’t matter either. Maybe they didn’t in the slums of Zimbabwe but here in the UK they are important

On one hand I’m thankful that he did because I wouldn’t be alive but on the other hand I’m pissed because I’m a manlet. Nigga tells me looks don’t matter either. Maybe they didn’t in the slums of Zimbabwe but here in the UK they are important
Zimbabwe? Also yeah parents always say that shit it’s just crabs in a bucket you are the one who controls your destiny don’t always listen to them?

Zimbabwe? Also yeah parents always say that shit it’s just crabs in a bucket you are the one who controls your destiny don’t always listen to them?
Yeah that’s the country I originate from but I was born in England. I might move there tbf my smv would skyrocket. It’d help if they paid for it. I don’t wanna waste more time of my prime rotting.

Yeah that’s the country I originate from but I was born in England. I might move there tbf my smv would skyrocket. It’d help if they paid for it. I don’t wanna waste more time of my prime rotting.
damn you’re black and average height, over

• JFL
Reactions: INB
damn you’re black and average height, over
Never even began tbh, when ppl think of a black guy they think of this tall jacked guy. Then there’s me skinny n short. Sub 5,11=short to girls

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Yes, this is true.

LL has the HIGHEST benefit of all possible cosmetic surgeries.

But it is too expensive and dangerous. Especially 6-inch. It requires both tibia (2inch) and femur (4inch) and even so, runs a high risk to leave you in pain, or even kill you. 4-inch femur and 2-inch tibia is at the limit of possibility. 4-inch femur is not even possible with all nails. Only Guichet nails allow you to have 4-inch femur.

In short, no one here is doing it. That's why people prefer to cope with Face > Height. Because height is set in stone.
Honestly 4 inches in total would absolutely satisfy me, 6’3 is the perfect height AND is not a dangerous augmentation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
Knowing how Turkey works, i just BET Lifelifetaller has A LOT of botches, that we will never hear of, because they are literally paid to stay silent or dead.

You are right, there is a reason why reputable docs do NOT do 10 inches... The greek dude does like 7 inch max to prevent complications (now 8 inch, cause he got the new Guchet nails for femurs).
no dude none of them are paid to be silent
I have actually seen threads mady be them on LL
Yes He botches many people MANY PEOPLE bTW
But i have never seen a single botch thread of PALEY
He has the ultimate prices and safty measurmenet

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
ANYONE who is reading this thread i warn you
Never go to third world unless they are top 10 best doctors of LL surgery
Only the TOP 10 can do it safely

I REPEAT
DO NOT GO TO BAD SURGEONS OR OUT OF TOP 10 if you want more than 3 inches