LL in turkey = high chance of getting fucked?

D

Deleted member 31497

Solstice
I have enough to get LL bimax etc IF i get LL in turkey where its significantly cheaper

Thiughts? Does anyone here have info on these guys they seem to have good marketing but cant find any testimonials and shit brr o

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Watch this itv video of what happen to this guy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 29167, leopold123 and 2 others
Watch this itv video of what happen to this guy

Nigga do you expect him to run mile after surgery? You need time to recover anyways op i dont think its big risk anymore since we live in 2023 and i didnt see any LL going bad

How Much does it cost op? And what technique is used?

How Much does it cost op? And what technique is used?
Costs about 12000-30k dollars and they break ur legs and insert stuff in them to artifically force ur legs to grow new bones

Retard surgery

• WTF
Reactions: klamus
I have enough to get LL bimax etc IF i get LL in turkey where its significantly cheaper

Thiughts? Does anyone here have info on these guys they seem to have good marketing but cant find any testimonials and shit brr o
Just make sure you get western doctor who won’t screwyou over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497

• Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson
higher than going to some1 like paley ofc but if ur going to a good clinic you'll probably be fine if you follow their instructions correctly before and after the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Interested
higher than going to some1 like paley ofc but if ur going to a good clinic you'll probably be fine if you follow their instructions correctly before and after the surgery
Perfect answer.

That patient who got fucked is genuinely autistic, and it shows in his videos. I guarantee he did not listen to doctors advice at any time, otherwise he probably wouldn't have ended up like this.

Either way, if you're scared to do it, don't do it. If you're going to do it, don't be scared.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Perfect answer.

That patient who got fucked is genuinely autistic, and it shows in his videos. I guarantee he did not listen to doctors advice at any time, otherwise he probably wouldn't have ended up like this.

Either way, if you're scared to do it, don't do it. If you're going to do it, don't be scared.
btw OP this guy got LL for reference

• +1
Reactions: Interested
LefortLarry

i live in the west and go to canadian university and i habe not seen a fellow indian look like him just kill urself u coper

3757305 IMG 5100

Costs about 12000-30k dollars and they break ur legs and insert stuff in them to artifically force ur legs to grow new bones
LefortLarry

Don't listen to a 12 year old's advice about surgery

Or business investments
But u gonna need a little bit of money to start off w bc ur gonna want to buy a bot to mass produce resellable accounts applies tk any mobile game or u can flip them there are ppl that pay 1000$+ for accounts on account markets

3757305 IMG 5100

Users who are viewing this thread

Back