LL is a gigacope

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child
Im writing this as a guy whose height is by far is main issue. I'm slightly over 5 6, and everyday I wish I were just 2 inches taller.

I've researched all I good about LL surgery, as it is the only surgery I've seriously considered doing.

First issue some of you like to worry about is complications. Well, that's a BS fear. Some doctors have zero cases of serious complications like non unions (when no new bone forms, and bone graft needs to be put in gap to fill it) and deep infections. An example of this doctor is Dr. Lee from Korea, who is a highly renoun surgeon with 100% success rate.

However why does he succeed in terms of LL? He tends to be conservative. If a pantient wants to increase his height by 10cm (4 inches), then he does 2 inches per bone, 2 in tibhia, 2 in femur. That is the thing, LL is only safe if u do low amounts of height increase, hence making it not that useful.

So, if it's not safety, what's the real issue with LL? ProPorTionS!!!

You know what? I'm gonna stop writing an essay and let the images speak for themselves. These are pics i got from quickly browsing for results on the limb lengthening forum:
A subhuman after only 5.5 cm (2.2 inches) in the femurs
Man1 anfas 1 Look at this clown circus JFL.

Another subhuman after 4 inches in the femurs. Again this not only looks bad as doing this amount of height increase is dangerous as it passes the 2-3 inches safe level.
Man2 stay1

Girl stay2 Oh and this one right here has to be my favorite. JFL at that deformed femur.

Tenor

JFL AT ANYONE WHO STILL CONSIDERS THIS SURGERY AFTER SEEING THESE PICS.

And also just to close the argument. Although one could argue proportions only look bad if u take jeans off, then why not just wear lifts?

For me wearing lifts has been life changing. Makes socialization possible, makes having a luckout possible, makes basic respect possible too.

Buy a pair of sneakers and 1 inch lifts, and you are good to go. Stop coping with surgery.

Tagging some nice niggers @higgabigga , @WadlowMaxxing , @saturn97 , @Lev Peshkov

Edit: Oh and ofc @copingvolcel bc i like ur autism

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Copeful, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 25 others
Indeed imagine not being able to do sports or even run in the future do this stupid surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, itorroella9, Luke LLL and 21 others
Better as a 5'11 with slightly weird legs instead as a 5'7 turbomanlet

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, falcon1, Deleted member 21048 and 28 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 1553 and 7 others
I wouldn't get it simply because of practical reasons. What good is being taller when you walk like darth vader and your mobility is impaired. Also the trauma from repairing all that bone will shorten your lifespan or give you health complications later in life. 0 reason to get it until its not done in a medieval way.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL
Better as a 5'11 with slightly weird legs instead as a 5'7 turbomanlet
cope 5 7 isnt even that bad with a good face. 5 7 isn't turbomanlet either. Average height in america is around 5 9.5. So 5 7 is just barely within the standard devation

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, onfiresems, Deleted member 1553 and 4 others
was literally thinking about this the other day. came to the conclusion that although your proportions might be fucked the increase in height makes up for it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxer559, jellyfish101, xdw15 and 9 others
cope 5 7 isnt even that bad with a good face. 5 7 isn't turbomanlet either. Average height in america is around 5 9.5. So 5 7 is just barely within the standard devation
Its fucking pathetic bro im 5'8 to 5"9 i got heightmogged by a 6'3 gymcell today on the shopping i wanted to end my pathetic subhuman existence

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and TheChosenChad
I thought 4 inches was the safe limit?

Its fucking pathetic bro im 5'8 to 5"9 i got heightmogged by a 6'3 gymcell today on the shopping i wanted to end my pathetic subhuman existence
u r practically average height. U r on the short side tho.

When i fraud to a solid 5 7, then i see people shorter than me literally in every corner.

But somehow everyone on this forum is 6 4, meanwhile the tallest person i know irl is 6 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg and Albeacho
Agreed and notice how all these subhumans have the shittiest bodies ever? As a manlet, Id prefer taking risks roidmaxxing than breaking my legs

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
so just get two segments or one segment based on whichever better suits your biomechanics.

As long as you don't lengthen too much your proportions will be fine. You're the one coping bc you're a gigamanlet who's too broke & too scared to get LL.

I've said it before & I've said it again, if you're a manlet then you should get LL unless you do sports (which barely anyone on this forum does tbh)

Also, the second example is clearly a female & if you'd ever seen one naked irl you'd know that they tend to have longer femurs & shorter tibias anyway you utter degenerate.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tom2004, bimaximum, metagross and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
so just get two segments or one segment based on whichever better suits your biomechanics.

As long as you don't lengthen too much your proportions will be fine. You're the one coping bc you're a gigamanlet who's too broke & too scared to get LL.

I've said it before & I've said it again, if you're a manlet then you should get LL unless you do sports (which barely anyone on this forum does tbh)

Also, the second example is clearly a female & if you'd ever seen one naked irl you'd know that they tend to have longer femurs & shorter tibias anyway you utter degenerate.
i can afford LL, and im not scared to die tbh

I thought 4 inches was the safe limit?
imagine thinking there's some magical safe limit

it depends on starting height, fitness, mobility and a whole host of other reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Two inches on tibia is what everyone could do and still look normal. Otherwise if you want more you gotta get two surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, johncruz12345, Tom2004 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, mewcoper, Deleted member 10449 and 1 other person
talk about cope

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Jhon Smith, HighTierNormie and 2 others
Cope i'll get 30cm till i'm gigachad

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jhon Smith, LostYouth, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
Who wants 2 inches of height and they give me ther hairline, i am 6'1.

Im writing this as a guy whose height is by far is main issue. I'm slightly over 5 6, and everyday I wish I were just 2 inches taller.

I've researched all I good about LL surgery, as it is the only surgery I've seriously considered doing.

First issue some of you like to worry about is complications. Well, that's a BS fear. Some doctors have zero cases of serious complications like non unions (when no new bone forms, and bone graft needs to be put in gap to fill it) and deep infections. An example of this doctor is Dr. Lee from Korea, who is a highly renoun surgeon with 100% success rate.

However why does he succeed in terms of LL? He tends to be conservative. If a pantient wants to increase his height by 10cm (4 inches), then he does 2 inches per bone, 2 in tibhia, 2 in femur. That is the thing, LL is only safe if u do low amounts of height increase, hence making it not that useful.

So, if it's not safety, what's the real issue with LL? ProPorTionS!!!

You know what? I'm gonna stop writing an essay and let the images speak for themselves. These are pics i got from quickly browsing for results on the limb lengthening forum:
A subhuman after only 5.5 cm (2.2 inches) in the femurs
View attachment 930350 Look at this clown circus JFL.

Another subhuman after 4 inches in the femurs. Again this not only looks bad as doing this amount of height increase is dangerous as it passes the 2-3 inches safe level.
View attachment 930352

View attachment 930353Oh and this one right here has to be my favorite. JFL at that deformed femur.

View attachment 930357

JFL AT ANYONE WHO STILL CONSIDERS THIS SURGERY AFTER SEEING THESE PICS.

And also just to close the argument. Although one could argue proportions only look bad if u take jeans off, then why not just wear lifts?

For me wearing lifts has been life changing. Makes socialization possible, makes having a luckout possible, makes basic respect possible too.

Buy a pair of sneakers and 1 inch lifts, and you are good to go. Stop coping with surgery.

Tagging some nice niggers @higgabigga , @WadlowMaxxing , @saturn97 , @Lev Peshkov

Edit: Oh and ofc @copingvolcel bc i like ur autism
Very well said

Being a 165 manlet, I coped harded imagining 10+ cm lengthening split between tibias and femurs

Then I started seeing such pictures, where the people who lengthened were not wearing super baggy pants to camouflage their subhumanity

This surgery is complete cope. You lengthen 5cm on the femurs, you end up like the top guy you posted.

You lengthen both femurs and tibias, your torso ends up too short

As a manlet best option is to maximize your face as much as you can, and then just play numbers game to the maximum extent

I have an acquaitance my height, asian, less good looking than me (I am just a 4 PSL, nothing more), and the guy is dating a 180+ russian german girl, so even if you suffer from manletism, you can still bang

It is not by chance that all the people who lengthen only ever show themselves with clothes on. Look at Donghoon's patients, you will not find many only in underwear, so that you can't see how deformed they look.

And JFL at people who lengthened tibias only and did 3 inches, imagine how ridiculous that looks, having a tibia longer than your femurs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Curlbrahhh, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
statistical fact is that the majority of women will reject a 5'7 man based on height
depends on where u live. 5 7 is a bad height but from my life experience not a deal breaker on its own. at 5 7 u r taller than most the vast majority of women. 5 7 needs a really good face to compensate just that

From subhuman to subhuman who cant run.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Mewton, CommonFag and 3 others
depends on where u live. 5 7 is a bad height but from my life experience not a deal breaker on its own. at 5 7 u r taller than most the vast majority of women. 5 7 needs a really good face to compensate just that
fair enough but if you can actually afford LL to get ~2 inches and refuse to do it and wear lifts instead then you're the one coping

as soon as you go below 5'10 it gets exponentially worse, difference between 5'7 and 5'9 is like night and day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 1553, oldcell and 4 others
fair enough but if you can actually afford LL to get ~2 inches and refuse to do it and wear lifts instead then you're the one coping

as soon as you go below 5'10 it gets exponentially worse, difference between 5'7 and 5'9 is like night and day
agreed. i agree. 5 7 to 5 9 is massively different experience. but proportions looking worse and DEFORMED is a dealbreaker.

agreed. i agree. 5 7 to 5 9 is massively different experience. but proportions looking worse and DEFORMED is a dealbreaker.
if I looked at the pirst pic and didn't know he had LL, I couldn't even tell

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, metagross, Deleted member 10449 and 2 others
proportions are honestly cope if you do it conservatively. there's a femur to tibia ratio of 0.78-0.83 which is the normal range. the taller you are, the more likely you are to be proportionate actually. so people who are 5' 7" and going into this surgery will look much better than people who are 5' 3" and get this surgery for example. it's even better if you're 6' 1" and doing this JFL, but it'd be a waste of money

are you being serious?
yes tbh

also from what I've gathered the guy only had his upper leg lengthened

jfl if you think 2-3 inches height gain if you spread it out evenly will make you look weird to people, and even if it did look slightly weird it would still be worth it

yes tbh

also from what I've gathered the guy only had his upper leg lengthened

jfl if you think 2-3 inches height gain if you spread it out evenly will make you look weird to people, and even if it did look slightly weird it would still be worth it
if this looks normal to you, then you are a complete retard

despite your stupidity, the moment you would see him walk on a beach even you would be able to tell

JFL at the iq of some people

But who had the better face?

Meh, anything <2 inches is still okay as far as I can tell. It's just stupidly expensive.

And I think, US girls tend to make a bigger deal out of height than girls anywhere else in the world. Of course, they also prefer taller guys, but it's not as much of a dealbreaker as it is for US girls.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and johncruz12345
just need the arm length and at least average shoulder width
if ur arms are short then ur also gonna need arm lengthening
if ur shoulders are narrow ur gonna need clavicle lengthening
and yeah its best to split it between femur and tibia

if ur willing to shell out on all of that (worst situation possible), then LL is the best looksmax u can do as a manlet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, sloopnoob, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
What shoes are you wearing?
Im only 6’0 without shoes I need some decent shoes to heightmax

What shoes are you wearing?
Im only 6’0 without shoes I need some decent shoes to heightmax
Allbirds shoes are really NT and give a decent height boost. Also, they have good space for lifts.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink and WadlowMaxxing
All about proportions. I have 40" sitting height.

All about proportions. I have 40" sitting height.
Weasels me
What's your wingspan? I feel that's way more important
Mine is like 6'0.5
I'm all legs, if I had your sitting height id be over 6'1 I think (I'm 5'6.67)
My sitting height is 33.68 something inches (with perfect posture and right after waking up lmao) and leg reach is 42.75 inches (average leg reach for 6'1 in ufc is 42)

Last edited:
LL is a shit surgery tbh, jews should find a way to reopen growth plates, doesnt seem that Impossible

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Weasels me
What's your wingspan? I feel that's way more important
Mine is like 6'0.5
I'm all legs, if I had your sitting height id be over 6'1 I think (I'm 5'6.67)
My sitting height is 33.68 something inches (with perfect posture and right after waking up lmao) and leg reach is 42.75 inches (average leg reach for 6'1 in ufc is 42)

Same as my height. My 6'3.5 friend has 1.5" shorter sitting height. My dad is 4 inches shorter than me and has almost the Same sitting height as me. Guy is all torso.

Same as my height. My 6'3.5 friend has 1.5" shorter sitting height. My dad is 4 inches shorter than me and has almost the Same sitting height as me. Guy is all torso.
Wingspan has to be at least equal to the height post LL to look proportionate. My parents are both proportionate, I think I'm the only one with the freaky long legs for my height. It's funny too, because my lower legs are actually a bit short, so I unironically at times have trouble with leg room. You wouldn't hear that often coming from someone who isn't even 5'7 lmao