LL is best for average height people

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
When asking for LL people usually get told it will fuck their proportions up: this is only true if you lack the frame or your arms are excessively short.

6'0+ height with long legs and medium to large frame is the best body type you could possibly have.

5e161b9249878c0d7e0b8282

JFL if you think this guy looks any worse.
Not only he is 6'1 but his overall body shape has improved.

If you are average height with average ratios and proportions you can only improve from this procedure.

inb4 "muh crippled forever"
Relevant loss of motor functions only happens when you surpass the safe limit of 3 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Norberg, klamus, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
Gynopill

Also lifefuel for me, 5'10 so i could get 1 inch femur and 1 inch tibia and have no drastic effects for my road to 6'0"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 5818 and Mastermind
agreed
6'1 is max you should do ll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Mastermind
5'9 here, I don't think it's worth the money, pain and risks unless you are very rich with a lot of time to spare
Yes, it would make a hell lot of difference at least for me, but I've seen some fellow manlets who manage to be shorter than me slaying with good looking women
I'd just use lifts

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 9699 and 7 others
Being 6'1 is life changing if you are a normie with an uninteresting face
i mean if youre 6'1 before ll
im 6'1 myself and maybe will consider ll or whatever comes out in next 5-10 years honestly
going from 6'1 to 6'4 is huge

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 9699, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
im 6'1 myself and maybe will consider ll or whatever comes out in next 5-10 years honestly
but obviiously 90% i wont do it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
You can only profit from it if you do not have long legs already

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Legit. 3 inch LL at 5’11 = 6’2
6’2 with 3 inch lifts = 6’5

Also op can i pm you for something about LL? (Regarding body proportions)

• +1
Genius discovery.

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
worth it at 5'11.5 in the middle of the day psl 4.5 face?

Can't tell if you are ironic but that's how it truly is, going from 5'10 to 6'1 is a serious looksmax

As is going from what I am 5'8 to 5'11 (1/2) <<<<<<<<< Which is what I am going to be dealing for. 3.5 inches.

• +1
you legs will be too long relative to torso and you arms too short
Conan obrien has this body type, only reason he is incel is because of his face

Conan obrien has this body type, only reason he is incel is because of his face
His arms are proportionate and his femur to tibia ratio looks normal too. If you use 3 inch lifts and have LL, your lower leg will look far too long relative to your femur.

Also having the torso of a 5'11 guy but legs of a 6'5 guy (with lifts as you are planning) will result in you having much much longer legs than Conan.

LL is there for you to not have to use lifts anymore and be able to wear normal shoes. Also good luck wearing lifts if your legs are all fucked up from LL and you can barely walk normal ...

Hmmm

Last edited:
You can do 4" safely with the BETZBONE, can't wait to get LL.

Leg lengthening is such a scam. It makes you a couple inches taller but foids only care if you’re taller than 6’ so it only gives already tallfags an even bigger advantage :feelsree:

Leg lengthening is such a scam. It makes you a couple inches taller but foids only care if you’re taller than 6’ so it only gives already tallfags an even bigger advantage :feelsree:
5'10 is the minimum height at which frauding to 6' with no issues is possible

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah
Worth it if your height is keeping you from getting a GF.

Being 6'1 is life changing if you are a normie with an uninteresting face
It's really not, I'm 6'4" with a dead average boring looking normie face and in all honesty I don't think it's helping that much. My life's pretty much the same as everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
When asking for LL people usually get told it will fuck their proportions up: this is only true if you lack the frame or your arms are excessively short.

6'0+ height with long legs and medium to large frame is the best body type you could possibly have.

View attachment 885096

JFL if you think this guy looks any worse.
Not only he is 6'1 but his overall body shape has improved.

If you are average height with average ratios and proportions you can only improve from this procedure.

inb4 "muh crippled forever"
Relevant loss of motor functions only happens when you surpass the safe limit of 3 inches.
I’m 6’1 and feel short. 6’4 or above is what women want

It's really not, I'm 6'4" with a dead average boring looking normie face and in all honesty I don't think it's helping that much. My life's pretty much the same as everyone else.
I’m 6’1 and get height mogged daily

I have a 40" sitting height. 2 inches taller than my 6'3,5 friend. Prime LL candidate