LL-maxxers without doing arm lengthening simultaneously be like

Beau_Gosse

Beau_Gosse

Bronze

D8BEF160 648B 443E 9718 A4274F87658D

Fortunately Cavill has that huge frame and wide shoulders to pull off having short arms, to some extent, whilst most men do not.

Ideally your wrist should be lower or at least on the same level as your crotch
2316692D CD02 4F89 B005 A315DAC3E14B

Anything shorter than that would look comical and very low class.

Homo erectus: short arms, short legs, heavy body hair
9D45134A 6ECB 4B35 905D B9B6544A5FD6

Homo sapiens: long arms, long legs, smooth body skin
73BD35EF 176E 44F7 B259 D9E6F35E2E49

Beauty = high class, modernity, civilization
Ugliness = low class, primitivity, backwardness

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CursedOne, Looksmaxxer911 and Seth Walsh
you are retarded and dont know how to even use logic please kys, no one is going to do arm lengthening because of this shit thread op
i will fucking crash your peanut low brain volume incel skull kys

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Dystopian and Beau_Gosse
you are retarded and dont know how to even use logic please kys, no one is going to do arm lengthening because of this shit thread op
i will fucking crash your peanut low brain volume incel skull kys
You’re too low IQ to even grasp the message of this thread buddy boyo. Just make yourself look like a comical figure if your arms already look short before LL. Also read:

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
You’re too low IQ to even grasp the message of this thread buddy boyo. Just make yourself look like a comical figure if your arms already look short before LL. Also read:
i dont give a fuck about the words coming from you, you dont even know how the surgery procedure is like and problems with nerves within the brachial plexus, stop writting shit threads :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
So Tall + Long Arms > Tall + Short Arms. Makes sense.

But still, Tall + Short Arms > Short + Long Arms.

So Tall + Long Arms > Tall + Short Arms. Makes sense.

But still, Tall + Short Arms > Short + Long Arms.
Yeah this thread is not supposed to dissuade people from getting LL. But proportions should always be taken into consideration.

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface
Would rather be tall with short arms then short with short arms lol.

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface

View attachment 1880013

Fortunately Cavill has that huge frame and wide shoulders to pull off having short arms, to some extent, whilst most men do not.

Ideally your wrist should be lower or at least on the same level as your crotch
View attachment 1880008
Anything shorter than that would look comical and very low class.

Homo erectus: short arms, short legs, heavy body hair
View attachment 1880009

Homo sapiens: long arms, long legs, smooth body skin
View attachment 1880011

Beauty = high class, modernity, civilization
Ugliness = low class, primitivity, backwardness

I have tought abt this quite a lot and my wingspan is already a little over 5 inches longer than my height while i have a normal leg to torso ratio, so i should be able to pull it off. After LL my wingspan will still be abt 3 inches longer than my height so that's still decent. Btw if arm lengthening was as simple as leg lengthening i would have done it straight away (since long wingspan is a mogger trait) but almost no surgeons offers purely cosmetic arm lengthening, you can cover up weird thigh to tibia proportions with pants, whereas with arms it's way harder due to short sleeves and even if you were able to afford arm lengthening (which is 30-50k on top of leg lengthening) you could only lengthen the humerus since the forearm is 2 tiny bones that rotate around each other with a shit ton of tendons and is therefore 100 times riskier.