LL surgery and wingspan

A

averagenormie

Iron
Imagine spending more than 50k$ plus to gain 6+ inches and your gf stares at your leg scars ,you try to lie about it but later on she wants to measure your wingspan and finds out that you're a liar and a fraud jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Girls dont care about surgeries retard

Fake & Goodlooking > Natural & Ugly

there are no scars with veterprofin + u can just get humerus lengthening for wingspan

Girls dont care about surgeries retard

Fake & Goodlooking > Natural & Ugly
Girls dont care ^ so lying is retarded.

IMG 6114
Hi, I got LL, Trimax, a Hair System, Cheek Implants, Jaw Implants, and a Rhinoplasty.

IMG 2274

Hi, my face is all natural.

You think they're not gonna want to date the top guy, or break up with him because he got surgeries?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
Cope , she wants natural tall guy with colored eyes
Cope girls that r in love with me— i tell them about the surgeries i need and theyre still in love with me, youre a little autistic child that has never had a gf and youre just theorycrafting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Messar and averagenormie
Girls dont care ^ so lying is retarded.

View attachment 3223239
Hi, I got LL, Trimax, a Hair System, Cheek Implants, Jaw Implants, a Rhinoplasty.

View attachment 3223243

Hi, my face is all natural.

You think they're not gonna want to date the top guy, or break up with him because he got surgeries?
Date yes , breaking up with him because he isn't natural and her kids won't look like him

Cope girls that r in love with me— i tell them about the surgeries i need and theyre still in love with me, youre a little autistic child that has never had a gf and youre just theorycrafting
Its over buddy boyo

Date yes , breaking up with him because he isn't natural and her kids won't look like him
Ok so explain why my gf has been with me for 1 year even tho her kids wont have blue eyes cuz my blue eyes r colored contacts and she knew about the contacts on day 1? Ill wait

Im so glad that youre an autistic manlet incel retard or whatever you are. Youre so low iq u dont deserve to be happy, i cant wait for u to hang urself
We're on the same boat :lul:

Ok so explain why my gf has been with me for 1 year even tho her kids wont have blue eyes cuz my blue eyes r colored contacts and she knew about the contacts on day 1? Ill wait
Its just your turn :lul:

Are you a certified medical doctor?
Ok so you dont deny it..

Ok so autistic people like you statistically have an 85 IQ.. based on probability based on our IQs who do you think is more likely to be right about what we're saying? The 85 IQ autist or 3 digit IQ person (me)?

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
IMG 6114

Btw you literally said girls would break up with this guy if they found out he got a surgery.

Like congrats everyone knows that youre a retard now, welcome to my ignore list where all the low iq autistic retards on this forum go.

Ok so you dont deny it..

Ok so autistic people like you statistically have an 85 IQ.. based on probability based on our IQs who do you think is more likely to be right about what we're saying? The 85 IQ autist or 3 digit IQ perso
You didn't clarify to me if you are or not so you're an autist :soy::soy::soy:
Keep larping I'm not an autist and you're not a medical doctor , go rope:lul:

View attachment 3223265

Btw you literally said girls would break up with this guy if they found out he got a surgery.

Like congrats everyone knows that youre a retard now, welcome to my ignore list where all the low iq autistic retards on this forum go.
Just show a normal guy who didn't have surgery and say if he got surgery obv you're retarded

View attachment 3223265

If he were to get surgery he would look uncanny and people would notice, you're low iq:lul:

Wouldn't that be more expensive and risky?
humerus is actually the easiest and safest place to get lengthening done. obv would be more expensive but u most ppl won’t even NEED it. they’ll look fine without it.

humerus is actually the easiest and safest place to get lengthening done. obv would be more expensive but u most ppl won’t even NEED it. they’ll look fine without it.
I thought about someone doing LL to match thier wing span ,lets say someone is 170 but wingspan is 180

I thought about someone doing LL to match thier wing span ,lets say someone is 170 but wingspan is 180
u don’t need to match it. it’s cool if it’s a few inches over or under ur height

• +1
Reactions: averagenormie
If he were to get surgery he would look uncanny and people would notice, you're low iq:lul:
Holy fuck youre so low iq that you couldnt comprehend that it was a hypothetical that that picture of him was of someone that did get surgery with the point being a girl wont break up with someone that got surgery if theyre good looking, youre so fucking retarded its crazy

You didn't clarify to me if you are or not so you're an autist :soy::soy::soy:
Keep larping I'm not an autist and you're not a medical doctor , go rope:lul:
Wtf r u saying? Why do I need to be a medical doctor to realize youre autistic? Im literally recording my screen as we speak, Im going to record myself refreshing my reddit feed and then scroll until I detect someone as autistic and then Ill check their profile to see if theyre in the autism subreddit.

Last edited: