LMAO fucking nigger AHAHAHHA

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

Lmao. What the fuck is wrong with black people honestly. Why do they do this? It's funny as shit via Youtube but man these mfers get ppl killed with their stupidity.

Still caging at this video AHAHAHAHAHA :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, The Grinch, theonewhocantascend and 9 others
added to my list of people I dislike, because of blatant racism

you will have a lot of redeeming to do if you ever want to gain my respect again

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: futureashtray, RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, Bushman and 14 others
superior race on display

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, iblamechico, Lynxress and 4 others
superior race on display
Why do they do this tho? Literally the single most problematic minority in the wordl. They've had all the chances to improve but they just keep spewing MUH RACISM bullshit. Ffs it's funny but it wouldn't be if I had been on that bus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, theonewhocantascend, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
bus driver so low iq and high t he forgot he was in a moving vehicle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, Bushman, roping3264 and 9 others
niggermongoloiddalit

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lilith and BrutalMogger
im high iq

• +1
i just farted

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and Charisma
superior race on display
IMG 8273

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
@Vermilioncore overwhelming influence

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, vermillioncorefan and murdah
Low inhib Tyrone ✊🏿

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, butterworld, Swarthy Knight and 2 others
Well well well...

• WTF
Reactions: murdah
not saying genetics dont play a role but black role models are literally low iq thugmaxxed rappers, guys like malcom x are gone if they werent replaced by nigers like nba youngboy maybe blacks wouldnt be so bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, Latinolooksmaxxer, WeiWei and 3 others

Lmao. What the fuck is wrong with black people honestly. Why do they do this? It's funny as shit via Youtube but man these mfers get ppl killed with their stupidity.

their brains are as small as a peanut

not saying genetics dont play a role but black role models are literally low iq thugmaxxed rappers, guys like malcom x are gone if they werent replaced by nigers like nba youngboy maybe blacks wouldnt be so bad
They just lack education

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and butterworld
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and murdah
Mirin the low inhibness of the black man, genes optimized for slaying.

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2, The Grinch, klip11 and 1 other person
because they were kings in egypt and samurai in japan

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Fuck rosa parks just got injured

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and klip11
Get rid of the culture and fund more education within black communties and they are no longer a heathen.
not really, programs like No Child Left Behind, etc. have been proven to be cope
average IQ of blacks in the US is 85, and they have the warrior gene which makes them aggressive if triggered
only thing that can help the black community is reviving the nuclear family by bringing fathers back tbh

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and halloweed
Get rid of the culture and fund more education within black communties and they are no longer a heathen.
If CIA didn’t put crack in their community

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
not really, programs like No Child Left Behind, etc. have been proven to be cope
average IQ of blacks in the US is 85, and they have the warrior gene which makes them aggressive if triggered
only thing that can help the black community is reviving the nuclear family by bringing fathers back tbh
What is the warrior gene and can a 1/4 black have it?

What is the warrior gene and can a 1/4 black have it?
The warrior gene is a latent gene that if "activated" can make a person more aggressive. It gets activated epigenetically, meaning through certain environmental conditions. In the case of the warrior gene, it gets activated when a person with the variant is exposed to adverse environmental conditions such as childhood maltreatment.
blacks on average have that gene in higher proportions than other races
I don't see why a 1/4 black can't have it, but likelihood is lower

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
The warrior gene is a latent gene that if "activated" can make a person more aggressive. It gets activated epigenetically, meaning through certain environmental conditions. In the case of the warrior gene, it gets activated when a person with the variant is exposed to adverse environmental conditions such as childhood maltreatment.
They are so much other gene"s , the warrior gene is 0.00001 of the whole story

Last edited:
Nah that gene is useless fuck that

They are so much another gene"s , the warrior gene is 0.00001 of the whole story
Nah that gene is useless fuck that
tbh genetics is way more complicated than that I agree, a single gene is unlikely to account for much
but I think genetics def have a lot to do with the type of behavior exhibited by the black man jfl :lul: not only environment
bring fathers back, what's the census nowadays? 65% of blacks grow up in single parent (mother) households or sth like that

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, rand anon and murdah

>hates niggers
>loves sheboons

Jfl at this logic

You’re spiritually Jewish if you racemix. Especially as a White man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, WeiWei and murdah
Why do they do this tho? Literally the single most problematic minority in the wordl. They've had all the chances to improve but they just keep spewing MUH RACISM bullshit. Ffs it's funny but it wouldn't be if I had been on that bus.
it's just genetics

on avg they're a low iq, low inhib, r selected species

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, WeiWei and mogre
bring fathers back, what's the census nowadays? 65% of blacks grow up in single parent (mother) households or sth like that
Due to genetics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico and mogre
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
cope tbh

the stats show that even educated, upper class blacks commit more crime disproportionately

>hates niggers
>loves sheboons

Jfl at this logic

You’re spiritually Jewish if you racemix. Especially as a White man
jewish people never racemix they just promote it among the lower races:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and murdah
jewish people never racemix they just promote it among the lower races:feelsokman:
You’re spiritually Jewish if you race mix because you promote and engage in the values they spew
Ur not actually jewish

• +1
@rand anon what do you suggest then to fix the african american issue?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Due to genetics

kinda, but actually blacks had higher marriage rates and lower divorce rates at some point in US history (1890-1950s iirc)
then uncle sam tricked them into believing that the white man oppresses them, they got addicted to drugs and turned to crime and all these things basically destroyed the black nuclear family, so democrats could get their votes
still due to genetics tho you're right, if they weren't 85 average IQ, maybe they would've seen through it
but tbh I'm sympathetic and feel sorry for black communities :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing and DR. NICKGA
added to my list of people I dislike, because of blatant racism

you will have a lot of redeeming to do if you ever want to gain my respect again
3746735 cuckreact 1