Lmao this stupid nigga @imogurfamilia actually left the forum

Deleted member 15577

Deleted member 15577

Send me location
@imogurfamilia just got rid of his account. JFL at this nigga for thinking I know anything about hacking. Literally 10 minutes of me larping as some hacker man got this kid to run away scared. What a clown.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, currylightskin, Deleted member 9641 and 6 others
@imogurfamilia just got rid of his account. JFL at this nigga for thinking I know anything about hacking. Literally 10 minutes of me larping as some hacker man got this kid to run away scared. What a clown.
Im pretty sure other users can doxx my location especially the mods. I don't think its worth it. Hence why I am leaving the forum

@imogurfamilia abused dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and .👽.
Im pretty sure other users can doxx my location especially the mods. I don't think its worth it. Hence why I am leaving the forum
All our locations are visible on this forum you dumb faggot. Should have thought about that before you became a faggot troll.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 9641, alriodai and 3 others
I could call my homies to lay hits on .org niggas ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
It's too late. You didn't strip the data from your faggot eye pictures you wanted people to rate

I've got your location. Hope your parents are ready

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, BearBoy and Deleted member 15577
He's Just 15 let him be