Lmao you can’t deny bbc theory anymore, my drug dealer in high school confirms it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
How come then most blacks I see in western Europe are mostly incel while yall say they slay in america/uk

America might set standards but that doesnt change what people are attracted too.
this is true, in UK and USA black guys do well. I don’t think it’s the same in other countries

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
@Bobbu flay you think light or darkskins have more advantage?

• +1
How come then most blacks I see in western Europe are mostly incel while yall say they slay in america/uk

America might set standards but that doesnt change what people are attracted too. Blacks might slay in those countries with other ethnicities but i dont think the average white girl goes for black guys.

Doesnt matter what happens in your country, USA is always the base for theories, europe imigrants are mostly arabs and turbo dark negros.

Lighter ofc

• +1
It depends on the girls but definitely from my experience lightskin

It’s the best of both worlds you can hang with the colored people and ethnic girls who aren’t white are still comfortable with you

But you can also easily get at white girls and there comfortable with you also

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
Doesnt matter what happens in your country, USA is always the base for theories, europe imigrants are mostly arabs and turbo dark negros.

Lighter ofc
Wtf is this for dumbass logic. If anything the American standard are set on European ideals.

This is why when European guys visit America they slay left and right.

Like I said here in Europe they do not slay, at least the majority of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Wtf is this for dumbass logic. If anything the American standard are set on European ideals.

This is why when European guys visit America they slay left and right.

Like I said here in Europe they do not slay, at least the majority of them.
Why do Americans slay in Europe also?

Because of foreigner halo

hA3B52A3C

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Why do Americans slay in Europe also?

Because of foreigner halo
Only American tourists I have seen slaying are whites and Hispanics.

A lot of black guys that come here are sometimes not let into clubs etc. because they are associated with African refugees. Sadly this brings their social status down.

I do believe though their results will be different when they visit a place like the UK for example.

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000 and turkproducer
i mean he’s tall, decently gl, has shit ton of status and money. no reason he shouldn’t slay unless he’s to afraid to leave his house when he gets invited to places and stays inside all day. :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, turkproducer and Deleted member 2581
i mean he’s tall, decently gl, has shit ton of status and money. no reason he shouldn’t slay unless he’s to afraid to leave his house when he gets invited to places and stays inside all day. :feelskek:
@Pietrosiek

Way to pessimistic view. BBC theory should be be called Just inject shitloads of melatonan 2 theory. Everyone can a BBC with enough of this.

If you think any of these girls are attractive.

It's over for you

Captura de Tela 2019 10 30 as 172417

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
He’s tall and has a compact midface. Short horsefaced niggas like me get zero play

Bbcdedsrs

• +1
Why wasn't I tagged?

• So Sad
Let them cope

They can’t handle bbc superiority
Jfl. I remember the first time I heard about JBB in real life. Overheard two white girls in my 8th grade year saying "I only like black boys," this was literally 10 years ago. I dunno how that came to be. Hip-hop culture wasn't as big back then.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 2581
Jfl. I remember the first time I heard about JBB in real life. Overheard two white girls in my 8th grade year saying "I only like black boys," this was literally 10 years ago. I dunno how that came to be. Hip-hop culture wasn't as big back then.
It’s because of

BBC

It’s because of

BBC
JBB is too real, I've seen all kinds of girls go for black guys. It's on par with JBW from my experience, although with JBB you get gl white girls too, while JBW gets you meh-tier ethnic girls.

• +1
JBB is too real, I've seen all kinds of girls go for black guys. It's on par with JBW from my experience, although with JBB you get gl white girls too, while JBW gets you meh-tier ethnic girls.
This is to legit

I’ve seen this irl so many times but these guys just can’t handle it and vehemently deny it

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
This is to legit

I’ve seen this irl so many times but these guys just can’t handle it and vehemently deny it
Whatever helps them cope. It's usually stormfrontcucks and self-hating deathniks who deny it. Unfortunately we have too many self-hating deathniks.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2581
Whatever helps them cope. It's usually stormfrontcucks and self-hating deathniks who deny it. Unfortunately we have too many self-hating deathniks.
Self-hating ethnics are fucking losers who should rope. Whenever they suck off white people I wonder if they realize that the people they praise so much (white People) actively laugh at them.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 2581
Shitskin Hindu dindu cope

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Bbcdedsrs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and xit
Self-hating ethnics are fucking losers who should rope. Whenever they suck off white people I wonder if they realize that the people they praise so much (white People) actively laugh at them.
This is to true.

They don’t have any pride or self respect whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
no proof for slays

Drunk girls*
Whatever helps the cope.

I posted a pic of a white girl he fucked who wrote his name on her ass

Their slaves to the bbc

strong cope itt on both sides.

OP doesnt realise all of these women are on obviously fucking for drugs something adicting enough for former top tier women to fuck fat old truckers.

and the others dont realise this plus they think most women are not whores

strong cope itt on both sides.

OP doesnt realise all of these women are on obviously fucking for drugs something adicting enough for former top tier women to fuck fat old truckers.

and the others dont realise this plus they think most women are not whores
Lmaooo

Half those girls I know them I’m person

There parents are rich and their in all advanced classes

This is 109% cope

Lmaooo

Half those girls I know them I’m person

There parents are rich and their in all advanced classes

This is 109% cope
jfl even more reason for them to be on drugs lmao