lmfao altcucks on twitter are about to capitulate at the worst possible time. You're prepared for the crypto bull run late this year right boyos?

apocalypse

apocalypse

They've been coping with their cucked alts since last bull run, fading this move by BTC dominance the entire way through and hoping for alt season out of nowhere jfl.

Finally some delicious words of defeat and resignation from these morons who have been hyping alts all year and coping with every lower low that alt season is just around the corner

Rate cuts are coming around September, just in time for bull run + alt season late this year.
The normcattle is capitulating and losing interest in alts because muh summer is here and they want to go touch grass. Just like clockwork, the sheeple walk off a cliff at the worst possible time :lul:
Alts still need to have a final gigacrash on their BTC pairs to go back to the range lows before the reversal can be ushered in later this year. They will sell me their bags at the range lows :feelskek:
Big things coming later this year boyos, be ready.
Non-financial advice for brainlets: Look for when BTC.D is 0.6 and (TOTAL3 - USDT)/BTC is 0.3. At that point buy as much of the top gaming and AI coins you can (this is the new meta for the new cycle). They will all go 10x+ when the bull run kicks off.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, UZB_Strebl and PsychoH
what is a 6 month orgy
i thought an orgy was like alot of people having sex
how can you have sex for 6 months

what is a 6 month orgy
i thought an orgy was like alot of people having sex
how can you have sex for 6 months
He's comparing the mania on crypto twitter with an orgy. He's a retard who only understands the world in analogies with piss and shit and sex.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and CarrotMaxxer
He's comparing the mania on crypto twitter with an orgy. He's a retard who only understands the world in analogies with piss and shit and sex.
i see
im not very well versed in sex analogies 😔

Altcucks have had a bad year...

It's going to get worse..

I'm down about 50% on my alt-coin picks. My position an average cost was considered good until about last month LMAO.

It's fine, honestly, I would prefer to sleep well at night knowing I DCA.

I expect to 5x on the bullrun, minimum. If all the stars align, then maybe 20x, 50x or even 100x.
You have to manage your risk. Every penny I put toward alt coins is money I know is okay never coming back to me. The stress of actually putting more capital than you can manage is not worth it.