Log off before it’s too late + All you need to do to looksmaxx

Hebbley

Hebbley

Iron
Log off before you become retarded, this site won’t help you past a certain point and i’ve realized this the past few days.

The things that will actually help:
Getting lean
debloating
A very in depth skincare routine (helps tons) If you DM me i can send you routine
Getting good hair
Going to the gym

Less important:
Minoxidil
Carotenoids
Bonesmashing (is retarded but if the only thing holding you back is bones then it’s worth a try)

Probably forgot a few things but those are the only things for the most part that will actually make any difference, everything else is minimal and mental mastrubation that’ll ascend u 0.1 psl if you’re lucky
don’t stay on here unless you’re planning to get surgery, do steroids, heightmaxx with hgh etc.
Taking 34 supplements won’t make you any less subhuman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: drag, SubhumanCurrycel, laaoo and 15 others
bro's probably right but kys

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad, qxtwz7854, BootySniffer69 and 5 others
im not here for looksmaxing

Log off before you become retarded, this site won’t help you past a certain point and i’ve realized this the past few days.

Getting lean
debloating
A very in depth skincare routine (helps tons)
Getting good hair

Less important:
Minoxidil
Carotenoids
Bonesmashing (is retarded but if the only thing holding you back is bones then it’s worth a try)

Probably forgot a few things but those are the only things for the most part that will actually make any difference, everything else is minimal and mental mastrubation that’ll ascend u 0.1 psl if you’re lucky
don’t stay on here unless you’re planning to get surgery, do steroids, heightmaxx with hgh etc.
Well I have no friends so what else do I do to pass the time?

Can't work either as u have to be 18

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Looks are cope

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dicktator, lunin7, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
no i love it here,i fit in kinda with these weird mfs

• +1

Jerk off and watch netflix. what country r u in where u can’t work until ur 18?

Getting lean
debloating
A very in depth skincare routine (helps tons) If you DM me i can send you routine
Getting good hair
Going to the gym

Less important:
Minoxidil
Carotenoids

No debloating for my features ://

Scavenge copper

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and Deleted member 55252
Jerk off and watch netflix. what country r u in where u can’t work until ur 18?
Sweden.

I can work in the summer but max 40 hours a week for shitty wages

I just play fortnite and rot alone

Nigga said bonesmashing :lul:

Sweden.

I can work in the summer but max 40 hours a week for shitty wages

I just play fortnite and rot alone
I only play slow burn no jumpscare silent developer indie gemeralds like a true blackpiller

i think idk theyre adorable
Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

Nigga said bonesmashing :lul:
it works, just at the risk of brain damage. and even if it didn’t the swelling makes you look a lot better.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
Good job OP getting rid of the competition I see

Brutal blackpill stories help me be more consistent

You ain't wrong but i am a subhuman with nearly no friends and no gf. I don't have social media and this is one of the few sites where i can be myself and people understand me, at least some of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, rand anon, Hebbley and 1 other person
No I'm normal irl trust
Nice

I'm normal too but I fucked up my reputation when I was younger and I still go to school with those people so nobody likes me

I go to a new school in september though I'll get a second chance

Any friend I ever had has betrayed me

:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Nice

I'm normal too but I fucked up my reputation when I was younger and I still go to school with those people so nobody likes me

I go to a new school in september though I'll get a second chance

Any friend I ever had has betrayed me

Further confirmation that this site is a fed honeypot to stop incels from being school shooters

Further confirmation that this site is a fed honeypot to stop incels from being school shooters
Nah I would never kill anyone

I'm a normal guy I just got unlucky

I'll have friends in my new school as they don't know about my past, and won't judge me

• +1
i did all these and i was still an inclel afterwards. iw ant my money back

• So Sad

Getting lean
debloating
Getting good hair
Going to the gym

Less important:
Minoxidil
Carotenoids

W s

Getting lean
debloating
Getting good hair
Going to the gym

Less important:
Minoxidil
Carotenoids

W Simone who doesn’t overcomplicate shit

supplements are the biggest scam this site promotes. your body doesnt even absorb that shit

• +1
Reactions: Hebbley and IAMNOTANINCEL

Getting lean
debloating
Getting good hair
Going to the gym

Less important:
Minoxidil
Carotenoids

bro you bought vip and u tell me to fucking log off

If you need to be lean to get approached it’s over ngl

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Looks are cope
jordan barret was found by a scout in a supermarket while shoplifting,if it were me i would get scolded and fined and got my reputation ruined

send u dm @Hebbley