lol at height copers. face is everything

Crescogenic

Crescogenic

Just shave it bro. Tall forehead is ideal
made a new tinder, 7 matches in first 24 hours noob boost, bio says my height 6'2 and pics are nt with me heightmogging n outdoors and shit

I DONT GET MATCHES BECAUSE MY FACE IS SHIT. HEIGHT CANNOT COMPENSATE FOR SHIT FACE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, DidntRead and 2 others
lol at norwood copers as well. norwood 0, doesnt matter still ugly. hair is nothing when you dont already have face

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Duh

Height copers are delusional

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Pietrosiek, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
lol at norwood copers as well. norwood 0, doesnt matter still ugly. hair is nothing when you dont already have face
Legit. Balding and manletism are disqualifiers. A good face is what will get you the gold medal.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and DidntRead
Water is wet
I only get 3-5 matches a day despite having 6'6 in my bio

no one reads bio
do ur pics show that ur tall next to other people ???

if dont ur low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
> 6'2" barely scratching "tall" in 2019

> height doesnt compensate for ugly face, its a multiplier to your existing face, so if ur face is a pile of shit, that multiplied is still a pile of shit

> its anecdotal evidence for once and you cant draw conclusions bcuz there are way too many variables that arent controlled for in this personal "study" of yours

> people with good height and shit face on incel forums often like to downplay height so they feel better about their sexual misfortune, so they less feel like its "their fault"

> on online dating height is way more irrelevant than in real life. incels often dont interact with women in real life so they cant really compare or draw conclusions of how it compares to online dating

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person

height is very important

I agree, height is cope

Legit. Balding and manletism are disqualifiers. A good face is what will get you the gold medal.
legit son. high iq

> 6'2" barely scratching "tall" in 2019

> height doesnt compensate for ugly face, its a multiplier to your existing face, so if ur face is a pile of shit, that multiplied is still a pile of shit

> its anecdotal evidence for once and you cant draw conclusions bcuz there are way too many variables that arent controlled for in this personal "study" of yours

> people with good height and shit face on incel forums often like to downplay height so they feel better about their sexual misfortune, so they less feel like its "their fault"

> on online dating height is way more irrelevant than in real life. incels often dont interact with women in real life so they cant really compare or draw conclusions of how it compares to online dating
autism, didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Confirmed Marko Jari

Something tells me his height helped him
I think I am close to the truth like his eyes are close together

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate
Look under my name

• +1
Reactions: Crescogenic