Lol at this utter subhuam

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Btw other than his brutal eye area and baldness what else falios him hard? What makes him ugly and unpleasant to look at? (obviously that atrocious hairline but what else?)

Screenshot 20200728 221923  01

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 5912
your mom

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov
Invisible to women even if he wore a High vis jacket tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and bossman
Is that you OP?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Britishlooksmaxxer, Copemaxxing and 2 others
mogs me cuz white

Hmm kinda bloated

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • So Sad
Reactions: deer
Over

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Gaia262, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Big face + small traits. You can't pull it off unless with strong prominent bones.

• So Sad
it's him

lol at humiliating yourself like this for validation and ratings
It's so over for me I would rather keep myself blackpilled instead of delusionmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: penis3
Lol I thought you have a friendship+ with a girl. Why you care bout looks then

Also grow hair as long as possible to cover up your receding hairline / potato head, before you can afford a hair transplant.

• +1
Lol I thought you have a friendship+ with a girl. Why you care bout looks then
Because looks are life lmao. Imagen if I had Chad eye area and hair I would be fucking girls 24/7 4 times a day. Instead I can get laid but it's not that easy anymore

Also grow hair as long as possible to cover up your receding hairline / potato head, before you can afford a hair transplant.
I'm doing this atm I decided to take everything for hairloss even if it will fuck my brain and dick permanently idc anymore. Srs

5ar pic for forums

Fin minox microneedling nizerol
It's probably too late but will help me maintain untill HT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Because looks are life lmao. Imagen if I had Chad eye area and hair I would be fucking girls 24/7 4 times a day. Instead I can get laid but it's not that easy anymore
Deal with it or do something about it

Hairtransplant+surgery+ fatpad fillers

How much do you get laid btw?

Hairtransplant+surgery+ fatpad fillers

How much do you get laid btw?

Not that much tbh after losing hair I lost all my confidence. You know my story already bro. Nature is cruel

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Not that much tbh after losing hair I lost all my confidence. You know my story already bro. Nature is cruel
Whats your slaycount? Also collagen maxx asap wtf is that :lul:

Whats your slaycount? Also collagen maxx asap wtf is that :lul:
1girl . 20 times
Also I haven't slept in 48 hrs in that pic.
Also minoxodil fucks skin as you can see on my forehead but I need it for hair growth or nw7 soon

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Copemaxxing
1girl . 20 times
Also I haven't slept in 48 hrs in that pic.
Also minoxodil fucks skin as you can see on my forehead but I need it for hair growth or nw7 soon
Is that girl gl? Dont put minox on your head jfl its already worthless. Hope your balding will be stable soon and make a ht. Concetrate on the front. it hasnt to be that thick on the top just use bulk hair from amazon to fraud full head of hair tbh Also why the fuck dont you sleep.

• +1
Ah'm sa soz. ah dooant beli' it ivva begun for theur. shotgun implants? thee could 'elp.

Is that girl gl? Dont put minox on your head jfl its already worthless. Hope your balding will be stable soon and make a ht. Concetrate on the front. it hasnt to be that thick on the top just use bulk hair from amazon to fraud full head of hair tbh Also why the fuck dont you sleep.
5-6/10 face 8/10 body so she is alright. She is blackpilled ad btw and she made me realize looks=all
Lmao

• +1
Thanks. Any other reason or anything I can work on?
I think your upper maxxila is retruded. You have wide flat cheekbones which gives you that bloated look+ bad eyearea. Hmm there isnt much you can do about that. Mse+facemask and hope. You wont get lefort 2 and 3 anyways. And think about zygo implants

• So Sad
I think your upper maxxila is retruded. You have wide flat cheekbones which gives you that bloated look+ bad eyearea. Hmm there isnt much you can do about that. Mse+facemask and hope. You wont get lefort 2 and 3 anyways. And think about zygo implants
I will do all softmaxxes and HT before I look into facial surgery but yes. I'm about 17-18% bf in that pic I think

• +1