LOL@ Chad's who think looks alone will help them marry an attractive person

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Good looking Chad's with no $$$ are as good as a John with $$$.

Chad's are being replaced with wealthy-sugar daddies on a daily basis. Dumb bitches graduate college with general business, English and Psychology degrees with no money and student loans. They fuck Chad's in college. Now they look to a John with $$$ for money. I see loads of bitches go with Engineering students.

Look at Jeremy Meeks. He was with a 5/10 before becoming rich. No one wants to be with a broke ass bitch. A lot of John's in medical school fuck women they find on Tinder because they have the $$$. I know a teacher who married a John med. school student. My sister goes to medical school, so I know this shit.

Being Chad will only enable you to FUCK good looking women. When it comes to marriage, resources are the other half.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Demir, LM4sixten, Deleted member 1383 and 1 other person
Another cope to escape the rope

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, dogtown, Deleted member 176 and 12 others
blocked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Demir, Zeta ascended and 2 others
JFL chad doesn't care about marrying. It's 2019. The year of pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 176, DidntRead and 1 other person
who tf cares about marriage

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Demir and Deleted member 1383
How's it going bro, how was your day?
Jfl you are red now

Chad's are being replaced with wealthy-sugar daddies on a daily basis. Dumb bitches graduate college with general business, English and Psychology degrees with no money and student loans. They fuck Chad's in college. Now they look to a John with $$$ for money. I see loads of bitches go with Engineering students.

Look at Jeremy Meeks. He was with a 5/10 before becoming rich. No one wants to be with a broke ass bitch. A lot of John's in medical school fuck women they find on Tinder because they have the $$$. I know a teacher who married a John med. school student. My sister goes to medical school, so I know this shit.

Being Chad will only enable you to FUCK good looking women. When it comes to marriage, resources are the other half.
GET OUT! NOW!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
JFL at you think about marriage, yea your future wife probably fucking the broke chad behind you back, and the girl potential to be your wife is now fucking a chad in his parents basement.
the quality of girl you get had been cum dump multiple time by chad, and she told you she has low libido JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, DidntRead, fukmylyf and 6 others
JFL at you think about marriage, yea your future wife probably fucking the broke chad behind you back, and the girl potential to be your wife is now fucking a chad in his parents basement.
the quality of girl you get had been cum dump multiple time by chad, and she told you she has low labido JFL
JFL

• +1
Look at Jeremy Meeks. He was with a 5/10 before becoming rich. No one wants to be with a broke ass bitch.
Jeremy Meeks is a model you fucking peabrained autistic faggot.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, GenericChad1444, Soulsmaxx and 1 other person
Women have a dual mating strategy; long term and short term mating strategy. Chads are always the go-to option for short term, ideally, they want a rich Chad as a long term mate, but if that doesn't present itself, well yeah they may select John as her long term mate, but she stays likely to cuckold him and still ask for continual greater investment from him(force him to be a cuck) since he needs to compensate for his lesser genes quality for it to be a worthwhile choice. Chads sort of always win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, DidntRead, Demir and 7 others
Also who's John?:feelsuhh:

• +1
Who cares about marriage when your wife is getting spitroasted every time you leave for work.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, DidntRead, Demir and 6 others
Wife :soy: :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Demir, fukmylyf and Deleted member 685
this is the gayest thread ive seen on this site, OP is a massive faggot coping subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Demir and Deleted member 685
the quality of girl you get had been cum dump multiple time by chad, and she told you she has low libido JFL
My post was earlier to this thread therefore I think I should still get most emoji reactions to my post. That's just what I think

tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet and Demir
fuck marriage in this generation, 100 years ago yeah sure but these days no not in the west jfl

Women have a dual mating strategy; long term and short term mating strategy. Chads are always the go-to option for short term, ideally, they want a rich Chad as a long term mate, but if that doesn't present itself, well yeah they may select John as her long term mate, but she stays likely to cuckold him and still ask for continual greater investment from him(force him to be a cuck) since he needs to compensate for his lesser genes quality for it to be a worthwhile choice. Chads sort of always win.
Most of us here are going for the short term Chad strategy. I wonder at what age that's impossible.

• +1
Most women are whores.

• +1
Even Chad has to work hard to marry a good looking bitch