Lol, I have to laugh. The new influx of retarded Zoomers on here are so pro steroid use, but not one of them has been on a single cycle in their life.

Deleted member 4451

Deleted member 4451

Gold
Proving, actually, none of you really have in any way the balls for it and are just try-hards on a forum attempting to look edgy.

Shut the fuck up, inject your bum and then post the proof on here. Then speak about how juicing is the most optimal way to build sex-appeal and attraction for an average looking male.

You pretencious fucks, living vicariously through Jeff Seid and David Laid.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 50511, niqfan625 and 16 others
I hope no one here genuinely believes this

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
I have never injected in my life and am a layman on the matter

But running one or two cycles with moderate doses, taking all the precautions with HCG and PCT, having the healthiest lifestyle possible, with a solid skincare routine.... doesn't sound too awful. Why is he wrong?

Those influencers have in fact abused several compounds for several years, not a great comparison no?

I have never injected in my life and am a layman on the matter

But running one or two cycles with moderate doses, taking all the precautions with HCG and PCT, having the healthiest lifestyle possible, with a solid skincare routine.... doesn't sound too awful. Why is he wrong?

How do you know? Show me one person of reference that has done this?

steroids will fuck you up and 6'2-6'4 is the ideal height

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
If you could educate me and all the others that'd be cool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max and Deleted member 43403
A ton of 14-23 year olds on here, yup.
Brutal. Unless you have a deficiency in growth hormones and need something like HGH in order to grow then any steroids you take are just a looksmin. For one, the side effects end up making you less appealing considering you get shit skin, baldness, steroid gut, high blood pressure, problems with brain structure and function, etc. On the off chance that you don't get any side effects, studies show that women do not prefer a steroidmaxxed ogre but rather a body that is EASILY achievable naturally. Either way, unless you're completely cucked genetically (no that doesn't mean being the average height of 5'9 .org retards, that's normal) then the only thing you'll attract with steroids are other insecure ogres at the gym.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 4451
Users here tend to lean towards injecting HGH rather than steroids but I get your point.

Brutal. Unless you have a deficiency in growth hormones and need something like HGH in order to grow then any steroids you take are just a looksmin. For one, the side effects end up making you less appealing considering you get shit skin, baldness, steroid gut, high blood pressure, problems with brain structure and function, etc. On the off chance that you don't get any side effects, studies show that women do not prefer a steroidmaxxed ogre but rather a body that is EASILY achievable naturally. Either way, unless you're completely cucked genetically (no that doesn't mean being the average height of 5'9 .org retards, that's normal) then the only thing you'll attract with steroids are other insecure ogres at the gym.
You know nothing about HGH you clown. Half of the side effects you listed are associated with androgenic or anabolic steroid use not HGH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
You know nothing about HGH you clown. Half of the side effects you listed are associated with androgenic or anabolic steroid use not HGH.
Serious question, are you retarded? Can you comprehend basic English?
Brutal. Unless you have a deficiency in growth hormones and need something like HGH in order to grow then any steroids
Hmmmmmmm.................. What is that word?

Didn't say HGH was steroid, used HGH as an example of something acceptable to take in certain cases if you need to grow.

'But no, you can jump through loops, take tons of hair loss/thinning prevention supplements as well boost your collagen over and over again with red light, retinol, mud masks, derma rolling and serums bro!

It's do-able!'

LMAO :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Understand that you are fixing one problem, at the expense of creating another. It's a trade-off and in respect of the long-term, not a good one. Not a fair one. Juice ain't worth the squeeze bruv!

If you are 3/10 and tall, that is the only time one should roid-max. Otherwise you are doing a disservice to yourself.

Even light doses. We are yet to see an example of someone light dosing and maintaining a normal face.

• +1
Reactions: GriffithMaxx
Also, hop of my dick. Shill your shit somewhere else. Still a looksmin for majority of people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4451
Roid rage rambling

Attachments

• 1696841582453.png
    1696841582453.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 0
Serious question, are you retarded? Can you comprehend basic English?

Hmmmmmmm.................. What is that word?

Didn't say HGH was steroid, used HGH as an example of something acceptable to take in certain cases if you need to grow.
You mentioned HGH and then immediately started listen side effects?
Also, hop of my dick. Shill your shit somewhere else. Still a looksmin for majority of people.

View attachment 2480788
Manlet cope, all of these sides are easily manageable.

Understand that you are fixing one problem, at the expense of creating another. It's a trade-off and in respect of the long-term, not a good one. Not a fair one. Juice ain't worth the squeeze bruv!
This is what many fail to understand. The majority of the time the trade off with steroids only negatively effects you unless as I said earlier, you're trying to impress other ogres at the gym.

• +1
I was taller and had a wider frame then probably 99% of the human population by the time I was 16, I have no need for HGH or steroids. Just find it funny that so many users here will tell others especially younger users here to take HGH or steroids while completely ignoring side effects when 99% of users here don't need it.

You mentioned HGH and then immediately started listen side effects?

But have YOU ever managed them? Have you ever done this? Have you ever taken HGH?

Why are you making it out to be like a piece of cake?

You are talking in PURE theory.

Is the reality as you say it is?

Many WITH EXPERIENCE have spoken and their words are; 'you will never be able to come off some form of testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of your life. Once you take it'.

Oh and for those that are low T reading this:

'Anabolic agent'

It's as good as a steroid

But have YOU ever managed them? Have you ever done this? Have you ever taken HGH?

Why are you making it out to be like a piece of cake?

You are talking in PURE theory.

Is the reality as you say it is?

Many WITH EXPERIENCE have spoken and their words are; 'you will never be able to come off some form of testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of your life. Once you take it'.
Yes, I have taken GHRP+cjc no dac which has a very similar effect to HGH. Obviously, taking TRT as a teenager is retarded but demonizing HGH is probably equally as retarded. HGH is the safest "PED" you can take by far.

I was taller and had a wider frame then probably 99% of the human population by the time I was 16, I have no need for HGH or steroids. Just find it funny that so many users here will tell others especially younger users here to take HGH or steroids while completely ignoring side effects when 99% of users here don't need it.
then why do you bring down people down that are trying to use them? its like chad saying surgeries are cope and that 99% of the population doesnt need them

• +1
Reactions: twilight
studies show that women do not prefer a steroidmaxxed ogre but rather a body that is EASILY achievable naturally.
every cope eventually has an end

C064187A 1B53 4A2E AA92 9B2530414A08
A73D818F 5323 4052 B35C 12ED9881DA97
0CDA36E6 A821 4B14 8A4B F13CB1EDC6C7
0146CC3A E376 499F 9A3A 13AC00FF45A1

82D72421 D852 4AFB BC29 C8747B7212FB
DDC11F39 50D9 416C B214 5ABD059D61D6
98DE6561 C869 4612 8E4F D61C9EFF3352

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Ragnar
Yes, I have taken GHRP+cjc no dac which has a very similar effect to HGH. Obviously, taking TRT as a teenager is retarded but demonizing HGH is probably equally as retarded. HGH is the safest "PED" you can take by far.

Age, /10 face, height and pheno?

What do you take it for? What have been the side-effects, if any? And can you post a before and after for everyone pls?

Stop coping , one or two cycle won´t make you a ogre

ànd only bisexual young white women hate muscle

then why do you bring down people down that are trying to use them? its like chad saying surgeries are cope and that 99% of the population doesnt need them
Not bringing anyone down, if you want to take them then go ahead. I'm talking down on the people here that advise the other users especially the younger ones to hop on HGH/steroids making it seem like their miracle drugs with no side effects. I rarely ever see anyone here shilling for this shit and stating the side effects.

• +1

View attachment 2480788

Just imagine taking something that can put you at risk of Type 2 diabetes.

Swelling, joint and muscle pain is nothing to me, but diabetes? Bruv!

You're taking it that way. No one is bringing anybody down. Quit being like a girl. A woke one at that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ragnar
9E630A25 829F 4D66 8DCE 10B2A3EB9F8E

The average zoomer must inject they are weak bird bone cucks . Fuck em
Hahahahha

You are high inhib coper with shitskin genetic

indians shouldn’t discuss manly thing anyway

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and autistic_tendencies
Not bringing anyone down, if you want to take them then go ahead. I'm talking down on the people here that advise the other users especially the younger ones to hop on HGH/steroids making it seem like their miracle drugs with no side effects. I rarely ever see anyone here shilling for this shit and stating the side effects.
yea because it only works when you are young, and if you are retarded enough to think that injecting unnatural stuff in your body has no sides its on you

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You're taking it that way. No one is bringing anybody down. Quit being like a girl. A woke one at that.
i just see an ugly paki ipdcel trying to make people not take one of the easiest looksmaxx routes

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz

It's only diabetes man, you'll be fine!!!

• JFL
it's even worse on tiktok with all the tren memes jfl

guarantee most people are too high inhib to put a needle into their body

• +1
yea because it only works when you are young, and if you are retarded enough to think that injecting unnatural stuff in your body has no sides its on you
It works when you're young if you're deficient in GH but if you take it and you're not deficient then it can cause some unfavorable side effects such as heart complications, diabetes, etc. My point was 99% of users here don't need it since their not deficient I'd assume but they get told that they need it because the chronically ill users here that are convinced 6'6 is average. Ultimately, do whatever you want, inject yourself with horse semen if you want but don't make this shit seem like it's a miracle drug with no side effects when convincing others to take it.

Do you think loox will have problem later ?

He is already having a problem you bimboclat.

Look at his hair. He rocks the long fringe look. His hairline is retreating backwards.

if you want to read up on it
Degeneracy….

May Allah curse all these whore

• +1
Reactions: coispet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back