Lol, I have to laugh. The new influx of retarded Zoomers on here are so pro steroid use, but not one of them has been on a single cycle in their life.

It works when you're young if you're deficient in GH but if you take it and you're not deficient then it can cause some unfavorable side effects such as heart complications, diabetes, etc. My point was 99% of users here don't need it since their not deficient I'd assume but they get told that they need it because the chronically ill users here that are convinced 6'6 is average. Ultimately, do whatever you want, inject yourself with horse semen if you want but don't make this shit seem like it's a miracle drug with no side effects when convincing others to take it.
it works even if you arent deficient lol, and i never did what are you saying

cope zoomers take chinese peptides for a heckin water pump, theyre low inhib based prospectors while op is oldcel judger

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
it works even if you arent deficient lol, and i never did what are you saying
I know, my point was that the risk of bad side effects increases if you take it while not deficient which is the case for the majority of people taking it. Also, not referring to you personally, was talking about the majority of users here telling others to take it.

I know, my point was that the risk of bad side effects increases if you take it while not deficient which is the case for the majority of people taking it. Also, not referring to you personally, was talking about the majority of users here telling others to take it.
mk? ive seen lots of different reports, also ive known niggas irl w greater face changes from a off shoot 3 month mk cycle vs no difference from years of roiding. opposite is true too tho some it doesnt do shit for except sides. face changes for the most part are negative, face gets wider, nose wider, slightly downward. peptides/gh is ideal for prettyboys w decent to good projection, good for bone mass and shit nosebridgecels.

Last edited:
Jfl why am I defending the use of steroids drugs

im a Sufi disciple now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
if they’re not injecting hgh for height

i don’t understand why they do it for muscle gain

they’ll just turn into pimply bloat monsters

What

Lol steroids do help you attract women. Because bigger and stronger, discourages men from competing against you, and you have more fearless confidence. Based on your pic you look like a weak natural.

People who talk about roids all day and haven’t juiced yet are a few months away from starting. They gotta marinate the thought first.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Deleted member 4397
Proving, actually, none of you really have in any way the balls for it and are just try-hards on a forum attempting to look edgy.

Shut the fuck up, inject your bum and then post the proof on here. Then speak about how juicing is the most optimal way to build sex-appeal and attraction for an average looking male.

You pretencious fucks, living vicariously through Jeff Seid and David Laid.
im currently running a cycle week 8 of test e 500 mg + 40 mg anavar

dont inject your bum btw just use 0.5 inch 29g insulin syringe and rotate front and side delts.

im currently running a cycle week 8 of test e 500 mg + 40 mg anavar

dont inject your bum btw just use 0.5 inch 29g insulin syringe and rotate front and side delts.
are you not drawing with a larger needle? some people warm up their vial before they draw with the syringe if it's a smaller needle
it would take way too long if you're injecting 2ml of oil like me

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
are you not drawing with a larger needle? some people warm up their vial before they draw with the syringe if it's a smaller needle
it would take way too long if you're injecting 2ml of oil like me
i inject eod, so smaller amounts.

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee

Attachments

• 0693ABFD-966C-4E03-8C7E-45E0ADB73AB9.jpeg
    0693ABFD-966C-4E03-8C7E-45E0ADB73AB9.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and DarkTetrad
Totally agree. They fuck u face.

What

Lol steroids do help you attract women. Because bigger and stronger, discourages men from competing against you, and you have more fearless confidence. Based on your pic you look like a weak natural.

People who talk about roids all day and haven’t juiced yet are a few months away from starting. They gotta marinate the thought first.
Its fucking unhealthy and those big chickens look ugly with niche appeal.

OP please dont inject
it wouldnt do plant eating/ estrogenated indians like you any good cause you already have like 100 ng/dl like all of you (- a few users here that i respect, so they are gigachadpreet ofc :Comfy: )

your so fucking stupid, i am glad you deleted, and please dont come abck here with account no 12 named with the same stupid name
you look DYEL in your avi and like total shit natty fag-sique :feelskek:

@5.5psl @Blackgymmax @MaestheticMaso @TRENBOI @MulattoTrenMaxxer @TITUS @Maesthetic @Maesthetic=king @Chadelite

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
OP please dont inject
it wouldnt do plant eating/ estrogenated indians like you any good cause you already have like 100 ng/dl like all of you (- a few users here that i respect, so they are gigachadpreet ofc :Comfy: )

your so fucking stupid, i am glad you deleted, and please dont come abck here with account no 12 named with the same stupid name
you look DYEL in your avi and like total shit natty fag-sique :feelskek:

@5.5psl @Blackgymmax @MaestheticMaso @TRENBOI @MulattoTrenMaxxer @TITUS @Maesthetic @Maesthetic=king @Chadelite
Everyone thinks that you’re either natty or injecting IFBB pro amounts of gear. There’s an in between phase which can minimise most sides whilst still giving a crazy boost.

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back