lol most ppl dont know how over it is for them

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
It would be an absolute disaster, if every man knew the skewed dating statistics. If it was hammered into their face until they couldn’t find anymore copes.

The people running advertisements get it, top movie makers get it, your government gets it..

But most cows don’t get it..and it’s for the best.

No tryhard grocery store manager, who is NW3 and a bald manlet would EVER smile, if he knew there was no hope and that no bitch cared about the fact that he drives a leased Mercedes and has a few suits he brings out for special occasions. Nobody cares because he’s ugly, nobody cares because it’s not enough money to compensate for his looks. He is a waste product.

The world sucks, but it could be so much worse. It could be so much more competitive than it ALREADY is.

I’d also like to add that my parents are so fucking stupid that it’s unbeleivable and there’s no saving them. I’ve stopped wasting my breathe saying much even when I see them. They get mad sometimes and I don’t listen to a word. But that’s off topic.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Time Travel, Demir and 2 others
thx cu

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
I’d also like to add that my parents are so fucking stupid that it’s unbeleivable and there’s no saving them. I’ve stopped wasting my breathe saying much even when I see them. They get mad sometimes and I don’t listen to a word. But that’s off topic.
I'm done talking to my family on 99% of things, I just call my mom because I don't don't want her to be depressed or think I dont love her

I'm done talking to my family on 99% of things, I just call my mom because I don't don't want her to be depressed or think I dont love her
ur mom doesnt live with u?

unless your subhuman its not over

stop coping instead of improving yourself

over

• +1
Reactions: nausea
It’s over for many men. Society is hell for many.

Over over over.

unless your subhuman its not over

stop coping instead of improving yourself

Stop coping. It's over if you're below 6 psl. If you wasted your teenage years it's over. If you see avery day someone that mog you it's over. If you could get surgeries at age 15 ok they're worth something, at your 20 as an incel your mind is fucked up and no amount of woman and slaying will recompense wasted yought. So moneymaxx, hobbys are only cope that left.

Stop coping. It's over if you're below 6 psl. If you wasted your teenage years it's over. If you see avery day someone that mog you it's over. If you could get surgeries at age 15 ok they're worth something, at your 20 as an incel your mind is fucked up and no amount of woman and slaying will recompense wasted yought. So moneymaxx, hobbys are only cope that left.
I'm 16 and pretty hopeful for the future, there's no point in telling yourself it's over at a such a young age. You're around the same age too, so stop being negative to yourself.

I could actually cope that I might be a Chadlite because I'm a fatcel so it's different for me, but if you're gonna ldar instead of improving yourself you have no right to complain. You're 6' and alright looking, if you clear up your acne you will look better. You still have things to improve on so there's no ldaring for you.

And getting surgeries at 15 is dangerous, its gold to get them at 20+ because that's when you're fully developed.

You're 6' and alright looking, if you clear up your acne you will look better. You still have things to improve on so there's no ldaring for you.
What you mean by alright? everywhere i go someone mog me hard. Even after all looksmaxing I will be moged a lot of times. It's easier to give up on woman and focus on moneymaxing, hobbys etc. than chasing woman and live with fear that there's someone better than you not far away and he will steal your girl. I have disgust for woman and for sex. I couldn't spend time with someone that like to suck someone dick, and to be penetrated.