the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
images
images
London_canhdep_986x906.jpg

aed6695c8238144389a962226e54ef0a.jpg
f43d9c1c4417f33e199ed729c5783bd9.jpg

The financial center of Europe. The most architecturally beatiful city in the world. The place where the most genetically superior people in the world live. The place where modern technlogy was born. If you don't live there you're NPC side character piece of shit, you're not part of the main story, and it never began, your life was never worth shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: urukhaiascension, Lookologist003, Chadeep and 7 others
Haryana or death dalit

• JFL
Reactions: emo, cromagnon and the BULL
images
images

The financial center of Europe. The most architecturally beatiful city in the world. The place where the most genetically superior people in the world live. The place where modern technlogy was born. If you don't live there you're NPC side character piece of shit, you're not part of the main story, and it never began, your life was never worth shit.
Londonville

shithole

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: emo, SecularIslamist and the BULL
The Land of the gods. All the biggest chads live in London. Gandy, Mike thurston, forevergymcelling etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini and apocalypse
Tbh London is the only city/town worth living in in UK.
If you're gonna live somewhere urban, everywhere else is inferior

And most rural places in UK suck too

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Kroker
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

REMINDER, YOU WORTHLESS SUBHUMAN SON OF A DEAD RAPED MUTILATED WHORE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY DOG ON A LEASH .YOU WILL EVENTUALLY COMMIT SUICIDE AND THE REASON ?

MY BULLYING

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and Bomber517
images
images

Agahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahagahahhahahagagahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahhaahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahaahahhhhhahhahh

I can't forget the old days running on those streets while a dangerous local mafia kidnapped my son

images
images

This place fucking sucks

images
images

+also overran by ghetto monkeys now

• +1
Reactions: emo and <6PSLcel
hes good looking but hes not chad, how tall is he again?
he's chad to women, they don't care about your megatron sized jaws

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
cope, you suck, you had all the cards to live a life worth living but folded it.
You don’t even live here yourself you gross shitalian, so u don’t know wtf ur talking about

You don’t even live here yourself you gross shitalian, so u don’t know wtf ur talking about
and?? i already know i would have lived like a king if i lived in london. imagine living in london and failing in life. you failed the whole human species

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
to some women maybe, just as i may be to some women

hes a htn realistically speaking
you don't understand looks pal

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
and?? i already know i would have lived like a king if i lived in london. imagine living in london and failing in life. you failed the whole human species
Ask anyone who lives here and they wil tell you it fucking sucks, unless you are some chad in finance making 250k a year it fucking sucks

you don't understand looks pal
"you dont understand bro" just doesnt cut it

hes good looking but chad is riding his meat, hes htn

again i dont know how tall he is, how much money he makes, how he acts irl, imagine rating a guy's overall attractiveness from a few pics.

youre the one that doesnt understand

Ask anyone who lives here and they wil tell you it fucking sucks, unless you are some chad in finance making 250k a year it fucking sucks
But you can easily become a man in finance living in London, as a London native you should be HTN minimum unless you don't have some conditions

"you dont understand bro" just doesnt cut it

hes good looking but chad is riding his meat, hes htn

again i dont know how tall he is, how much money he makes, how he acts irl, imagine rating a guy's overall attractiveness from a few pics.

youre the one that doesnt understand
What Is chad to you?? Surely Someone women find less attractive

Would you rather be Chad or truecel? The truecel is born into poverty and has a shit home life while the Chad is a billionaire's son who comes from old aristocratic money. What do you pick?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
What Is chad to you?? Surely Someone women find less attractive
To me or to women? Technically a chad by definition is someone who is low inhib, so a short/poor guy can be chad.

But on this forum a chad is someone with very high smv, he doesnt have high smv he is just kinda good looking htn, calling him chad is dropdead retarded.

still solid chadlite cope
Ill repeat the point that I made to the bull.

Chad technically means low inhib, but people use the term here to refer to significantly above average smv.

You cant rate a guy chadlite/chad based on a few pics, you dont know their status/finance/height/NTness

Imagine you rate this guy chadlite but then you realize he's an autistic 5'9 guy who makes less than 6 figures

Ill repeat the point that I made to the bull.

Chad technically means low inhib, but people use the term here to refer to significantly above average smv.

You cant rate a guy chadlite/chad based on a few pics, you dont know their status/finance/height/NTness

Imagine you rate this guy chadlite but then you realize he's an autistic 5'9 guy who makes less than 6 figures
Chad Is Just a facial rating, you're confusing It with Slayer. He's facially chad

too bad its femcel central

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and the BULL
Chad Is Just a facial rating, you're confusing It with Slayer. He's facially chad
1) Chad is not really facial rating, if he actually was a broke 5'1 low functioning autist NO ONE on planet earth would call this guy a chad regardless of his face.

2) Even if it was a facial rating, his face is still htn or "giving htn vibes", one reason why is because he looks aged as fuck, probably from all that wageceling he said he did in London when looking for a job, nowhere near early 20s let alone teens.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
schizo get a gf
Apparently i can't because wishiwaschico tells me i'm subhuman. Besides that i don't really care, Life outside London Is like It doesn't exist.