London's flight price is only 70-90euros

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Thats so cheap tbh, 90euro flight ticket?

Might go to London alone maybe or smth
Cheapest is 35 euros, what the fuck is that so damn cheap from Slovenia

@VST
@dogtown

Incel capital of world? Sure why not.

Nah tbh maybe you can run JBW here.
Also museums, parks etc. They're top notch so if you don't care about slaying.
---
Hostel will be 20 dudes 2 women btw

Incel capital of world? Sure why not.

Nah tbh maybe you can run JBW here.
Also museums, parks etc. They're top notch so if you don't care about slaying.
Or just turistmaxx for third time but without parents really. Should be fun

Don’t come England’s a shit hole, get a flight to somewhere that jbw is actually plausible

Thats so cheap tbh, 90euro flight ticket?

Might go to London alone maybe or smth
Cheapest is 35 euros, what the fuck is that so damn cheap from Slovenia
Over, a train to London costs more than that.
I have to dish out £112.50 for both ways, when I live 250km away.

Fucking kek, UK train travel is a joke

Fucking kek, UK train travel is a joke
Don’t come England’s a shit hole, get a flight to somewhere that jbw is actually plausible
What about coming to travelling? I was there 2012 and 2014, maybe its time to go there again?
What about not getting laid? Btw have you never watched Fake Hostel :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman:
UK is only price I can afford tbh, all other tickets are 200euros-700euros lol, maybe I try poland or smth idk

tbh i'm trying to think of anyway possible to leave England as soon as possible i do';t know why you would want to come here @FatmanO

UK is only price I can afford tbh, all other tickets are 200euros-700euros lol, maybe I try poland or smth idk
Oh shit ((they)) are just being flat out blatant today

We should have a looksmax annual meetup

We should have a looksmax annual meetup
Im actually flying next week I told my dad, possibly ngl I have vacation too so thats good. Lets keep up for updates lol
Oh shit ((they)) are just being flat out blatant today
tbh i'm trying to think of anyway possible to leave England as soon as possible i do';t know why you would want to come here @FatmanO
Gotta see the Land of Inceldom bro
I have to dish out £112.50 for both ways, when I live 250km away
Lmao its over for nonSlovenianPoorCels

You will get abducted ??

actually leaving EE for sexual reasons is retarded, so probably not looking to get laid I guess

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
actually leaving EE for sexual reasons is retarded, so probably not looking to get laid I guess
No that would be stupid, I meant travelling with dad

Don’t want to be a meancel but I don’t think he could in London with anything higher than a 4psl

Don’t want to be a meancel but I don’t think he could in London with anything higher than a 4psl
Its not mean, its truth. In Slovenia I have better odds. If I want to do a trip to get laid Id go anywhere BUT England. Even US is easier due to my height and frame (everyone is fat there) or poland but its damn expensive

• +1
Reactions: dogtown