@londonville has a lay count of 17

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
America is so easy compared to Europe, i legit write girls "dtf?" on dating apps and they would say yes with no problems, i even asked one to have a 3some and she said she would love it. On the other band try to do that in Italy as sub Chad and you gonna get ghosted (tbh some friends tan a chadfish experiment and they got ghosted too)
Girls from Europe while in America are easy tho lol. There was a model tier girl who dated this average but tall white guy. Even he was confused... she was 19 he was like 26...

• +1
  • +1
Girls from Europe while in America are easy tho lol. There was a model tier girl who dated this average but tall white guy. Even he was confused... she was 19 he was like 26...
American life make girls sluttier, in Italy is a nightmare

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and SpearOfOrion
3, London(UK), Current weight : 290 pounds (...),Wants to get jaw surgery, a chin implant and any surgery which will improve my eye area, Slay count : 17 (numbers game..)
Funny how it sounds like a tinder profile

Don't know if that's intentional or not

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Be_ConfidentBro and SpearOfOrion
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Arcturus
Italy is hypergamy on steroids you have no clue. I think Is the worst rated country on Erasmus websites
Cope, you’re just overating yourself and going for stacies. Hypergamy doesn’t exist

• +1
Cope, you’re just overating yourself and going for stacies. Hypergamy doesn’t exist
I'm not overrating myself, I experimented with Chadfishing and you can't get away with stuff you get away with american foids.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Be_ConfidentBro and SpearOfOrion
I'm not overrating myself, I experimented with Chadfishing and you can't get away with stuff you get away with american foids.
Nearly all women date their loooksmatch
I’ve never seen an odd couple in Sicily or Rome

• +1
  • +1
The same is true for slaying
Italian women will almost always slay their looksmatch
I wish bro, unfortunately it's not like that, women here a way more hypergamous than other places, use apps way less than in other places too. Italian cities are like big villages where everyone knows everyone so girls are not gonna fuck as easily as in American cities where individualism is rampant.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and SpearOfOrion
I wish bro, unfortunately it's not like that, women here a way more hypergamous than other places, use apps way less than in other places too. Italian cities are like big villages where everyone knows everyone so girls are not gonna fuck as easily as in American cities where individualism is rampant.
Are you the stereotypical Italian in terms of looks? One thing I notice is that blue eyes are a huge halo there. My dad has blue and even now people stare at him in a good way

• +1
Are you the stereotypical Italian in terms of looks? One thing I notice is that blue eyes are a huge halo there. My dad has blue and even now people stare at him in a good way
I have blue eyes but i look like a lightskin nigga jfl

• +1
Yeah, my uncle looks like Mike Tyson jfl
Wow! Are you sure you’re not part black? Like I’ve never seen a Sicilian look black. At best they look Libyan or Arab

• +1
Wow! Are you sure you’re not part black? Like I’ve never seen a Sicilian look black. At best they look Libyan or Arab
Can't be sure but in America they always told me i look part black and some guys said i was a nigga jfl

• +1
  • +1
Why tf is my face in the op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shaugstir, sandcelmuttcel, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Y'all asshole should show some fucking respect, he fucked more girl that you will ever fuck and even if you try to fuck these girl you couldn't.
He's a 9inch slayer and it's the only thing that matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6512 and SpearOfOrion
Italy is hypergamy on steroids you have no clue. I think Is the worst rated country on Erasmus websites

It's literally Dellisolla or death in Italy.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
And I have a slay count of 39 4psl+ ethnic women over the last couple of years.

Nice, now tell me what’s your excuse?

It's literally Dellisolla or death in Italy.
Nightmare mode, too many Chads and the culture here is completely cucked we still act like reinassance writers who were pedestalizing pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Be_ConfidentBro
I love how @LondonVillie is arguing with @ConorMcGregor who actually is from Italy about how hypergamous Italy is. If you were living here London, you wouldn't be able to lay even a 900 pound, bald transgender girl, even if you had a 50 inch penis. Those are chadlite only in here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I love how @LondonVillie is arguing with @ConorMcGregor who actually is from Italy about how hypergamous Italy is. If you were living here London, you wouldn't be able to lay even a 900 pound, bald transgender girl, even if you had a 50 inch penis. Even those are chadlite only in here.
I’m Italian too and hypergamy doesn’t exist in Italy. It’s a meme. My dad is from Naples and I go there every year and I saw no hypergamous couples

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
I’m Italian too and hypergamy doesn’t exist in Italy. It’s a meme. My dad is from Naples and I go there every year and I saw no hypergamous couples
I don't know why I even wasted my words on you tbh. You are legit the most autistic user on this site.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 6512
I don't know why I even wasted my words on you tbh. You are legit the most autistic user on this site.
Hypergamy is a myth, it doesn’t exist
@higgabigga

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 5746
Hypergamy is a myth, it doesn’t exist
@higgabigga
What you see =\= what happens behind closed doors.
Those women you see use those guys as beta providers and get fucked by Chads. The problem is what you don't see, run a tinder experiment in Naples and then run it in London and tell me where you have best results.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Be_ConfidentBro
What you see =\= what happens behind closed doors.
Those women you see use those guys as beta providers and get fucked by Chads. The problem is what you don't see, run a tinder experiment in Naples and then run it in London and tell me where you have best results.
Hypgermany is a myth. Women date their looksmatch almost always. It’s just that most guys overrate themselves and so go for stacies instead. Especially on here. Most people who claim to be chadlite or chad aren’t but they still go for stacies. Then they get rejected and blame it on hypergamy. It’s an excuse.
I am one of them few realists on here.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and WadlowMaxxing
17 landwhales.

Tbh, I'd much rather have sex with lots of fit thai women by SEAmaxxing in Thailand.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel